Author Topic: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)  (Read 4763 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Guess There is a First Time for Everything (GF Relit)
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 07:22:58 pm »
+1
LCO/FCC Snafu over samarra. LCO broke NPA 3 days early cause FCC took in Badplayer after he glitch sacked the  Castle. Both clans STILL active-ish(?)

badplayer didnt glitch the castle. one of his friends unsigned the defense so he got it. it was sketchy as fuck but he didnt hack the game or anything.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 07:24:38 pm »
badplayer didnt glitch the castle. one of his friends unsigned the defense so he got it. it was sketchy as fuck but he didnt hack the game or anything.

Right... It probably was internal drama, but either way, it wasn't through a fight.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 07:26:42 pm »
+1

Right... It probably was internal drama, but either way, it wasn't through a fight.

Just cause someone makes a bug report about it doesn't mean it was a glitch. Just cause badplayer got permabanned again after they found out he had an account doesn't make it a glitch either... he just got permad again a couple days ago after making a couple posts on the forums about balance issues.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 07:44:07 pm »
+1
LCO/FCC Snafu over samarra. LCO broke NPA 3 days early cause FCC took in Badplayer after he glitch sacked the  Castle. Both clans STILL active-ish(?)
It's in refrence to some things WFA have said. Which is why I said Shifty, because I'm not 100% on this, but I gathered from them(and your slightly public admonition of it) to be less than savory. You've done much the same as HoC has done here.

And the NH deal was done via Diggles, but I apply it to the faction as a whole, during my contract work for y'all.
Well, if that happened, K.

I was actively watching that LCO/FCC issue and honestly I am still not sure if a deal was actually broken there. I will reserve judgement. Raven and The Central Confederacy have no deals with WFA, the only contact weve had was a slight border crossing dispute that was resolved. My post was less than savory because their actions were less than savory. They were marching aggressively toward my ally's village at the time. HoC in this case has decided to take it to another level and attack me personally. Like you did previously.

Now for the NH deal you had, at the time I was not a clan officer and not party to its details. If you would like to discuss it with me, I am sure we can come to a understanding regarding that.

Offline Lord_Bernie_of_Voodoo

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove Great Lances 2015
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Bernie
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 07:45:09 pm »
+4
Everyone should just declare war on eachother, honestly.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2013, 07:50:38 pm »
Now for the NH deal you had, at the time I was not a clan officer and not party its details. If you would like to discuss it with me, I am sure we can come to a understanding regarding that.

The only thing about it, was the fact that Diggles never paid me for a secondary objective. He gave me a "I will confer." As the battle was outside of direct contract, but part of the contract overall, I requested at the time some 20k-40k gold(which was hefty for how early it was in strat). And as part of it, I don't like respeccing villages, but that was contract so I did it.(1 of only 2 villages I attempted to respecc, the other being my new village i conquered for myself)

I don't have anything left from then, it was all deleted later.(like any contract I've done.)

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 08:00:39 pm »
+1
The only thing about it, was the fact that Diggles never paid me for a secondary objective. He gave me a "I will confer." As the battle was outside of direct contract, but part of the contract overall, I requested at the time some 20k-40k gold(which was hefty for how early it was in strat). And as part of it, I don't like respeccing villages, but that was contract so I did it.(1 of only 2 villages I attempted to respecc, the other being my new village i conquered for myself)

I don't have anything left from then, it was all deleted later.(like any contract I've done.)

Come on over to Raven territory and our clan Marshal, HungryandBroke, will reimburse you for your troubles, with a significant markup as way of apology for the time it took to get resolved. Raven takes its agreements very seriously, even old NH ones, so hopefully they can be taken care of quickly.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2013, 08:57:57 pm »
+2
Too much typing not enough exp.  Get to the fighting already.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2013, 09:01:48 pm »
If you would provide to me the name of the Raven member who treated you in such a way, I will see they are reprimanded. But I doubt that this kind of conversation actually took place. Atleast not in the manner in which you are relaying.

Regarding your lost gear or goods: You will get them back, apparently a agreement was made and we will keep to the agreement. The same can not be said about how your faction handles its affairs.

