Author Topic: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)  (Read 4737 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)
« on: October 19, 2013, 03:08:53 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Diplomacy Stuff:
(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 03:44:10 am »
+2
I sanctioned the attack myself without input from traitor officers.

Perhaps I should not have misrepresented myself as a CC officer(I was a strat leader in Frisia before joining the GOBBLINS), but #yolo.

Blah, you're basically a noncom, close enough.

And for what it's worth, I would have totally given the go ahead on the attack.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 03:58:23 am »
+8
going to quote Relit "Hoc nerds."

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline HungryNBroke

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Are you going to eat that?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Hungry_, Stick_, Hellequin_, Peggy_Hill
  • IRC nick: HungryNBroke
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 06:03:18 am »
+1
This was a daft and sleazy move on your part. I doubt this is going to help improve your diplomatic standings with CC, despite your claims that you wish to do just that.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 06:07:21 am »
+1
This was a daft and sleazy move on your part. I doubt this is going to help improve your diplomatic standings with CC, despite your claims that you wish to do just that.

This, obviously I have no idea what's going on but I love me another war... XP SONS!

But to expand, if something like this were to happen, the first thing HoC should have done was contact CC about the attack and try to fix it.. seeing this above tells me you guys didn't, but like I said.. I'm glad.  :twisted:

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 06:37:11 am »
I certainly wouldn't expect this to improve your relations but since you are already at eternal war then I guess it won't really hurt them either? I am surprised to see it play out this way though; I figured CC would openly declare war on you before engaging in any hostilities after ending all of the component members wars upon the creation of the CC.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 06:53:30 am »
+1
I certainly wouldn't expect this to improve your relations but since you are already at eternal war then I guess it won't really hurt them either? I am surprised to see it play out this way though; I figured CC would openly declare war on you before engaging in any hostilities after ending all of the component members wars upon the creation of the CC.

There's no need to show respect when it clearly isn't mutual, declaring war would imply recognition of their autonomy under Bonesaw.  Needless to say, disrespect the Raven's benevolence and the agreements you make with them, and you will face consequences.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 08:01:29 am »
+1
To the underlined statements you tried to make a point about:
the Ravens were not at war, I'm not seeing how these statements are contradictory.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 10:46:08 am »
+1
To the underlined statements you tried to make a point about:
the Ravens were not at war, I'm not seeing how these statements are contradictory.

(click to show/hide)

Ravens not at war? Seriously? As matey said they have been in an eternal war with us since we were quitting and yoloed everyone. This post was just to point out that even though relit loathes bonesaw, he is no different.

This, obviously I have no idea what's going on but I love me another war... XP SONS!

But to expand, if something like this were to happen, the first thing HoC should have done was contact CC about the attack and try to fix it.. seeing this above tells me you guys didn't, but like I said.. I'm glad.  :twisted:

No, we contacted them alright, and all we got was "Ew, you are just HoC scum, its perfectly alright if we break our blood oathes by attacking you." But other than that, a mutual agreement was made that the winner would turn over the loser's extra gear. Now the ball is in your court, Ravens and CC, lets see if you are as honorable as you say you are.

Not nearly as daft or sleazy as telling my diplomat that you would work things out with him, and then post that battle briefing. We are (or at this point it might be were) trying to improve relations, but it seems as though the Ravens aren't capable of such things.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:50:55 am by Jona »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 02:16:23 pm »
+5

Matey, please do not put words into Ravens or The Central Confederacy's mouths. At no point have we ever declared war eternal on anybody.

No, we contacted them alright, and all we got was "Ew, you are just HoC scum, its perfectly alright if we break our blood oathes by attacking you." But other than that, a mutual agreement was made that the winner would turn over the loser's extra gear. Now the ball is in your court, Ravens and CC, lets see if you are as honorable as you say you are.

If you would provide to me the name of the Raven member who treated you in such a way, I will see they are reprimanded. But I doubt that this kind of conversation actually took place. Atleast not in the manner in which you are relaying.

Regarding your lost gear or goods: You will get them back, apparently a agreement was made and we will keep to the agreement. The same can not be said about how your faction handles its affairs.

Now to speak of your screenshots and their content: At not point in the mission briefing is what I said a lie. HoC, under Bonesaw, is the single faction in this strat to willfully break multiple agreements with whom they had a treaty. This is a fact that even Bonesaw acknowledges. As for how I feel about Bonesaw personally, I rather like the fellow. In his more lucid moments he and I had many friendly conversation and I look forward to them in the future. But what he and HoC did is inexcusable to the Raven mindset and our actions in the past and going forward are completely justified.

The Central Confederacy is not at war with HoC. What I said in the mission briefing is a mission statement and we will hold to it. Consider this more of a "Get your house in order and then we will talk" moment.

Further discussions regarding this matter will be ignored until Bonesaw is no longer commanding your entire factions army and only fief. Good day.

