Author Topic: Blackrose server abuse  (Read 7932 times)

Offline vile

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Blackrose server abuse
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2011, 01:08:44 am »
One thing I would like to add that I have not, is that once a admin (not a blackrose admin) checks the database and I am wrong about anyone abusing this let me know so I can say I am sorry for false accusations and De-characterizing the people I have mentioned since that was not my intent. 

So far every time I checked the server it has been set on battle mode so no way I could get more proof that you can get gold while spec.

Offline Striter

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2011, 06:34:45 am »
just to let ppl know server doesnt give xp or gold wen theres no one battling. i gone in wen only 1 person was in an as spec hopping to have em fight me for practice but no luck. I waited like 2 mins an i never got xp or gold so i went to another server.

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2011, 06:43:35 am »
Don't forget to mention that in order to receive gold and exp you first have to spawn in the server. Going straight to spec doesn't affect your level and money.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2011, 08:21:09 am »
just to let ppl know server doesnt give xp or gold wen theres no one battling. i gone in wen only 1 person was in an as spec hopping to have em fight me for practice but no luck. I waited like 2 mins an i never got xp or gold so i went to another server.

The server has been set to battle ever since I took those screenshots, this only works on deathmatch which I have checked many times to see if it has switched but has been on battle mode.

And yes you do have to choose a team and then go into spec mode to get the xp/gold.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2011, 11:51:41 am »
I played a few time on crpg death match server and each time i was getting no gold even when i was playing. I'm just totally astonished that you may gain gold in deathmatch mode.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2011, 04:04:33 pm »
I played a few time on crpg death match server and each time i was getting no gold even when i was playing. I'm just totally astonished that you may gain gold in deathmatch mode.

Yeah I have noticed times when no blackrose members are on that it gives no gold also. Crazy thing is they used to have it set for deathmatch most of the time and now since this is in the open its been on battle mode, guess they might be getting it fixed.

Well while we wait I joined the server on battle mode last night when there was just one person on their server and was able to get this little gem. Sure must be nice to be able to make crpg single player mode for gold any time you want.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1975/uhhhz.jpg

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2011, 07:55:17 pm »
did he get money and xp for this?

Offline blackrose_Baron_Geoff

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2011, 08:47:19 pm »
Deathmatch is only open when admins are on

as far as the botts go we use put them on to reset the xp system when no one is around

The xp an gold shuts off and the admins will put on the bots cause they dont have access to the ftp site or if they dont want to reset the server

and to answer your question no they dont get xp & gold

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2011, 09:09:06 pm »
Now that vile pointed out there's possibility for abuse, nothing left to do but let the dev's check out if anyone was abusing it. It'll show up on the database very easily.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline blackrose_Baron_Geoff

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2011, 09:43:29 pm »
yes let the devs check so vile will stop stocking the blackkrose server like this

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 11:39:37 pm »
+1
Deathmatch is only open when admins are on

as far as the botts go we use put them on to reset the xp system when no one is around

The xp an gold shuts off and the admins will put on the bots cause they dont have access to the ftp site or if they dont want to reset the server

and to answer your question no they dont get xp & gold

So you play 21 rounds with 2 bots on your team and 2 bots on the other team to reset the xp system when no one is around?

Offline Nick_Trano

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2011, 02:36:01 am »
So you play 21 rounds with 2 bots on your team and 2 bots on the other team to reset the xp system when no one is around?

Why's it such a big deal? Nobody gets any money or xp out of it. Chill out bro.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2011, 03:21:38 am »
Why's it such a big deal? Nobody gets any money or xp out of it. Chill out bro.

Yes but the only way we know he was not is from their word, he told me to prove things yet he has not proved any of what I am saying to be wrong.

When I took that pic with the guy with the bots I joined and the round was going so I went in spec and got the pic and at the end of the round (right when I got the pic) he changed the map.

So how do I know he was not making gold or xp (oh yeah guess I should take their word for it)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2011, 03:27:28 am »
Nah no worries.
Will be investigated.
Also i added the rule that bots are not allowed in any gamemode except for DtV (because you have to fight something there).
They can always just change the gamemode twice for the same purpose.

Also rules updated in the server post.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:03:16 pm by Meow »

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:07 pm »
Nah no worries.
Will be investigated.
Also i added the rule that bots are not allowed in any gamemode except for DtV (because you have to fight something there).
They can always just change the gamemode twice for the same purpose.

Also rules updated in the server post.

Good to hear, I was also perma banned for nothing but joining the server today, I joined and no one but blackrose_baron_jeff was on and in spec, Within less then a min of me joining and going in spec mode I was perma banned. (no I dont care to be unbanned and be able to play on their server since I hope its should be gone here soon)

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8343/bannedvm.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7082/lolyn.jpg

Never even did anything but join the server and jump in spec, and then was banned very quickly.