Now to speak of your screenshots and their content: At not point in the mission briefing is what I said a lie. HoC, under Bonesaw, is the single faction in this strat to willfully break multiple agreements with whom they had a treaty. This is a fact that even Bonesaw acknowledges. As for how I feel about Bonesaw personally, I rather like the fellow. In his more lucid moments he and I had many friendly conversation and I look forward to them in the future. But what he and HoC did is inexcusable to the Raven mindset and our actions in the past and going forward are completely justified.

I will let Redgar speak about how negotiations went down, if he sees fit. I was only relayed the information afterwards.

I will swing by the Jameyyed region sometime in the next day to pick up any goods Redgar has lost.  I sure hope no more "accidents" occur when I am in neutral territory. HoC has no bad intentions regarding the Ravens or CC, and if we did an appropriate declaration of war would be announced. The fact that we were attacked in lands you don't even own, and then after peaceful negotiations you continued to post that briefing is what warranted this forum post.

And about what you said in the briefing, yes, simply put, it is a lie. Bonesaw, while the owner of Almerra, no longer does anything in strat except for advise those of us who are newer (helps us with strat mechanics, not diplomacy) and hand out gear/troops/gold when asked. We gladly let him keep control of Almerra since he is hands down what makes HoC HoC. In strat if nothing else he is our mascot. The King must be the one to hold our capital fief. And you have said you will never trust HoC as long as Bonesaw is in control of our only feif... he has voluntarily offered to hand it over to one of us on several occasions but we have passed up on the offer for reasons I previously stated. Just because he holds our main fief doesn't mean he is our current leader in strat... after all, when was the last time you dealt with him personally in any form of negotiations?  As Anders pointed out, HoC is not by a long shot the only faction to break an agreement. Strat is based around diplomacy, which entails backstabs and betrayals... something needs to happen to spice things up from time to time.

Too much typing not enough exp.  Get to the fighting already.

There will be a small amount of xp tonight during this battle since it will still take place. If you want more xp I suggest you tell the gobblins to get doing what they promised to do and have all out war with SKoT... or anybody, really.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2013, 09:14:42 pm »
+1
...The fact that we were attacked in lands you don't even own, and then after peaceful negotiations you continued to post that briefing is what warranted this forum post.

Your personal insults to me aside. A simple message to any Central Confederacy leader (Artyem, Sandersson, Turboflex, and lastly myself), would have had addressed this issue. Tretter attacking was a mistake. He was unclear on the official position towards HoC.

And about what you said in the briefing, yes, simply put, it is a lie. Bonesaw, while the owner of Almerra, no longer does anything in strat except for advise those of us who are newer (helps us with strat mechanics, not diplomacy) and hand out gear/troops/gold when asked. We gladly let him keep control of Almerra since he is hands down what makes HoC HoC. In strat if nothing else he is our mascot. The King must be the one to hold our capital fief. And you have said you will never trust HoC as long as Bonesaw is in control of our only feif... he has voluntarily offered to hand it over to one of us on several occasions but we have passed up on the offer for reasons I previously stated. Just because he holds our main fief doesn't mean he is our current leader in strat... after all, when was the last time you dealt with him personally in any form of negotiations?  As Anders pointed out, HoC is not by a long shot the only faction to break an agreement. Strat is based around diplomacy, which entails backstabs and betrayals... something needs to happen to spice things up from time to time.

You say its a lie. I say its not a lie, and have yet to see any proof to the otherwise. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this matter of perspective. While strat is based around diplomacy, Raven does not appreciate being betrayed and back-stabbed by people whom we thought were our friends.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 10:27:33 pm »
+13
The drama continues. I'll just leave this here.

(click to show/hide)
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 11:53:20 pm »
+2
Despite being one large faction, we still respect one another as separate clans.  I guess Tretter falls underneath the Frisian third of our alliance and because of that Relit and the Ravens have very little control over him.  If your items are not returned for whatever reason, then you would have to be pants on head retarded to blame Relit for something he is hardly involved in.

gl using internet shame on Sandy, he is a man with no fucks left to give.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2013, 12:21:41 am »
+4
The drama continues. I'll just leave this here.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Last Ironside REDGAR

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • For the glory of the House.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: REDGAR_The_Bloodthirsty, The_Last_Ironside_REDGAR
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2013, 02:45:25 am »
+1
Now let's all just calm down. I am the one closest to this issue, and while there have been many things said, mostly all of them need sorting out, for they are all but fragments of a whole picture.