(click to show/hide)

Edit#2: I've really got to say to the members of HoC, specifically Jona. If you guys really wanted to get this resolved in a friendly manner, you could have messaged myself, Artyem, Sandersson, or Turboflex privately and with less personal attacks on me. Now that you did it publicly, you have further tarnished your reputation in front of the entire community and hurt your chances of even getting The Central Confederacy to consider friendlier relations with your faction.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:28:53 pm by Relit »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 03:34:34 pm »
The Central Confederacy is not at war with HoC. What I said in the mission briefing is a mission statement and we will hold to it. This is not a war. Consider this more of a "Get your house in order and then we will talk" moment.

Further discussions regarding this matter will be ignored until Bonesaw is no longer commanding your entire factions army and only fief. Good day.

SO basically:
CC said it's cool, and were working towards things...but since Bonesaw owns a fief said: Nope, we don't honor what we said cause bonesaw didn't either.

Nope sounds like not honoring your words to me.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 03:42:47 pm »
+1
SO basically:
CC said it's cool, and were working towards things...but since Bonesaw owns a fief said: Nope, we don't honor what we said cause bonesaw didn't either.

Nope sounds like not honoring your words to me.

Anders, before laying into the situation half-cocked. Re-read what I just edited in. Thanks.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 06:46:10 pm »
Anders, before laying into the situation half-cocked. Re-read what I just edited in. Thanks.

Naw, cause it's STILL like that

(click to show/hide)

Their ONLY fief? They took amashak village(sure we CAN ignore this if you want, it's only a village). So that's a lie. Also: Only faction to break agreements is a bold faced propaganda LIE. There's been MORE than 1 faction, so don't spin that Bullshit to me.

Teutonic Ring a Bell? How Bout the LL/Saxton issue? LCO/FCC snafu over Samarra Castle? LL Breaking of their Word in Raven land(attacking FCC traders)? Want me to continue? Even your faction has made some shifty agreements(well, depending on which incarnation...)

If anything, I do believe you're not only being stubborn, but a right asshat. Of course, if you aren't willing to attack HoC's feifs, don't be posturing on the forums. Back your word up.

In fact, I've been one of the only people to honor their word 100% and haven't broken a single deal, ever.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 07:01:47 pm »
Naw, cause it's STILL like that

(click to show/hide)

Their ONLY fief? They took amashak village(sure we CAN ignore this if you want, it's only a village). So that's a lie. Also: Only faction to break agreements is a bold faced propaganda LIE. There's been MORE than 1 faction, so don't spin that Bullshit to me.

Teutonic Ring a Bell? How Bout the LL/Saxton issue? LCO/FCC snafu over Samarra Castle? LL Breaking of their Word in Raven land(attacking FCC traders)? Want me to continue? Even your faction has made some shifty agreements(well, depending on which incarnation...)

If anything, I do believe you're not only being stubborn, but a right asshat. Of course, if you aren't willing to attack HoC's feifs, don't be posturing on the forums. Back your word up.

In fact, I've been one of the only people to honor their word 100% and haven't broken a single deal, ever.

I apologize for not seeing amashak village currently under their control but the intent of that message still stands: Bonesaw is the de facto leader of that clan and there has been zero evidence to the contrary, atleast none that I or the other CC leadership consider legitimate. Saxton was a internal FCC issue. LL never outright broke a agreement with us, they just did not follow our rules in our lands and were punished for it and payed us restitution for the issue. I did forget about Teutonic but perhaps I should preface my words with any current 'ACTIVE CLAN'.

Now regarding my faction having shifty agreements (NH or Raven), oh really? I would like to know more about those, considering I have brokered every single Raven one myself and not a single one has been broken by us. Attacking me personally over this is asinine, Anders, what exactly have I done to you to deserve such treatment?

Now regarding attacking HoC fiefs... where have we ever said we would? I personally have directed the Raven armies to not bother HoC armies/fiefs currently because when The Central Cenfederacy formed we cancelled all our current military actions.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 07:16:11 pm »
I apologize for not seeing amashak village currently under their control but the intent of that message still stands: Bonesaw is the de facto leader of that clan and there has been zero evidence to the contrary, atleast none that I or the other CC leadership consider legitimate. Saxton was a internal FCC issue. LL never outright broke a agreement with us, they just did not follow our rules in our lands and were punished for it and payed us restitution for the issue. I did forget about Teutonic but perhaps I should preface my words with any current 'ACTIVE CLAN'.

LCO/FCC Snafu over samarra. LCO broke NPA 3 days early cause FCC took in Badplayer after he glitch sacked the  Castle. Both clans STILL active-ish(?)

Now regarding my faction having shifty agreements (NH or Raven), oh really? I would like to know more about those, considering I have brokered every single Raven one myself and not a single one has been broken by us. Attacking me personally over this is asinine, Anders, what exactly have I done to you to deserve such treatment?
It's in refrence to some things WFA have said. Which is why I said Shifty, because I'm not 100% on this, but I gathered from them(and your slightly public admonition of it) to be less than savory. You've done much the same as HoC has done here.

And the NH deal was done via Diggles, but I apply it to the faction as a whole, during my contract work for y'all.

Now regarding attacking HoC fiefs... where have we ever said we would? I personally have directed the Raven armies to not bother HoC armies/fiefs currently because when The Central Cenfederacy formed we cancelled all our current military actions.
Well, if that happened, K.