Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34397 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
and to this "bring the battle to their side of the map" i can only say - we've been waiting for this for a long long time.

I don't want to go to EU lands, it takes forever to get anywhere down there and it's scary.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
we've already been up north, ur turn now  :twisted: we'll show u where hell is
when UIF looks at you

Offline Chivers_United

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling
  • Game nicks: Brontosaurus_FIDLGB
lol :) funny understanding of current strat situation

our enemy was green machine, Druzhina did what it came to do and left, we told to chaos and fallen that we leaving and won't attack fiefs they retake
union aimed to finish TKOV and do the same

all completely neutral NA clans or eu clans currently on NA not considered as enemy
and to this "bring the battle to their side of the map" i can only say - we've been waiting for this for a long long time.

I normally would not have posted on this but I needed to break this down in simple terms. Hopefully we can rally the NA troops and finally play strat as I've been hoping for NA vs. EU. Not NA vs. NA then EU kills us while we're killing each other. makes no sense really.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
It doesn't matter to me if you like Hospitaller or not, the point is, EU is invading our lands. If we all put our differences aside and band together then we can repel them and bring the battle to their side of the map. If we don't, then let's just divvy up what they're going to take anyway while we fight among ourselves.

Basically NA get your shit together and quit all the infighting. it saddens me when i see NA people signing up for EU armies/alliances. really?

Also, my favorite ice cream is Mint Oreo!

Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Nobody is saying you were allied with them, but when their actions benefited you, you crowed and postured about the victory you achieved over your enemies as a result, and you cheered the Russians on and fought for them. The way you claim to be fighting for all of NA now that your former benefactors have turned on you is exactly why others might call you hypocrites. :wink:

Isn't that what factions do?  They do what is in their best interests.  When in a war with faction A, and faction C decides to jump in and attack as well, are you suddenly expected to ally with faction A who you were just at war with?  Sometimes sure, sometimes not.  Just depends on the circumstances.  But more likely than not, you're not going to suddenly ally with the faction you are at war with when another party jumps in to attack them as well.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend...that's a common saying.

That was months ago and the landscape has changed.  The EU side of the map is almost entirely united together and the only way to counter such a huge group of factions all in Non-aggression pacts or actual allies (I don't care what is official or not), is to have a large group stand up to hold what territory they don't control. 

This is all common sense, and you're just trying to stir the pot.  That's good for your cause, but it's certainly disingenuous. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
(click to show/hide)
This he said she said is hilarious though, I like reading the back and forth shit from everyone on this subject.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Yes the green machine sat by idly why their NA neighbors fell to EU factions.

It was never EU vs NA.  Not sure why people keep suggesting that.  Factions do what is in their best interests.  Having a huge group of factions controlling all of EU lands is going to inevitably lead to the downfall of any small factions who stand in their way.  If factions who no longer control lands were to help retake some of NA lands, I'm sure their loyalty would be rewarded (at least I'd assume that).

Again, this is all common sense stuff here...nothing ground breaking or that you wouldn't find in any armchair general's playbook.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
I normally would not have posted on this but I needed to break this down in simple terms. Hopefully we can rally the NA troops and finally play strat as I've been hoping for NA vs. EU. Not NA vs. NA then EU kills us while we're killing each other. makes no sense really.
makes no sense because u wasn't involved in process much :))

ok for those who bored and thinks that politics interesting >

green machine was formed with some of EU clans and NA clans against "UIF" :) They told us this themselves, they said we'll kill hospi, take over their lands and come to EU fighting u.

Though, being friendly to hospi and fed up waiting for action we decided to kill 2 rabbits with one shoot - get some action on NA attacking green machine and helping hospi at the same time.
Also when we noticed that green machine - instead of preparing for war against us - started to mess around with civil war, we though they'd never come to EU and decided to act.
We got nothing against Chaos or LLJK personally, they simply decided to be enemy this time to keep fun going. Otherwise we wouldn't even attack them. Though it would be boring.

We stopped EU/NA trade because templars attacking Union in the mornings and filling up roster with Hospi. For that we simply don't want to help Templars or their allies get any profit from EU trade.
1st idea was to wipe hospi and templars, take over and control all na lands for those cheap attacks :)) , but its not fun and a bit harsh.
So blockade sounds like a good choice, and its not only for hospi but for all clans and unclaned players.

This doesn't mean we dislike templars (its just a game) - Alpha doing whatever he can to reorganise and get his clan up and running on NA. He also proven to be great leader, best templars ever had in my opinion.

So as u can see its not NA vs EU :)since half of our enemies is EU anyway :)

Hope if clears up a lot of questions and doesn't create any new questions :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
anyone notice how this devolved down to a clear theme?

This, my fellows boils down solely to the fact that they were unable to lead the effort for unity (the buildup for either opportunity is completely different) against the outside threat.

Just consider this. Harpag has clearly said that it is like sport for the euro's to test each other's abilities by invading NA lands. Not by fighting each other. The proposition by some among us is that we should stay split, do not assist each other in times of trial. That we should let the enemy overwhelm our competition and pray for fate to be kind. To this, The Hospitallers must disagree. If you wanna keep being prey, then stay at odds with all of us. There is a growing number agreeing with the strength of unity. If you were not able to unify the NA, how do you expect to militarily beat those of us that can? economically speaking, being in the larger group is generally advantageous. Just consider the implications. The greys are up next, who are they going to attack? because it seems rather generous of us in the far east to help unite all NA for the support of those further west, closer to the enemy than ourselves. Just consider the implications.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby

This doesn't mean we dislike templars (its just a game) - Alpha doing whatever he can to reorganise and get his clan up and running on NA. He also proven to be great leader, best templars ever had in my opinion.

So as u can see its not NA vs EU :)since half of our enemies is EU anyway :)

Hope if clears up a lot of questions and doesn't create any new questions :)

yea alpha is really greate comander,

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
i described how it was for us :))

fighting allies in serious war right now is just stupid, we got just enough allies to fill up all merc slots during eu prime time :) our enemies that was on na could get 50 players during both eu and na time :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Just enough allies to fill up your rosters? We've been filling up our rosters for many a battle, yet the server split is much more favored for EU.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,15457.msg220357.html#msg220357

I think its time for a new poll.

The choices, as clearly laid out by both NA clans, and EU clans, is to either continue infighting, or unite and regain NA pride.
This griefing should stop, and we should start thinking about how to make our economies work together. Every NA clan.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
lol i guess u consider Templars and SB, Kapikulu, HRE, Mercs as NA factions that going to fight for NA pride too? :))
when UIF looks at you

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
This is nothing to do with NA pride, we came to Na because its one of the few places where 'UIF' control is weak, we struck at union in times that favoured mercs on NA servers.  These mercs came from many NA clans not Hospitallers along.  The attacks against union are made in conjunction with those who have had their lands taken from them e.g. tkov, please don't try and make it look like you were forced into the war.

As i said before nebun, DRZ members have been making up a considerable part of nordmen and grey order rosters during our wars with them, the attacks on union were clearly not the start of your hostilities against us.  A shame really, as i felt we had moved away from the old UIF in strat 2.0.
Turtles

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
lol i guess u consider Templars and SB, Kapikulu, HRE, Mercs as NA factions that going to fight for NA pride too? :))

HRE is in EU territory. Mercs I don't believe have any land. Kapikulu and templars, that is why the hospitallers are in the best position to unite NA land. Could LLJK or chaos boast such a coalition of warriors from around the globe?