To begin, I am the one Tretter attacked; this was, well and truly, an honest mistake. I have faith that despite his ignorance of the neutrality between the Central Confederacy and HoC, he is honest and his word is good, and so I resolved the issue with him in an agreement to conduct the battle as it would go, but that all goods, equipment, and gear would be returned to the defeated man.  This agreement was reached and lawfully decided upon in the presence of HungryNBroke of the CC, specifically Raven.  Hungry, it should be noted, I consider a trusted friend, despite this awful divide, and has been nothing but helpful and respectable to me and HoC as a whole on any and every occasion.

To backtrack just a step or two, I will tell you now of the COMPLETE steps taken in attempting to resolve this issue, and then you, once informed, may decide who should be insulted.  Less then 10 minutes from entering New Jameyyed Castle for a trade deal with Arowaine himself, my smaller army was attacked but Tretter_KUTT under the Central Confederacy's banner. Confused and wary, I went directly to Raven TS to speak of the matter and try to work something out, as at this point HoC and the CC had been neutral for a time after the forming of the CC and the individual clans declared global neutrality, an end to ALL previous hostilities, an end to all conflict between HoC and Raven, as I PERSONALLY confirmed with Relit himself over c-rpg messages to be true. 

Upon arriving I found the trusted and honest Hungry. I told him of the incident and asked him if our stance had changed, if this was an intentional attack, and if the CC would be willing to help find a resolution to the issue, as our neutrality should be honored.  He agreed to make inquiries for me, and I thanked him and went on my way to find Arowaine to ask for troops that were rightly mine so that I might defend myself. I found Tretter sitting in the MB TS by chance, and Arowaine was nowhere to be found(nor was he for the rest of the day, as it turned out). I approached him, spoke with him of the situation, and determined that he well and true thought he was doing his duty by attacking me, being ignorant of our neutrality(please note, I do not mean insult by my use of the word "ignorant"; I only mean he was unaware of the situation), and he decided against cancelling the battle so as not to lose his army, which I understood. We spoke for some time, trying to find a resolution that would work for us both, and decided the battle must be had as it was, but a FAIR conclusion was yet to be reach. We broke apart for a short time so I could speak again with Hungry and discover what news he had for me.

He was there, and we spoke. I told him of the current situation up to date, and he told me that the leaders of the CC, namely Relit and Artyum, were of the opinion that because the Central Confederacy and HoC had not officialy signed any peace agreement, the attack was fair and sanctioned.  I cannot help but find this a complete contradiction; Global neutrality was declared, all past conflicts were considered ended, and I confirmed this personally with Relit, as I have stated before. So HOW is a further peace agreement needed here? This mistake was just that, a MISTAKE, and I have treated it as such. My battle application post treated it as a MISTAKE. I reached an agreement with Tretter just after this, the terms of which I have previously stated and which Hungry was privy to, treating it as a MISTAKE. So WHY has the CC sanctioned(and HERE I shall point to additional evidence of the public posts on the forum in which that sanction has been announced) this attack? FURTHERMORE, upon seeing the CC's application post, which has been posted several times and I feel is of a very hostile nature and contradicts out neutrality by seemign to support this attack DESPITE our official neutrality, I personally messaged Relit through c-rpg about the issue, the post, and the larger issue of the relations of our factions, a message that he has not responded to as of yet, though I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he has either not read it or not yet had time to respond to it. Additional attempts to speak with Relit and the other leaders of the CC were PREVIOUSLY made by myself and Hungry, when I asked that the leaders contact me immediately to discuss our official diplomatic status and the resolution of this mistake attack.  NO SUCH EFFORT HAS YET BEEN MADE BY ANY OFFICIAL, though once again, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are very soon going to do just that, as this incident, though a mistake, was no fault of MINE, or HoC's as a whole.

