Author Topic: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)  (Read 4738 times)

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2013, 07:54:42 am »
TL;DR

Disclaimer: I am not speaking for anyone within HoC, I am merely posting this on my own behalf because I know Relit will should see this.

Fun fact: When Relit called me a coward on the forums after taking my beloved Halmar... I went to speak with him in TS. I thought it was only fair that we strike up a duel since he called me a coward. I told him I'll duel him and loser has to sacrifice a +3 to the winner.

He told me to quit being butt hurt and he was merely role playing... I wasn't butt hurt, I just wanted to duel him for a +3, since he thought he could call me a coward and get away with it. He declined the duel and shortly left to another channel.

Fun fact 2: I'm fucking awful at this game and was literally prepared to give up a +3 because there was a high probability of my loss... regardless though -

Relit, the autistic friend racist frenchman thinks I'm a coward, yet this manure shoveling plebeian told me he couldn't possibly duel me because the only +3 he has was gifted to him...

So we actually never needed to duel because he showed his true colors within seconds of my duel offer.

no need to state the obvious, everyone already knew he was an artistic niggardly bundle of Styx
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:00:56 am by HarryCrumb »

Offline The Last Ironside REDGAR

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • For the glory of the House.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: REDGAR_The_Bloodthirsty, The_Last_Ironside_REDGAR
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2013, 09:13:30 pm »
I Don't enjoy writing such long posts, I know they are hard to sit through and read, so I appreciate anyone and everyone who took the time to read it; it takes a long post to convey so much information in an accurate and truthful way rather than the summaries and slander usually thrown about, though they certainly serve their purpose of amusement.  Sandersson, you should have read my post carefully because of your position, as every leader of the CC should have, yet it seems you have not because you do not understand me.  I cite your most recent post, in which, might I add, I agree with you in wanting this all to be over. Indeed, it really is QUITE simple.

I don't reckon Relit really digs talking to you folks anymore, if you've got shit to say go ahead and add me on steam and say your piece.

Basically, here's how it is and I don't imagine that anything more needs to be said. This whole damn thing is stupid. Tretter attacked accidentally, and he said he'd give you your shit back. That's gonna happen; our concern ain't the gear. The attack was an accident and it wasn't sanctioned by anybody other than maybe Jack or Havelle, but I ain't sure about all that. Regardless, I know for a fact Relit/Artyem didn't say "Yeah Tretter, go ahead and attack this HoC guy." It should be noted that if Tretter asked me if he could attack, I would have told him that he could. We aren't under some neutrality agreement as you've said. Just because all of the old wars were ended does not imply that they can not be started anew.

Here's how shit's gonna be. If we see one of your dudes running around, don't assume we aren't going to attack you. We ain't assuming that you aren't going to attack us. This isn't a war declaration. I don't really see any reason beyond RP anyway to declare war on someone. You'll know it if we do that shit.

Nothing further should be said on this subject. This whole damn thread was pretty stupid, and your intent was to show that you think Relit is a *insert insult here*. You've accomplished that, maybe you've convinced other people that you're correct as well. Let this thread die, please. It has served its purpose.

My intent is not to tarnish anyone's name, nor to insult; i think that's very clear.  No, I told my account of exactly what transpired so that everyone might understand the situation and not be led astray by misinformation and insults. My job is to represent my House and to protect it in every form, as is yours, Sandersson, and yours, Relit, and all others who represent a House.  I have CLEARLY and very specifically stated that I do not wish to have war, but if I was not approached in some form to discuss these issues, namely the future relations between HoC and the CC, and come away from them with an official statement of diplomatic status, that, and ONLY THAT, would lead to war; but war it MUST lead to, because I will not have my men falling under random attack from a neutral faction when I do not send my own out to attack yours BECAUSE OF THAT NEUTRALITY.  War is war. Peace is peace. Should I spell it out for you? Neutrality dictates non-aggression, so you must not attack us, and we must not attack you. We are at peace. We do not have to be friends; I wish it but many of you do not.  You are not obligated to help us in our conflicts, and we are not obligated to help you, for we are not ALLIED. But only WAR allows the attacking of our faction, or yours, by the other.  So, now that I have defined these terms, AS I OBVIOUSLY HAVE TO, SANDERSSON...I say this again. We are neutral. We are not at be attacked, and we are not to attack you. 

Now, you DISPUTE this neutrality; how this is still possible, I do not know, as in my last post I gave true evidence of this, as did Jona in his.  You say that though old wars are ended, they can be started anew.  Yes, this is true, but tell me, when did the CC declare war on HoC? Or did I miss that as well, along with the tearing up of your global neutrality agreement? You say you are not declaring war! Then we are not at war, as I have said the same. You acknowledge that Tretter's attack was a mistake; good, then we are of the same opinion on at least one thing. I do NOT hold Tretter accountable for any of this, and I have said that.  You say it was not sanctioned, that there was no 'go ahead' given by a leader of the CC. I point again to my own words; I NEVER said he asked. He attacked thinking it was his duty, and I respect that, as I would have done the same in is position had I not know of the very-real neutrality.  What I did say was that in response to the incident I was told through Hungry that Relit and Artyum supported the attack, supposedly THEIR OWN RESPONSES TO THE INCIDENT (and I trust him above any other Raven or man otherwise), as do you apparently support it, Sandersson, and they denied the neutrality between us, though it had previously been confirmed. Again, see my last post.

AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELVES. YOU READ THESE POSTS AND CONTINUE TO RESPOND WITH INSULT AND WEAK DEFENSES OF YOUR POSITION, YET NO MESSAGE, NO ENVOY, NOT EVEN A POST IS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME IN RESPONSE TO OUR OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC STATUS, EXCEPT TO UNOFFICIALLY DENY OUR NEUTRALITY FURTHER. AM I TO THINK WE HAVE BEEN AT WAR THIS WHOLE TIME, DESPITE THE BLATANT TRUTH OF PEACE DECLARED BY YOU YOURSELVES, AND WHICH I PERSONALLY CONFIRMED AND AGREED TO WITH RELIT HIMSELF, AND THAT THE MIGHTY CLANS OF RAVEN, DRACUL, AND FRISIA HAVE BEEN TOLD TO HIDE BEHIND THEIR WALLS BY THEIR LEADERS FROM THE TWO-FIEF HoC? IS THIS WHAT YOU EXPECT THE COMMUNITY TO BELIEVE? OR WILL YOU MAN THE FUCK UP, ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE IN CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES AND PROVOKING HOSTILITIES, AND FUCKING COME TO ME TO TALK LIKE MEN SO WE MAY RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WITH CIVILITY AND NEVER AGAIN RETURN TO THE THE HELL-HOLE THAT IS THE FUCKING FORUMS OF SHIT-FLINGING FUCKERY WITH THIS ISSUE? TELL ME WHAT IT WILL BE, FOR IF YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS ISSUE AND LEAVE OUR CLANS AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS, IT WILL BE YOUR OWN FAULT, YOUR OWN SHAME TO BEAR, YOUR OWN DISHONOR, YOUR OWN HUMILITY, AND YOUR OWN JACK-ASSERY TO ACCEPT, AS WE WILL ASSUME YOU MAY ATTACK AT ANY TIME AND PLACE, AND SO WILL HANDLE OUR DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH YOU ACCORDINGLY.
Deliver prosperity to your people, honor to your House, glorious victory to your men, and sorrow to your enemies.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2013, 09:16:18 pm »
+2
Redgar, plz
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2013, 10:15:08 pm »
+4
AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELVES. YOU READ THESE POSTS AND CONTINUE TO RESPOND WITH INSULT AND WEAK DEFENSES OF YOUR POSITION, YET NO MESSAGE, NO ENVOY, NOT EVEN A POST IS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME IN RESPONSE TO OUR OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC STATUS, EXCEPT TO UNOFFICIALLY DENY OUR NEUTRALITY FURTHER. AM I TO THINK WE HAVE BEEN AT WAR THIS WHOLE TIME, DESPITE THE BLATANT TRUTH OF PEACE DECLARED BY YOU YOURSELVES, AND WHICH I PERSONALLY CONFIRMED AND AGREED TO WITH RELIT HIMSELF, AND THAT THE MIGHTY CLANS OF RAVEN, DRACUL, AND FRISIA HAVE BEEN TOLD TO HIDE BEHIND THEIR WALLS BY THEIR LEADERS FROM THE TWO-FIEF HoC? IS THIS WHAT YOU EXPECT THE COMMUNITY TO BELIEVE? OR WILL YOU MAN THE FUCK UP, ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE IN CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES AND PROVOKING HOSTILITIES, AND FUCKING COME TO ME TO TALK LIKE MEN SO WE MAY RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WITH CIVILITY AND NEVER AGAIN RETURN TO THE THE HELL-HOLE THAT IS THE FUCKING FORUMS OF SHIT-FLINGING FUCKERY WITH THIS ISSUE? TELL ME WHAT IT WILL BE, FOR IF YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS ISSUE AND LEAVE OUR CLANS AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS, IT WILL BE YOUR OWN FAULT, YOUR OWN SHAME TO BEAR, YOUR OWN DISHONOR, YOUR OWN HUMILITY, AND YOUR OWN JACK-ASSERY TO ACCEPT, AS WE WILL ASSUME YOU MAY ATTACK AT ANY TIME AND PLACE, AND SO WILL HANDLE OUR DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH YOU ACCORDINGLY.

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but a full paragraph of uppercase letters in a sans serif font is really uncomfortable to read to the human eye. You should have used a serif font to help guide the eye from letter to letter and word to word if you wanted to convey your message properly. It's just a pain in the ass to read, as well as you adding in italics and bolded type.

