Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34482 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
I think you missed the topic of this thread. We're talking about ice cream here, what's your favorite kind?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Also, Arys, how much help did Hospitallers and friends give you in taking Fisdnar?  So don't even talk.  You are just another puppet.

Good to see you got over that "How much cRPG gold did you spend trying to take Fisdnar?" Hump. How much stuff from LLJK did you steal before you fucked over their clan and took Fisdnar?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:49:55 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile

Good to see you got over that "How much cRPG gold did you spend trying to take Fisdnar?" Hump. How much stuff from LLJK did you steal before you fucked over their clan and took Fisdnar?

Over 3/4 of LLJK troops and gear left over from fighting Hospitallers (not much at all) was used to reinforced Chaos armies fighting DRZ, as DRZ were destroying every LLJK fief too.  DRZ wiped everything out that they could and Fisdnar was an LLJK rebel province that we rightfully liberated.  I also offered all troops, gear, and clan power to the person who used to help run LLJK with me, Phantom Zero, if he wanted to continue the effort.  He said he'd rather play Mount and Musket and couldn't bother with Strat as he was already long burnt out.  LLJK passed into competent hands under the leadership of Goate, no one got screwed.

Also no one in LLJK was playing the game anymore anyways.  We couldn't afford upkeep on our stacks anymore because our economy didn't exist.  It was a miracle (and way too much effort from BADPLAYER and me) that we had armies intact at all to fight Hospitallers with, I was glad to get to use them.  I was hoping to lose more troops to Hospitallers than we did but hilariously we kept slaughtering Hospitaller armies and having a big ticket advantage every time.

Most of the army that's been holding Fisdnar was scrounged together by us from scratch and funded by Shik's glorious raids of EU territory.

Also you pay cRPG gold and heirlooms for Strategus armies for your Fisdnar crusade.  It is well known.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:43:56 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Over 3/4 of LLJK troops and gear left over from fighting Hospitallers (not much at all) was used to reinforced Chaos armies fighting DRZ, as DRZ were destroying every LLJK fief too.  DRZ wiped everything out that they could and Fisdnar was an LLJK rebel province that we rightfully liberated.  I also offered all troops, gear, and clan power to the person who used to help run LLJK with me, Phantom Zero, if he wanted to continue the effort.  He said he'd rather play Mount and Musket and couldn't bother with Strat as he was already long burnt out.  LLJK passed into competent hands under the leadership of Goate, no one got screwed.

Also no one in LLJK was playing the game anymore anyways.  We couldn't afford upkeep on our stacks anymore because our economy didn't exist.  It was a miracle (and way too much effort from BADPLAYER and me) that we had armies intact at all to fight Hospitallers with, I was glad to get to use them.  I was hoping to lose more troops to Hospitallers than we did but hilariously we kept slaughtering Hospitaller armies and having a big ticket advantage every time.

Most of the army that's been holding Fisdnar was scrounged together by us from scratch and funded by Shik's glorious raids of EU territory.

Also you pay cRPG gold and heirlooms for Strategus armies for your Fisdnar crusade.  It is well known.
At least he doesn't sell looms for real cash.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
smooth, just stfu will you? Hospitallers dont wanna make NA their vassals. It is known.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
I was really just sad because I had a OBAMA GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS-level hoarding going on in Slezkh. Tens of thousands of shit weapons and armor that all got wasted because I couldn't control my own fief after losing rank.

There were still goons playing the game, that were all quite confused as to why you decided to become all paranoid schizophrenic on "those goons making fun of me behind my back" up in Fisdnar.

But I would have rather had LLJK implode than to ever suffer defeat at the hands of a euro/hospitaller.

This version of strat just isn't fun/interesting enough to bother with, really.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:12:29 am by PhantomZero »

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
I take serous offense to the statement that we didnt help arys out when Ive brought the game changing Elder Torches to the battles!

. The last words on my tombstone will be Fuck Hospitaller.

