Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34390 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Chaos easily could have...
Turtles

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Well, if we can convince enough of them to come back, they would be a great asset. At the moment though, Hospitallers are in the greatest position to unite the NA clans and work together. Templars especially have helped make that possible. Dissent is disadvantageous and dangerous for everyone.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
You dont see any problem with this nebun? You dont see any fundemental problems with what drz n grey order established? And im not mad, im excited for the upcoming battles, i really am. But seriously, raiding na land knowing full well you are going to win only to give everything back everytime so you can continue ur game inside of a game is just rediculous

How are you even having fun? The uif (drz, greys, union, legio/ empire ) is so scared of losing you created a system that cannot be beat. Now you manufacture wars to that have only one outcome

You sent union (a faction with 10% of the map) at us (tkov n templars) and they got absolutly stomped. Yet if would sent your armies we would have been absolutly destroyed. Union had 2 or 3 guys per battle n uguys couldnt even get 15 people in NA primetime

Your alliance killed this strat. If you holding 60% of the map yet cant get full rosters isnt alarming/ game breaking i dont no what is. Your own members are so bored because there apart of an alliance that cannot lose

We have a faction half ur size yet we will get 15 tkov per battle easy.
In this war, we will turn down 20 30 people every battle. Tkov n hospi could easily fill a roster yet were forced into an alliance with 8 other clans just try to match you.

I dont blame ur members for not staying up to fight in battles on shit ping in a war they know their gona win

You will win the pixels but NA will have all the fun, its on our ping and the plot is always david vsgoliath

In 2weeks you can steam role all of us, i mean when do you the last tkov was able to send a goods caravan lol, but then you will retreat and let everyone get something before repeating the process

Grow a pair and attack grey order or take on hospitaller by yourselves. Maybe your members mite enjoy then aye? Or go back to seiging neutral castles n steam rolling NA

-shit load of grammer errors, did this phone

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB

Chaos is on the move again, they attacked a Union army and the battle is later tonight.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
It is exactly as it says Nebun. Nebun + 100. NA - do something interesting - now's your turn. You have support of most EU clans - our former enemies. Look at Templars - this is real strength and steadfastness. Respect and greetings to you Templols!

PS. Hey, noobs  :wink: - chill out and just play, there is no reason for frustration... Despite ongoing conflict ( war game  :wink: ), we are one community - do not piss to your own beer :wink: The whole big community can't beat a group of several clans ... noobs  :lol:

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
simply strategy my comrade. Now is the time for smooth and bad to say their piece.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:06:27 pm by Chestaclese »
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
HRE is in EU territory. Mercs I don't believe have any land. Kapikulu and templars, that is why the hospitallers are in the best position to unite NA land. Could LLJK or chaos boast such a coalition of warriors from around the globe?

they use to have lands in NA :)) some just worked in villages
when UIF looks at you

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
Hospitaller was on the losing side of an NA war, all the while having superior numbers and equipment. Now you're going up against an army that out weighs Hospitaller in every aspect.

Sad to say, the chance to repel an EU invasion came and went when Chaos announced the EU invasion and fought for NA territory(all the while fighting Hospitaller at the same time). Now, the same people trying to unify NA were the same people who sold out NA to EU. This is a war of irony.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
whether you agree with it or not, whether you claim to have been winning the war between us or not, how can you expect the hospitallers to drop the war that we were all involved in and join up with you? This time, we hospitallers have not been at war with anyone before this call for unity. The last major war between NA clans was months ago, and so there should be no reserve of animosity that could maintain such a split. Drop the past, embrace the future. Your justification is not adequate.

The resulting contrary suggestion is that we NA, forget about victory and blindly accept defeat to EU overlords. Is this the men you are?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:15:37 pm by Farrix »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hospitaller was on the losing side of an NA war, all the while having superior numbers and equipment. Now you're going up against an army that out weighs Hospitaller in every aspect.

Sad to say, the chance to repel an EU invasion came and went when Chaos announced the EU invasion and fought for NA territory(all the while fighting Hospitaller at the same time). Now, the same people trying to unify NA were the same people who sold out NA to EU. This is a war of irony.
Didn't you all let the turks setup fiefs right next to you? I remember you doing nothing to them. Losing a war very quickly and crying ever since.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Hobb. :) u one frustrated guy

"uif" don't need control over na lands :) and if not for templars ur last village would fell as any other :) we could have sent our armies north after taking merc village on NA and could have ended it back then :) u was such an easy tarted before u started getting external support :0 that we didn't bother with u.
Tkov ur achieved - nothing :)))

PS; i love NA drama
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:18:24 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Nebun, I like your use of smiley faces.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hobb. :) u one frustrated guy

"uif" don't need control over na lands :) and if not for templars ur last village would fell as any other :) we could have sent our armies north after taking merc village on NA and could have ended it back then :) u was such an easy tarted before u started getting external support :0 that we didn't bother with u.
Tkov ur achieved - nothing :)))

PS; i love NA drama

Then quit being a coward and come get us.