Now to the forum post. It may have been premature. I was in favor of waiting and carrying out discussions personally with the leaders of the CC, but seeing as no action has been made by ANY of them, I fully support my FELLOW LEADER'S POST.  This was not intended to insult but rather to bring to attention evidence of these contradictions after the very hostile and anti-HoC application post was made. WE are the insulted ones. It is MY army that was attacked and destroyed because I chose to take no military action to defend myself, trusting rather in the honor of the CC's members to honor the agreement made between me, Co-leader of HoC along with Jona, its ONLY two leaders, and Trettter_KUTT, my assailant, to return what is rightfully mine and should have never been lost to a neutral faction through a battle. THE RESPONSES POSTED BY THE LEADERS OF THE CC CONTRADICT THE NEUTRALITY AGREEMENT BETWEEN OUR FACTIONS. EVERY ACTION TAKEN THUSFAR BY THESE PEOPLES SERVES NO PURPOSE TOWARDS RESOLUTION, BUT INSTEAD TO SLANDER AND INSULT US FURTHER. YOUR LACK OF ATTENDANCE TO YOUR OWN WORDS AND AFFAIRS IS NOT BECOMING. MAN UP, REVIEW THE EVIDENCE, THINK HARD ON WHAT IT IS YOU HAVE SAID, AND CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE, OR BE FOREVER KNOWN AS DISHONORABLE. HEAR ME WELL, RELIT. I AM THE BEST FRIEND TO RAVEN THAT YOU WILL EVER HAVE. I HAVE TRIED TO BRING OUR TWO PEOPLES COLSER FROM THE MINUTE I STEPPED INTO A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP BECAUSE I RESPECT RAVEN AND ITS MEN. I HAVE PLACED NO BLAME ON YOU IN THE PAST, YET YOU HAVE BEEN STANDOFFISH TO ME AND HoC AND HAVE LOOKED DOWN UPON US ALL FOR THE ACTIONS OF ONE MAN. WE DO NOT DICTATE TO YOU WHO SHALL LEAD YOU, THOUGH BONESAW IS NOT OUR LEADER. WE DO NOT TELL YOU WHO MAY OWN YOUR FIEFS, THOUGH TAKE A MOMENT TO LOOK CLOSE BEFORE SLANDERING AND MANDATING TO OTHER FACTIONS, AND YOU WILL SEE THAT I, REDGAR, CONTROL OUR ONLY NEW FIEF THROUGH MY OWN MILITARY ACTIONS.  I HAVE HONORED EVERY AGREEMENT I HAVE EVER MADE BECAUSE I BELIEVE OUR HONOR AND WORD DEFINES US, AND ON MY HONOR, I SAY THIS: Turboflex, Relit, Artyum, and ALL OTHERS INVOLVED IN THE CC, LET US SIT AND SPEAK PEACEFULLY TOGETHER IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY REACH AN UNDERSTANDING, CONVERSE AMONG YOURSELVES IMMEDIATELY AND RELEASE YOUR OFFICIAL PUBLIC STATEMENT ON YOUR CONTRADICTIONS AND WRONGDOINGS, AND STICK TO WHATEVER YOU SAY OUR DIPLOMATIC STANCE IS, OR WE WILL ASSUME YOU CANNOT, WILL NOT, OR CHOOSE NOT TO, AND IF THAT IS THE CASE, WE WILL HAVE WAR.

Now, that would be undesirable indeed. I like many of the Ravens. I do not know as many Frisians and Draculs ad I should, though I like those I know well enough. I do not want to fight friends. I do, and have always, wish to have friendly relations. I am not declaring war. We maintain  a position and attitude of hopeful peace. But this inability to respond diplomatically except to unofficial forum posts is leading us down a path I do not wish to step foot on. If HoC does not feel that our standing is one of NEUTRALITY AND NON-AGGRESSION BASED ON THE CC'S ACTIONS OVER THE NEXT WEEK, WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ASSUME THAT OUR OUR ARMIES AND/OR FIEFS MIGHT FALL UNDER ATTACK AT ANY TIME, AND CONSIDER YOU HOSTILE. This would ONLY be the case if you maintain your stance of kind-of-neutral-but-attacking-us-is-ok-too. Reach a decision for the good of us all.

And to all of those who may be war-mongering for this tension to explode into war,

FUCK

YOU

This is about honor and doing what is right, not a war for fun. This is different. Straighten out.
Deliver prosperity to your people, honor to your House, glorious victory to your men, and sorrow to your enemies.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2013, 03:18:41 am »
+2
This foreplay has gotten me all hot and bothered.  When's the main course?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