Author Topic: Blackrose server abuse  (Read 7938 times)

Offline vile

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Blackrose server abuse
« on: August 20, 2011, 07:30:30 pm »
+3
Sir jeff for months has used his server to set it up as deathmatch then goes into spec mode and gets 50gold ticks every min. Then goes AFK for hours and anyone can do this and make gold and go do whatever they want. Just join the blackrose server when its on deathmatch join the game then go into spec and get 50gold every min while you sleep.

No repairs nothing just free gold so you can wear full plate for the day and do this at night.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Blackrose server abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 07:38:14 pm »
Click the IRC link in the top right of this forum and report it to the devs directly.

Offline Kingtrisp

• Baron
  • Renown: 89
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Conan What is best in life?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_KingConan
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 07:54:59 pm »
You might want to get some  proof (screenshots are the best) and correct me if i am wrong but i thought you didnt get anything in spec?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline blackrose_Baron_Geoff

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 08:00:48 pm »
I agree

Take a couple pictures of the person in spec with a timer in the background at different times so people know that they do it all day with out ever playing or take a video and put it in fast forward which would be alot better

If a person named Sir_Jeff was doing this I would of banned them I am in here all the time
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 08:04:43 pm by blackrose_Baron_Geoff »

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 08:12:48 pm »
Not so much reporting to get them banned I mean heck if they can do it we all can to just join the server on deathmatch and go spec afk and earn gold easy to do.

I dont need to make some video of it or go out of my way its simple join, spec, profit.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 08:20:00 pm »
Not so much reporting to get them banned I mean heck if they can do it we all can to just join the server on deathmatch and go spec afk and earn gold easy to do.

I dont need to make some video of it or go out of my way its simple join, spec, profit.

dont you get a x1 for duel this thread is over.
I told you what you needed to do now do it or stop posting and wasting are time reading this
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 08:22:37 pm by blackrose_Baron_Geoff »

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 08:21:19 pm »

you don't

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 08:22:35 pm »
+1

Going on the defense?

Even if you did 1x for duel they have it set up so its not abused. Why do that when I can go to that server and spec for a whole night and make 50g every min.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 08:23:12 pm »
dear god dude post a picture please

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2011, 08:24:15 pm »
I told you why I dont need pictures just switch the server over to deathmatch and have it so it ticks gold every min and we can all go into spec.

Thread over?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 08:32:31 pm »
It would be good to post some evidence before you essentially accuse our clan by making it sound like we're running some sort of afk deathmatch racket by saying "anyone can do this and make gold", which I know for a fact to be untrue (I've kicked people who were afk when on the server and I'm sure other admins have done the same).

Having said that I know BlackRose has a 0 tolerance for exploiting or abusing, so if you have proof of anyone doing something illegitimate (leeching, exploiting, hacking, whatever) please report it to the game developers AND let Sittingbull (our king) know about it so it can be dealt with internally.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 08:39:18 pm by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 08:35:26 pm »
Tbh i am certain chadz could look in its database and see if this guy has been doing this.
If its true he deserves a looooooong ban.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2011, 08:36:48 pm »
It would be good to post some evidence before accusing essentially the clan and making it sound like we're running some sort of afk deathmatch racket by saying "anyone can do this and make gold", which I know for a fact to be untrue (I've kicked people who were afk when on the server and I'm sure other admins have done the same).

Having said that I know BlackRose has a 0 tolerance for exploiting or abusing, so if you have proof of anyone doing something illegitimate (leeching, exploiting, hacking, whatever) please report it to the game developers AND let Sittingbull (our king) know about it so it can be dealt with internally.

And this is understandable, I have no proof since I figured whats the point the proof is in the pudding just eat it I dont need to show a picture of it..

It is a simple deal of switching it to deathmatch with ticks and people can do this I dont need to prove it is possible because I was able to do it a few times before I figured I would let people know about it. Now granted my word means nothing since no one really knows me.

I just hope now that it is brought out in the open the problem is fixed and if not I will give you the screen shots and anything else.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 08:38:09 pm »
Tbh i am certain chadz could look in its database and see if this guy has been doing this.
If its true he deserves a looooooong ban.

Kinda what I was thinking also and he can even see my char did it for about 15mins if he wants more proof that it is possible. (I was at the screen the whole time and did not do it for hours but it should be there since I did do it)