Still Love you chesty my throwing idol you
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
I was really just sad because I had a OBAMA GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS-level hoarding going on in Slezkh. Tens of thousands of shit weapons and armor that all got wasted because I couldn't control my own fief after losing rank.

There were still goons playing the game, that were all quite confused as to why you decided to become all paranoid schizophrenic on "those goons making fun of me behind my back" up in Fisdnar.

But I would have rather had LLJK implode than to ever suffer defeat at the hands of a euro/hospitaller.

This version of strat just isn't fun/interesting enough to bother with, really.

Haha I did offer you rank 10 before giving everyone Rank 10 (which Goate used to consolidate power) but you said you didn't want to be bothered, then a week or two later said you didn't remember the conversation because you had the flu so I felt bad.  I was burnt out on the game myself but I just wanted to attack Fisdnar first to grief the LLJK splinter.  We actually didn't have enough upkeep to march from Tismir to Fisdnar to attack it though haha woops.  The still active strat players either helped Chaos out for a couple weeks until DRZ was done or decided to leave when I did.  The rest joined Goretooth's "scam everyone for crates" griefer faction, god rest their scamming souls.

DRZ did attack every single former LLJK fief though so welp at least it was an anarchic mess defeated by LLJK infighting instead of actually being conquered.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
DRZ did attack every single former LLJK fief though so welp at least it was an anarchic mess defeated by LLJK infighting instead of actually being conquered.

Well that abit sad that lljk didn't go down fighting, at least some of the fiefs went to the smaller clans

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Let me tell you this straight. You are lame. You are able only for spaming on the forum and nothing more. You crying about domination of Hospitallers, but yesterday you again gave them opportunity to take next castle completely for free. Now Hospitallers treat neutral castles as warehouses full of free weapons and armors... I understand that now you can't build a decent army, but lack of defenders in neutral castle it's a total embarrassment. Now you have, what you deserve. You are hopeless damn noobs... Let the hell consume you ...

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
Sounds like someone is angry :D

Let's all hold hands harpag!
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
PRO whiners...
QQ thread beter leave that game if you want post shit like that

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Chivers_United

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling
  • Game nicks: Brontosaurus_FIDLGB
It doesn't matter to me if you like Hospitaller or not, the point is, EU is invading our lands. If we all put our differences aside and band together then we can repel them and bring the battle to their side of the map. If we don't, then let's just divvy up what they're going to take anyway while we fight among ourselves.

Basically NA get your shit together and quit all the infighting. it saddens me when i see NA people signing up for EU armies/alliances. really?

Also, my favorite ice cream is Mint Oreo!

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
It doesn't matter to me if you like Hospitaller or not, the point is, EU is invading our lands. If we all put our differences aside and band together then we can repel them and bring the battle to their side of the map. If we don't, then let's just divvy up what they're going to take anyway while we fight among ourselves.

Basically NA get your shit together and quit all the infighting. it saddens me when i see NA people signing up for EU armies/alliances. really?

All of this was equally true when in the earlier war, the shoe was just on the other foot. Where was all this NA unity rhetoric then? I'll tell you where:

Hahahaha! I didn't believe my brother when he told me Hospitaller was asking for a unified NA to fight back the Euros. That's priceless. I'm going to hold that grudge till I die. The last words on my tombstone will be Fuck Hospitaller. Our shot was three months ago when the Russians first came knocking and we had every NA clan backing us other than you fucks who not only didn't want to help but wanted to continue fighting us. You should do the smart thing and start looking for land on the EU side of the map for next strat.

I'm just surprised there aren't more people out for payback.
Don't.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile

Also, my favorite ice cream is Mint Oreo!

lol :) funny understanding of current strat situation

our enemy was green machine, Druzhina did what it came to do and left, we told to chaos and fallen that we leaving and won't attack fiefs they retake
union aimed to finish TKOV and do the same

all completely neutral NA clans or eu clans currently on NA not considered as enemy
and to this "bring the battle to their side of the map" i can only say - we've been waiting for this for a long long time.

when UIF looks at you