Author Topic: Blackrose server abuse  (Read 7857 times)

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
Re: Blackrose server abuse
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 05:24:50 am »
I think the first step to make this right would be to apologize and unban vile.  If there is a loophole that he uncovered then I'm glad he took the time to document it and bring it to everyone's attention.  Banning him permanently for being in spec mode and taking screenshots only makes you guys look worse. 

Either way, not my server not my business I'll stay outta this from now on.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:25:59 am by Rangerbob »

Offline Mendrak

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 03:52:29 pm »
I enjoyed having Deathmatch to play when there were less than 8 people in a server. I don't like the huge 40+ battles, and DM was sometimes the only alternative. It's too bad that is no longer allowed.
Feeling the same way, we always loved it when they had the Deathmatch up. Can't you just fix the bug? (if there is one).

And BlackRose always frequently changed game modes on their server, not like they were trying to 'hide' anything by having it on something else for a while.  :rolleyes:

I'd ban vile too, he seems like a total drama queen.

Offline Draggon

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Blocking axes with my face since June 2011
    • View Profile
    • SnowHawkClan.org
  • Faction: Snowhawk Clan (SHC)
  • Game nicks: SHC_Draggon, SHC_Draggonfang, SHC_Draggonclaw
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2011, 05:07:59 pm »
Man, I enjoyed the change of pace that Deathmatch offered from time to time.  It will suck if it's no longer allowed permanently.  x1 to fight everyone vs everyone is a tad slow xp-wise but it's good, fast action if there's 5-10 people in there at once - or more.

And double what Mendrak said, they have it on some kinda auto-loop timer.  I've always wanted it to stay on Deathmatch longer, but it shifts to Rabbit and Battle every so often on it's own.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2011, 05:33:59 pm »
I think the first step to make this right would be to apologize and unban vile.  If there is a loophole that he uncovered then I'm glad he took the time to document it and bring it to everyone's attention.  Banning him permanently for being in spec mode and taking screenshots only makes you guys look worse. 

Either way, not my server not my business I'll stay outta this from now on.

All good I dont want unbanned and I found out just about everything I could get in the 2 days of digging stuff up before they banned me for a few screenshots and getting on their server about 3-4 times and getting the proof he asked for. Also they removed deathmatch and bots for a good reason I am sure (I dont think they would just take my word for it and make a drastic measure, there was foul play)

Looks like there was a large split in their guild yesterday since most of their members are under a new tag so either way even if they do nothing more on this at least it wont continue on and if I was just some troll being a jerk off they would not have made new server rules over it.

Offline blackrose_Baron_Geoff

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2011, 05:49:13 pm »
ya your not a troll at all

posting threads about server abuse with no proof
Harassing the server
taking screenshots of your self leeching aka break the rules and reporting that you are able to leech it
then QQing once you were banned even thoe you supplied proof of your self breaking rules
all in general forums instead of taking it up with a DEV

did meow not tell you to stop the drama and here you are saying we had a large split ?
5 people left blackrose under good terms we are a good size clan 5 is nothing to report on general forums
ya your not a troll
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:56:21 pm by blackrose_Baron_Geoff »

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2011, 06:02:09 pm »
ya your not a troll at all

posting threads about server abuse with no proof
Harassing the server
taking screenshots of your self leeching aka break the rules and reporting that you are able to leech it
then QQing once you were banned even thoe you supplied proof of your self breaking rules
all in general forums instead of taking it up with a DEV

did meow not tell you to stop the drama and here you are saying we had a large split ?
5 people left blackrose under good terms we are a good size clan 5 is nothing to report on general forums
ya your not a troll

I responded to a reply.

You cant leech in spec mode and thats the only pics I have.

You asked me for proof so I tried to get some but you banned me before I could.

Not QQing about the ban actually it only helped my case.

Thanks

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2011, 06:04:28 pm »
I wanted proof of other people doing it not your self
and you did QQ about it all over the general forums it was sad
and the reason you got banned was you were breaking the rules I cant just let you do that
cause then you would QQ about me not stopping you
seems like the person leeching in spec was pest and I took care of him
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:08:27 pm by blackrose_Baron_Geoff »

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2011, 06:08:23 pm »
+1
I wanted proof of other people doing it not your self
and you did QQ about it all over the general forums it was sad
and the reason you got banned was you were breaking the rules I cant just let you do that
cause then you would QQ about me not stopping you

First pics I showed it was possible to make xp in deathmatch, second set was a blackrose abusing bots, thrid set was blackrose_baron_jeff sitting in spec mode on deathmatch and as soon as I logged in to get pics of him possibly abusing it he banned me.

