Author Topic: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)  (Read 4739 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2013, 06:28:51 am »
you mean the "bonesaw is butthurt charge of butthurtiness"?

Does it really matter? Bone pretty much said "I'm tired of this shit, lets get out." All of HoC was down for the xp battles and went with it. Butthurt reasons or not, it was all a yolo charge to breath some life back into a dead strat.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline DaruviansUnmutedAccount

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2013, 06:29:42 am »
Does it really matter? Bone pretty much said "I'm tired of this shit, lets get out." All of HoC was down for the xp battles and went with it. Butthurt reasons or not, it was all a yolo charge to breath some life back into a dead strat.

thats why you guys camped Almerra with 15k troops rite xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2013, 06:31:24 am »
You're essentially blaming the Ravens for this entire situation based on the actions of an independent inside of the same coalition as them.  The fact that you insist on further pursuing this argument despite the diplomatic agreements that were made earlier proves to me that you are highly incompetent, I guess I already knew that though.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:34:39 am by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2013, 06:55:27 am »
The fact that you insist on further pursuing this argument despite the diplomatic agreements that were made earlier proves to me that you are highly incompetent, I guess I already knew that though.

Hah... thats a good one right there... coming from someone who is quite illiterate, apparently. Read the fucking thread and you will see this is not the case. The amount of pretentious asshole you manage to stuff into all of your posts is really quite sickening.

As far as "blaming ravens for something blah blah blah" I have already come to terms with them; it was apparently an accident that was carried out by an ignorant member of their carebear alliance. The fact still stands that as diplomat or whatever he is/was, Relit can indeed be held accountable for not keeping everyone up to date in his faction after declaring neutrality / ending all prior wars. But as I have reiterated time and time again, this is behind us, so it doesn't much matter anymore. The fact that the members of your 'glorious alliance' keep bringing this up only further solidifies your spot as a highly disorganized faction... this matter is dealt with, and yet you can't let it rest.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2013, 07:01:18 am »
+2
Hah... thats a good one right there... coming from someone who is quite illiterate, apparently. Read the fucking thread and you will see this is not the case. The amount of pretentious asshole you manage to stuff into all of your posts is really quite sickening.

As far as "blaming ravens for something blah blah blah" I have already come to terms with them; it was apparently an accident that was carried out by an ignorant member of their carebear alliance. The fact still stands that as diplomat or whatever he is/was, Relit can indeed be held accountable for not keeping everyone up to date in his faction after declaring neutrality / ending all prior wars. But as I have reiterated time and time again, this is behind us, so it doesn't much matter anymore. The fact that the members of your 'glorious alliance' keep bringing this up only further solidifies your spot as a highly disorganized faction... this matter is dealt with, and yet you can't let it rest.

Nigga, we are a confederacy. You know how much Tretter speaks to Relit? Never. To Artyem? Not even once. To me? Very occasionally. He's in the faction because he didn't see any other strat groups to be a part of, but he still wanted to be in something meaningful in strat. He's a VERY independent contractor.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2013, 07:06:15 am »
Daruvian isn't in our "great alliance", and if you think you're done here then lock the thread and stop bringing it up yourself you hypocrite mongoloid.

Tretter was brought into the faction by a Frisian member, I didn't even realize he was in the CC until he attacked you guys.  Blaming Relit for that once, and then again in that post only further proves my point that you literally know nothing of the situation at hand.  Go back to being useless in your castle and stop pretending to be relevant. I understand you want to be noticed because HoC is no longer disbanded, but creating a useless shitposting thread only reminds us of your already atrocious reputation.

edit:  Havelle is also not in the CC.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2013, 07:28:39 am »
+4
Can you guys just make a venn diagram of who is in what club, but not whichever clan, but still in which faction?  This is confusing as fuck.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2013, 07:30:45 am »
Daruvian isn't in our "great alliance", and if you think you're done here then lock the thread and stop bringing it up yourself you hypocrite mongoloid.

Tretter was brought into the faction by a Frisian member, I didn't even realize he was in the CC until he attacked you guys.  Blaming Relit for that once, and then again in that post only further proves my point that you literally know nothing of the situation at hand.  Go back to being useless in your castle and stop pretending to be relevant. I understand you want to be noticed because HoC is no longer disbanded, but creating a useless shitposting thread only reminds us of your already atrocious reputation.

edit:  Havelle is also not in the CC.

Yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious... havelle and daruvian aren't the only ones who keep posting here. And why would I even dream about locking such a thread when you guys get to make such massive asses out of yourselves? This is truly quite the spectacle.

