Author Topic: Blackrose server abuse  (Read 7934 times)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Blackrose server abuse
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2011, 05:56:18 pm »
Well the server will stay but deathmatch is not longer on the list of allowed gamemodes so this shouldn't reason for drama anymore.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2011, 05:57:26 pm »
Well the server will stay but deathmatch is not longer on the list of allowed gamemodes so this shouldn't reason for drama anymore.

They are on deathmatch right now and servers can just perma ban people for nothing?

I am going to start a server today, thanks for this info.

Offline blackrose_Baron_Geoff

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2011, 05:58:19 pm »
They are on deathmatch right now and servers can just perma ban people for nothing?

I am going to start a server today, thanks for this info.

You were banned for repeated leeching of are sever you even took pics of your self leeching and posted them on this post saying that it was you
what more proof do you need that the bann was justified

try going to are unbanned thread
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:01:01 pm by blackrose_Baron_Geoff »

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2011, 05:59:11 pm »

You were banned for repeated leeching of are sever you even took pics of your self leeching and saying that it was you
what more proof do you need that the bann was justified

try going to are unbanned thread

Leeching? I was in spec mode that is not leeching try again?

Oh and proof of me leeching please?

Edit: I dont want to be on your server I was able to show it for what it is thats good enough for me so thanks for the ban and I will look forward to when that server is not on the list so a select clan can farm gold.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:02:00 pm by vile »

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2011, 06:02:23 pm »
Seems like you pissed someone off.

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2011, 06:02:31 pm »
for one when the ban says permanently it's basically the message that you are banned until they remove it. as there are no 1,2,3... day bans in the menu.
also i am aware they are running deathmatch right now as they most likely took a while to see the rule change.

furthermore if you feel like putting up your own server go ahead instructions for that are in the announcement.
also yes if clans get harassed on their own server they may ban those people.
there are specific rules about bans in the same announcement...

now stop the drama please.
this is solved.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2011, 06:07:04 pm »
for one when the ban says permanently it's basically the message that you are banned until they remove it. as there are no 1,2,3... day bans in the menu.
also i am aware they are running deathmatch right now as they most likely took a while to see the rule change.

furthermore if you feel like putting up your own server go ahead instructions for that are in the announcement.
also yes if clans get harassed on their own server they may ban those people.
there are specific rules about bans in the same announcement...

now stop the drama please.
this is solved.

Yup no problem and how was what I did harassing them lol just trying to keep the game fair and prevent a clan from farming their own server.

And thanks for checking into things its clear from you removing bots that they abused them, and removing deathmatch.

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2011, 06:17:47 pm »
no, actually i didn't check that as i can't do that myself so i just disallowed bots as well as deathmatch as both are completely unnecessary for a connected server.

Also Geoff as you are in the thread right now please make sure your clanmates on the server are aware that they are breaking the rules right now and switch to battle, siege or dtv asap.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2011, 06:20:09 pm »
+1
no, actually i didn't check that as i can't do that myself so i just disallowed bots as well as deathmatch as both are completely unnecessary for a connected server.

Also Geoff as you are in the thread right now please make sure your clanmates on the server are aware that they are breaking the rules right now and switch to battle, siege or dtv asap.

oh ok so the problem is solved by not checking to see how much gold and xp they farmed but by not allowing them to do it anymore.

Thanks /thread

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2011, 06:28:24 pm »
+1
yeah well obviously you fail to understand what i wrote like when i wrote it will be investigated and stuff but hey what ever floats your boat.

just because i take instand actions against something that MAYBE might have happend but most likely didn't give XP to noone but can't be checked by me right now it doesn't mean i'll not care about it anymore.

by the sound of your posts i get the feeling all you want is to get the server closed without even knowing if they ever had an advantage from it.

EDIT: fixed bad typo  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:33:00 pm by Meow »

Offline Theodopolis

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2011, 06:32:55 pm »
+1
I enjoyed having Deathmatch to play when there were less than 8 people in a server. I don't like the huge 40+ battles, and DM was sometimes the only alternative. It's too bad that is no longer allowed.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2011, 06:33:55 pm »
+1
yeah well obviously you fail to understand what i wrote like when i wrote it will be investigated and stuff but hey what ever floats your boat.

just because i take instand actions against something that MAYBE might have happend but most likely didn't give XP to noone but can't be checked by me right now it doesn't mean i'll not care about it anymore.

by the sound of your posts i get the feeling all you want is to get the server closed without even knowing if they ever had an advantage from it.

EDIT: fixed bad typo  :mrgreen:

Well when a person states that a issue is solved I figure they move on from it.

and you already stated it would not be closed without knowing if they afk farmed gold for that past few months.

Who is jumping to the conclusions?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:38:36 pm by vile »

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2011, 06:39:53 pm »
nah no worries.
if there was exploiting going on we'll take care of it.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2011, 06:42:35 pm »
Are you Aussie Meow? She'll be right, no worries, eh? ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2011, 06:48:37 pm »
I am at work right now so I can't go in and change the server away from deathmatch or let people know it's no longer allowed if it is still on that game-mode. I know a handful of people check the forums, but most probably don't so I apologize in advance if it's left on temporarily.

I must say it's disappointing that deathmatch as a mode is disallowed since people did enjoy playing it when we had smaller amounts of players in the server, but if there are concerns about exploiting or leeching that warrant it being disallowed then by all means do what has to be done.

Thanks for looking into the matter; I'm glad any possible loopholes were fixed.  As I mentioned earlier if any proof of individuals leeching or intentionally breaking rules comes up BlackRose as a clan does not condone these activities and please let our King Sittingbull know as well so action can be taken against any bad apples abusing the system.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345