Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34356 times)

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
Didn't you all let the turks setup fiefs right next to you? I remember you doing nothing to them. Losing a war very quickly and crying ever since.

You haven't been relevant for 2 years. Who are you?

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Then quit being a coward and come get us.

lol we already did once :)) its EU server time :) cmon girls pack ur bags and come to EU :)
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
whether you agree with it or not, whether you claim to have been winning the war between us or not, how can you expect the hospitallers to drop the war that we were all involved in and join up with you? This time, we hospitallers have not been at war with anyone before this call for unity. The last major war between NA clans was months ago, and so there should be no reserve of animosity that could maintain such a split. Drop the past, embrace the future. Your justification is not adequate.

The resulting contrary suggestion is that we NA, forget about victory and blindly accept defeat to EU overlords. Is this the men you are?

It's quite funny how you keep spouting this same spiel over and over again as if the people you screwed over in the past have some patriotic duty to rush to your defence. It's very easy for you to say that grudges should be dropped when a) you're the ones that need backup and b) you're the ones that many NA people have legitimate grudges against.

Stay classy. :lol:
Don't.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
Hobb. :) u one frustrated guy

"uif" don't need control over na lands :) and if not for templars ur last village would fell as any other :) we could have sent our armies north after taking merc village on NA and could have ended it back then :) u was such an easy tarted before u started getting external support :0 that we didn't bother with u.
Tkov ur achieved - nothing :)))

PS; i love NA drama

Exactly nebun you hit it on the head. you are more than capable of wiping the entire map with your alliance. The only reason you havent is because there would be no one left to fight but yourselves. so you stay in a unstoppable faction and play games with the remaining 40% of the map who in total has a fraction of what your alliance has. you will always have the weakest sauce my man. fighting wars that everyone in involved knows you are going to win doesnt get you much respect, but we will enjoy attacking you at NA primetime while the 10 of you wake up  early in the morning.

If anyone is mad btw its your members, the ones that arnt just cd keys on your computers that is

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
do u know that there is only 3 active factions from former UIF :)

Bashibazok and Ravens left, there are few karluks left in empire :)
Other clans maybe on defencive if u attack them :)

Don't underestimate yourselves. Group up and fight. I don't see templars crying right now.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Hobb

• Earl
    • View Profile
whos crying lol, i am glad another war is goin to start again. may i be the first to thank you for for bringing your kind services for the enjoyment of the NA community. Obviously, if strat was just about what happened on the map it wouldnt exist because no one would play with you. Battles man, always NA, always fun.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
It's quite funny how you keep spouting this same spiel over and over again as if the people you screwed over in the past have some patriotic duty to rush to your defence. It's very easy for you to say that grudges should be dropped when a) you're the ones that need backup and b) you're the ones that many NA people have legitimate grudges against.

Stay classy. :lol:

A. We haven't been the ones under attack, its the clans in the west that have needed the support.
B. Who? Chaos and LLJK? We won the war. You didn't. Its that simple.

Nebun, I'll take a cue from the russian book: When you can't win on even terms, use the environment to win your battles. Our only goal is to unite NA lands. When the time comes, your women and children will know.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
Lol we tried to unite NA way back when Invicti was at war with TKOV
That was the last chance NA stood against EU, when FCC, TkoV, NH, HoC, Invicti, Chaos, LLJK and Fallen were all at least relatively active.
The opportunity came and passed. We knew months ago, that Kesh's Conspiracies would come true.

NA loses strat 3.0

^
Click
That
Shit
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:54:15 pm by Huey Newton »

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
It aint over yet. Listen to the russian: You don't hear templars crying do you? you won't hear it from hospitallers either.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
It aint over yet. Listen to the russian: You don't hear templars crying do you? you won't hear it from hospitallers either.

Yes because it's hard to scream when you are being choke-raped.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Lol we tried to unite NA way back when Invicti was at war with TKOV
That was the last chance NA stood against EU, when FCC, TkoV, NH, HoC, Invicti, Chaos, LLJK and Fallen were all at least relatively active.
The opportunity came and passed. We knew months ago, that Kesh's Conspiracies would come true.

NA loses strat 3.0

Good Fight

Huey, I wanted that last part to be a link to a video of some sort. Fix that.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Then go cry to chadz that you've given up and don't have any hope. Maybe he'll grant you a wipe.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
    • View Profile
btw hospi did not unite Na, that credit would go directly to alpha

the only thing that has really happened is hospi decided to protect templars, their allies who have already been wiped once

Offline Thorondor

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Beleg
reading this arguement is funnier than fighting in NA ping. go on guys :D

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
A. We haven't been the ones under attack, its the clans in the west that have needed the support.

Yeah, because your attempts to set up a buffer zone using EU allies and other NA clans are driven by purely altruistic intent. :rolleyes:

B. Who? Chaos and LLJK? We won the war. You didn't. Its that simple.

That's one way of looking at it. Don't expect it to do you any favors in fishing for their support, though.

However, you seem a bit confused. I wasn't involved in all that stuff, I'm only a casual observer. I just find the way you guys are trying to cast yourselves as the saviors of NA so amusing that I can't help commenting on it. :lol:
Don't.