And I don't care if you are a faction or a confederacy (hint, check what strat says, you are called a faction dumbass) you should make sure all of your members are on the same page. You are so quick to point to other members of my faction (warborn and soturin, who isn't even in the HoC faction) and complain about their 'ignorant shitposting' whilst they have absolutely nothing to do with strat, and wouldn't even be given an army capable of attacking someone out of ignorance. Therefore tretter should have been more in-the-know than they would ever need to be, and should be on the same page as anyone you trust with an army.

You think I am the one trying to make a scene here to get HoC noticed? Hahaha... such an ignorant little troll you are indeed. HoC was happily brought back quietly and only announced our return once we were ready to strike. The only reason this discussion is going on any further is so that you guys can +1 all your pals' posts and become super forum warriors. Also, "remind people of our atrocious reputation," you say? That's funny... we haven't done much since forming just over a month or so ago. Maybe it's 2 months.. haven't really kept track of time. Needless to say, your thinking we have done anything to get such a bad reputation is quite hilarious indeed, and only shows how shallow your character truly is. Long ago as part of the VE many of my friends and I loathed MB "as a whole." They were nothing more than trolls we would say, but really none of us ever just assume each and every member of their faction is a troll unless proven otherwise. And what about now, you wonder? I can get along with pretty much any MB guy I see in game since all the ones who still play are pretty chill. The trolls are inactive now.. so why judge their clan so harshly anymore? Yet here we are, and I'm talking to some dumbass who blames an entire faction for just one man's words who was in a different faction altogether.

How many dicks you had to suck to get adminship must be beyond anyone's count... truly is remarkable such a thing could occur. I am almost happy for you having such a miracle in your otherwise miserable existence... you get to have power in some online videogame, oh boy!

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2013, 07:32:46 am »
jesus christ no amount of my shitposting can make this man realize that no one cares about his autistic angry nerd ramblings. Next time you make a post please consider "WHO WOULD LIKE TO READ THE THINGS I AM WRITING?"

Can't we just go back to you guys attacking Unuzdaq Castle, realizing you're shit when you only kill like 500 of us, and then being quiet about it? Like, that is all that needs to happen.

NUT UP OR SHUT UP AUTISTE.

everyone please stop
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:38:57 am by DaruviansUnmutedAccount »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2013, 08:08:44 am »
jesus christ no amount of my shitposting can make this man realize that no one cares about his autistic angry nerd ramblings. Next time you make a post please consider "WHO WOULD LIKE TO READ THE THINGS I AM WRITING?"

Can't we just go back to you guys attacking Unuzdaq Castle, realizing you're shit when you only kill like 500 of us, and then being quiet about it? Like, that is all that needs to happen.

NUT UP OR SHUT UP AUTISTE.

everyone please stop

Hah... yeah, we can easily slaughter over 500 of you guys in any attack, and have done so with each assault.  Also I like how you are telling HoC to nut up, when we were for a long period of time the only faction doing anything, despite our small numbers. And yet here you are, Mr. Big Balls, with all your countless hoardes, and yet you puss out after losing to SKoT a couple times? HAHAHA... biggest joke in strat history.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2013, 08:09:22 am »
Simmer down now, I think you might be getting a bit too rowdy over this internet drama.

I'm just pointing out how ridiculous this thread is, you essentially did nothing for your clan but increase hostility between our two factions.  I guess I should have expected as much though, because in the end I'm just

talking to some dumbass who blames an entire faction for just one man's words who was in a different faction altogether.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2013, 08:19:22 am »
Simmer down now, I think you might be getting a bit too rowdy over this internet drama.

I'm just pointing out how ridiculous this thread is, you essentially did nothing for your clan but increase hostility between our two factions.  I guess I should have expected as much though, because in the end I'm just

Um... yeah, I'm talking to a couple dumbasses here, and from the CC faction they happen to be Artyem and Sandersson. I have yet to blame your entire faction for one man's words. You made this a personal fight between you and I, and I responded in kind.

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5453

lol

Also learn some basic math principles, please, before saying that number is somewhere below 500.

And to help you guys out, since you seem to be having such a hard time here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

Read up fellahs, can save yourself any further embarrassment.

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2013, 08:23:32 am »
+3

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2013, 08:26:11 am »
Um... yeah, I'm talking to a couple dumbasses here, and from the CC faction they happen to be Artyem and Sandersson. I have yet to blame your entire faction for one man's words. You made this a personal fight between you and I, and I responded in kind.

Also learn some basic math principles, please, before saying that number is somewhere below 500.

And to help you guys out, since you seem to be having such a hard time here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

Read up fellahs, can save yourself any further embarrassment.

How dare we make valid points, what a bunch of shitty fuckin' trolls.

also he said " realizing you're shit when you only kill like 500 of us"  not " realizing you're shit when you only kill less than 500 of us".