What I did was not harassment and the way you have responded is great thanks.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2011, 06:11:03 pm »
First pics I showed it was possible to make xp in deathmatch, second set was a blackrose abusing bots, thrid set was blackrose_baron_jeff sitting in spec mode on deathmatch and as soon as I logged in to get pics of him possibly abusing it he banned me.

this is gerenal forums not the unbann report if you want back in that bad you need to take it to the blackrose forums and QQ there

Trolling and Feeding the troll is two different things
so much rage in your post just write a essay and we might let you back in

and we are allowed to run dm we choose not to
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:29:12 pm by blackrose_Baron_Geoff »

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2011, 06:12:34 pm »
this is gerenal forums not the unbann report if you want back in that bad you need to take it to the blackrose forums and QQ there

who is trolling now? :D

Replying to your edit with a edit...

Trolling and Feeding the troll is two different things

Having to turn to trolling when you have been proven wrong and feeding a troll are two different things.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:20:24 pm by vile »

Offline Mendrak

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2011, 05:01:53 pm »

You said yourself he was alone in there, as far as I know if you are the only one on the server it does not give any xp or even start the round.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2011, 05:10:40 pm »
Geoff seems very defensive about this.

The guy is reporting what he saw. Don't take it personally.

Besides, being overly defensive makes it look like you have something to hide.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wraist

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2011, 07:45:41 pm »
Geoff seems very defensive about this.

The guy is reporting what he saw. Don't take it personally.

Besides, being overly defensive makes it look like you have something to hide.

IDK, I think he has a right to be defensive, I didn't see a bug report on this in any of the first six pages, and he's claiming or at least speculating on the guy's guild abusing their server. I played on the server whenever I saw that it was in Deathmatch mode, and only received experience from that mode once [and that was several weeks ago]. I played on it the day before Vile posted this and did not gain any experience from it. Also, they guy's only proof is a screenshot of it saying that he gained 970exp, he didn't show it changing his stats at all. Furthermore, the guy was banned because of his screenshots. If he wasn't leeching like he claims, due to his being in spectator mode, then either he was exploiting a bug [in which his experience would be increased which could be seen if he was showing his stats], or nothing was happening in which case he's just a headache.

As for Jeff, I'd see him often whenever I was on the server. He wasn't there 24/7 and he was often in spectator mode, I assume doing admin stuff or just watching games [I never saw him afk outside of spectator mode]; unless being a spectator gives you experience in Rabbit or Battle.

Sad that the deathmatch servers are going, hopefully this bug [in either incarnation] is resolved soon, and it could be put back up.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:47:28 pm by Wraist »

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2011, 08:20:48 pm »
IDK, I think he has a right to be defensive, I didn't see a bug report on this in any of the first six pages, and he's claiming or at least speculating on the guy's guild abusing their server. I played on the server whenever I saw that it was in Deathmatch mode, and only received experience from that mode once [and that was several weeks ago]. I played on it the day before Vile posted this and did not gain any experience from it. Also, they guy's only proof is a screenshot of it saying that he gained 970exp, he didn't show it changing his stats at all. Furthermore, the guy was banned because of his screenshots. If he wasn't leeching like he claims, due to his being in spectator mode, then either he was exploiting a bug [in which his experience would be increased which could be seen if he was showing his stats], or nothing was happening in which case he's just a headache.

As for Jeff, I'd see him often whenever I was on the server. He wasn't there 24/7 and he was often in spectator mode, I assume doing admin stuff or just watching games [I never saw him afk outside of spectator mode]; unless being a spectator gives you experience in Rabbit or Battle.

Sad that the deathmatch servers are going, hopefully this bug [in either incarnation] is resolved soon, and it could be put back up.

He asked me for evidence and wanted me to prove my claims, so I tried that and was banned.

I did not think it was a huge deal when I started the thread but I should have had the evidence before hand though at the time it did not matter to me. But over the whole 2 days I guess I had enough to get myself banned lol.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:25:23 pm by vile »

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2011, 10:40:09 am »
Snitches die ugly, remember that next time your going outside.
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.