Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34361 times)

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
Huey, I wanted that last part to be a link to a video of some sort. Fix that.

Fixed:
There you go

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Huey, I wanted that last part to be a link to a video of some sort. Fix that.
Fixed:
There you go

Thank you sir.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
haha, yeah it is pretty entertaining.

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
For me, NA has a lot of parallels to the Braveheart version of medieval Scotland.  Compared to EU (England) it's poor, has bad terrain, less people, more infighting and grudges between clans, betrayals, beastialigy and probably more than it's fair share of crazy mofos.  We've even got a crazy ass Australian impersonating a Scotsman.  :P

This is my favorite thread.  :)

Could LLJK or chaos boast such a coalition of warriors from around the globe?

That reminds me of this song: Manowar - Warriors of the World  The breakdown at 2:26 is pretty funny.  Also, don't worry, that thing on the right in the opening shot is just the view from a drumstick cam.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:13:41 pm by Knute »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Splitting maps on EU & NA was really bad idea ... The effects are most visible now. Each alliance should have a bit of EU and a bit of NA players. This would solve problems with getting up at four in the morning and a whole lot of other problems associated with a lack of balance ...
This whole idiotic division broke the game balance. But of course the best idea is blaming us because we are trying to play well ...

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Splitting maps on EU & NA was really bad idea ... The effects are most visible now. Each alliance should have a bit of EU and a bit of NA players. This would solve problems with getting up at four in the morning and a whole lot of other problems associated with a lack of balance ...
This whole idiotic division broke the game balance. But of course the best idea is blaming us because we are trying to play well ...

well obviously. propoganda right?

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
pro thread √

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
Hobb. :) u one frustrated guy

"uif" don't need control over na lands :) and if not for templars ur last village would fell as any other :) we could have sent our armies north after taking merc village on NA and could have ended it back then :) u was such an easy tarted before u started getting external support :0 that we didn't bother with u.
Tkov ur achieved - nothing :)))

PS; i love NA drama

What isnt an easy target for the UIF? Think about it, you guys have sat around doing nothing but making money for the past 7 months while everyone else has been fighting wars and enjoying the game. The fact that union, a much larger faction then us, better equiped etc, couldnt finish us off in the time they had is pretty pathetic. Not to mention they lost over what, 7k shiny troops? to a faction that had a little less then 3.5k to begin with. While yes, we wouldnt have survived without the templars, we certainly didnt achieve "nothing".

Also, to Harpag, the NA/ EU split just wasnt enough. The idea was to remove the whole "EU vs NA mentality" so people didnt have to wake up at 4:00 AM in the morning and fight on bad pings. NA loved this, as we like to actually have wars with each other and have fun, whether we are friends or not. EU however had the UIF that refused to fight each other, which consisted of what, 70% of the EU side of the map? No wonder the other minor UIF factions quit the game. Can you honestly tell me that union has enjoyed having to fight us at 3-4:00 AM, with half a roster, on NA ping, losing all the work they had to put into those armies (which admittedly isnt much considering they have been hoarding for the past 7 months). Also, i just love how you guys have gone from denying the existence of the UIF and calling kesh a crazy conspiracist, to now just saying "Oh the UIF is here, its just not that strong anymore". Give me a break.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 12:19:32 am by Visconti »
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
Who still cares about strategus? Not just this round but all rounds that may happen?

also Day Z mod for Arma 2, yeeeeeeeeeeee
Just a soldier

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
What isnt an easy target for the UIF? Think about it, you guys have sat around doing nothing but making money for the past 7 months while everyone else has been fighting wars and enjoying the game. The fact that union, a much larger faction then us, better equiped etc, couldnt finish us off in the time they had is pretty pathetic. Not to mention they lost over what, 7k shiny troops? to a faction that had a little less then 3.5k to begin with. While yes, we wouldnt have survived without the templars, we certainly didnt achieve "nothing".

Also, to Harpag, the NA/ EU split just wasnt enough. The idea was to remove the whole "EU vs NA mentality" so people didnt have to wake up at 4:00 AM in the morning and fight on bad pings. NA loved this, as we like to actually have wars with each other and have fun, whether we are friends or not. EU however had the UIF that refused to fight each other, which consisted of what, 70% of the EU side of the map? No wonder the other minor UIF factions quit the game. Can you honestly tell me that union has enjoyed having to fight us at 3-4:00 AM, with half a roster, on NA ping, losing all the work they had to put into those armies (which admittedly isnt much considering they have been hoarding for the past 7 months). Also, i just love how you guys have gone from denying the existence of the UIF and calling kesh a crazy conspiracist, to now just saying "Oh the UIF is here, its just not that strong anymore". Give me a break.

I'll agree to that if u would go through all list of TKOV battles and ours and prove that u lost more troops then us in all ur wars in this strat :)))) We spent by far more then u did :) way more, way way more
when UIF looks at you

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
strat should change into a fast passed RTS with the game being reset at the end of every month or two.

Would help reduce bitterness and maybe stop the same old alliances always forming up.
Turtles

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
I'll agree to that if u would go through all list of TKOV battles and ours and prove that u lost more troops then us in all ur wars in this strat :)))) We spent by far more then u did :) way more, way way more

Yes im sure you have, but you have probably gained more then you lost from taking all of your neutral fiefs, not to mention you guys are a much larger faction, with 10x better trade routes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 12:56:49 am by Visconti »
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
They need to go back to the old way were you set your server. So EU and NA can be mixed together. Allows EU/NA alliances to work better.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You haven't been relevant for 2 years. Who are you?
I'l let my strat scores answer that  :lol:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
the answer is: shit
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.