There's a small typography lesson for you. Please follow these guidelines in future posts where you plan on typing in all capital letters. Thank you!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline The Last Ironside REDGAR

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • cRPG Player
  • For the glory of the House.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: REDGAR_The_Bloodthirsty, The_Last_Ironside_REDGAR
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2013, 10:19:06 pm »
+1
AN OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF DIPLOMACY ON THIS ISSUE

THE CONFLICT IS ENDED

THERE SHALL BE NO MORE SHITPOSTING, NO MORE INSULTS, AND NO MORE SLANDER

T THROUGH THE INFINITE WISDOM OF THE LEADERS AND ENVOYS INVOLVED, HoC AND THE CENTRAL CONFEDERACY HAVE REACHED PEACE ONCE MORE, AGREEING THAT THE TERMS OF OUR NEUTRALITY DICTATE NO MILITARY ENGAGEMENTS UNLESS WAR IS OFFICIALLY DECLARED.

THOUGH WAR MAY OFFICIALLY BE DECLARED AT ANY TIME BY EITHER PARTY, NEITHER PARTY HAS ANY PLANS INVOLVING FURTHER HOSTILITIES. AGAIN, NEUTRALITY IS ESTABLISHED AND MILITARY ENGAGEMENTS ARE HENCEFORTH OFFICIALLY BANNED. LET US PUT ALL OF THIS BAD BUSINESS BEHIND US AND MAKE AMENDS.

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD OBSOLETE AND CLOSED. REJOICE!
Deliver prosperity to your people, honor to your House, glorious victory to your men, and sorrow to your enemies.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2013, 12:28:05 am »
I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD OBSOLETE AND CLOSED. REJOICE!

Actually I think only myself or a mod has that kind of power...

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2013, 12:42:07 am »
(click to show/hide)

But Rhalzo, a sans serif (specifically Arial) font creates a very neutral feeling whereas a serif can cause office workers somewhat of a stress due to familiarity with work.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2013, 01:29:46 am »
+2
All these NA Drama posts for nothing.. sigh less xp.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2013, 01:42:40 am »
All these NA Drama posts for nothing the lolz.. sigh less xp.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline DaruviansUnmutedAccount

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2013, 01:55:33 am »
+1
Woah, I never knew HoC was this autistic. Like, this isn't your normal everyday autism. This is advanced autism.

By the way Jona, you do realize that you're trying to compare a malicious breaking of a treaty by HoC to a Raven casually saying "alright, we're not REALLY at war with anyone right now" and then attacking you? Like your whole premise has the intellectual quality of a bucket of rancid frog cum.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2013, 02:11:44 am »
I always show up way too late for these funny fucking forum threads. Damn, maybe next time.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
my face when this thread
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2013, 04:16:17 am »
+9
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2013, 06:02:04 am »
Woah, I never knew HoC was this autistic. Like, this isn't your normal everyday autism. This is advanced autism.

By the way Jona, you do realize that you're trying to compare a malicious breaking of a treaty by HoC to a Raven casually saying "alright, we're not REALLY at war with anyone right now" and then attacking you? Like your whole premise has the intellectual quality of a bucket of rancid frog cum.

Lol, just had to go and throw your autism into this dead thread? Okay, I'll bite to keep everyone else entertained. Let's see exactly what I am comparing here. HoC's breaking of their old treaties to Raven's/CC's breaking of their vow of neutrality. Alrighty, here goes.. let's see how hard it is to pierce that thick skull of yours.

1) HoC yoloswag charge of glory: declares war on all nearby factions for the lulz and the xp.

vs.

2) Raven/CC declaring neutrality then immediately attacking someone based on an old, ended, war.

Seems like equal cases of "oath breaking", and if not Raven's/CC's is definitely the worse offense... a lolzy "declaration of war" against everyone so that we could burn up all our useless tickets and gear vs. a serious declaration of neutrality followed up by an attack. Thanks for stopping by daruvian and proving once again that you are so severely lacking in the IQ department that the only reason you yet cling to life is by feeding off your mother's saggy tit.

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline DaruviansUnmutedAccount

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2013, 06:07:34 am »
+5
Lol, just had to go and throw your autism into this dead thread? Okay, I'll bite to keep everyone else entertained. Let's see exactly what I am comparing here. HoC's breaking of their old treaties to Raven's/CC's breaking of their vow of neutrality. Alrighty, here goes.. let's see how hard it is to pierce that thick skull of yours.

1) HoC yoloswag charge of glory: declares war on all nearby factions for the lulz and the xp.

vs.

2) Raven/CC declaring neutrality then immediately attacking someone based on an old, ended, war.

Seems like equal cases of "oath breaking", and if not Raven's/CC's is definitely the worse offense... a lolzy "declaration of war" against everyone so that we could burn up all our useless tickets and gear vs. a serious declaration of neutrality followed up by an attack. Thanks for stopping by daruvian and proving once again that you are so severely lacking in the IQ department that the only reason you yet cling to life is by feeding off your mother's saggy tit.

(click to show/hide)

ur a my old friend LOL xDDDD im not reading that

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2013, 06:20:40 am »

you mean the "bonesaw is butthurt charge of butthurtiness"?