Author Topic: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)  (Read 4749 times)

Offline Warborn304

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Saint_George_Zimmerman
Re: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2013, 03:32:16 am »
TL;DR

Disclaimer: I am not speaking for anyone within HoC, I am merely posting this on my own behalf because I know Relit will should see this.

Fun fact: When Relit called me a coward on the forums after taking my beloved Halmar... I went to speak with him in TS. I thought it was only fair that we strike up a duel since he called me a coward. I told him I'll duel him and loser has to sacrifice a +3 to the winner.

He told me to quit being butt hurt and he was merely role playing... I wasn't butt hurt, I just wanted to duel him for a +3, since he thought he could call me a coward and get away with it. He declined the duel and shortly left to another channel.

Fun fact 2: I'm fucking awful at this game and was literally prepared to give up a +3 because there was a high probability of my loss... regardless though -

Relit, the autistic friend racist frenchman thinks I'm a coward, yet this manure shoveling plebeian told me he couldn't possibly duel me because the only +3 he has was gifted to him...

So we actually never needed to duel because he showed his true colors within seconds of my duel offer.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2013, 03:34:22 am »
+8
autistic friend racist frenchman

-25 Culture Points

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2013, 03:36:47 am »
TL;DR

Disclaimer: I am not speaking for anyone within HoC, I am merely posting this on my own behalf because I know Relit will should see this.

Fun fact: When Relit called me a coward on the forums after taking my beloved Halmar... I went to speak with him in TS. I thought it was only fair that we strike up a duel since he called me a coward. I told him I'll duel him and loser has to sacrifice a +3 to the winner.

He told me to quit being butt hurt and he was merely role playing... I wasn't butt hurt, I just wanted to duel him for a +3, since he thought he could call me a coward and get away with it. He declined the duel and shortly left to another channel.

Fun fact 2: I'm fucking awful at this game and was literally prepared to give up a +3 because there was a high probability of my loss... regardless though -

Relit, the autistic friend racist frenchman thinks I'm a coward, yet this manure shoveling plebeian told me he couldn't possibly duel me because the only +3 he has was gifted to him...

So we actually never needed to duel because he showed his true colors within seconds of my duel offer.

I told you it was a RP post and left the channel to go talk to my clanmates. You came into our TS to pick a fight because you were upset. Ask anybody who knows me in this game. I would never say the words "butt hurt". Seriously it was a RP post, please just let it go and spare us all this. No matter how much prefacing you put on this, those kind of posts reflect on your clan.

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2013, 03:39:32 am »
+1
I told you it was a RP post and left the channel to go talk to my clanmates. You came into our TS to pick a fight because you were upset. Ask anybody who knows me in this game. I would never say the words "butt hurt". Seriously it was a RP post, please just let it go and spare us all this. No matter how much prefacing you put on this, those kind of posts reflect on your clan.
No matter how much "preface" you put on it being RP...it is still something you say with full intent.

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2013, 03:40:23 am »
+7
those kind of posts reflect on your clan.

Odin forbid we soil the great name of HoC.

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2013, 03:43:36 am »
+5
I don't reckon Relit really digs talking to you folks anymore, if you've got shit to say go ahead and add me on steam and say your piece.

Basically, here's how it is and I don't imagine that anything more needs to be said. This whole damn thing is stupid. Tretter attacked accidentally, and he said he'd give you your shit back. That's gonna happen; our concern ain't the gear. The attack was an accident and it wasn't sanctioned by anybody other than maybe Jack or Havelle, but I ain't sure about all that. Regardless, I know for a fact Relit/Artyem didn't say "Yeah Tretter, go ahead and attack this HoC guy." It should be noted that if Tretter asked me if he could attack, I would have told him that he could. We aren't under some neutrality agreement as you've said. Just because all of the old wars were ended does not imply that they can not be started anew.

Here's how shit's gonna be. If we see one of your dudes running around, don't assume we aren't going to attack you. We ain't assuming that you aren't going to attack us. This isn't a war declaration. I don't really see any reason beyond RP anyway to declare war on someone. You'll know it if we do that shit.

Nothing further should be said on this subject. This whole damn thread was pretty stupid, and your intent was to show that you think Relit is a *insert insult here*. You've accomplished that, maybe you've convinced other people that you're correct as well. Let this thread die, please. It has served its purpose.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Warborn304

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2013, 03:46:12 am »

Yes because when hiding behind the guise of role playing we get to say anything we want and not be held accountable. I'm glad you cleared that up for everyone, and reinforced what I originally said about you. You're nothing more than a peasant knave swine who can only eat if the bread gets too burned, and is discarded in your direction.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2013, 03:47:24 am »
+4
peasant knave swine who can only eat if the bread gets too burned, and is discarded in your direction.

+25 Culture Points

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2013, 03:53:47 am »
+1
Personally, I think this is hilarious....no way this thread should die. Fuel for the fire:

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2013, 03:55:58 am »
+7
I wasn't butt hurt, I just wanted to duel him

he thought he could call me a coward and get away with it

Relit, the autistic friend racist frenchman thinks I'm a coward, yet this manure shoveling plebeian...

I'm getting butt-hurt vibes. I don't know if it's just me, or what, but I'm getting butt-hurt vibes. I also disagree with Sanderson. I think this is a great thread, full of fantastic role play and homoeroticism.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Warborn304

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2013, 04:00:57 am »

I'm getting butt-hurt vibes. I don't know if it's just me, or what, but I'm getting butt-hurt vibes. I also disagree with Sanderson. I think this is a great thread, full of fantastic role play and homoeroticism.

Trolling and holding someone accountable is different from being butthurt.

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2013, 04:08:35 am »
+2
As the saying goes: Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 newton force per square centimeter required to break bones.

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2013, 04:48:47 am »
+12
It's times like these I wish I just played Call of Duty.
(click to show/hide)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2013, 06:30:22 am »
+2
It's times like these I wish I just played Call of Duty.

DONT

SAY

THAT

EVER

EVER!!!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2013, 07:28:49 am »
+2
TL;DR

...aaaaaand there goes all the respect Redgar had just gained back for you, gone with one careless, racist, butthurt post. For shame. Redgar, you did your best, valiant effort.

We aren't under some neutrality agreement as you've said. Just because all of the old wars were ended does not imply that they can not be started anew.

These two sentences basically sum everything up nicely and should prevent anymore pointless squandering. (though it probably won't knowing the Diplomacy section)
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.