Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 37275 times)

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #285 on: August 20, 2011, 12:01:44 pm »
+3
If this is starting to be a war against devs+friends;  against whoever complain about aboozing... this is not going to be good for anybody.

My fridge is my shield

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 20, 2011, 12:05:38 pm »
I haven't even talked to nuffen about it, as it's not about nuffen, it's about you.

If I see one more incident of you guys wounding teamplayers to make them teamkill you and then shout "BAN" it'll be your last time on the server, I can guarantee you that.
If you want to put things that way , ok.

I'll tell you what happened from my perspective.
I logged on the ts channel , asked what the guys are doing. They said they were playing on skip the fun/alt characters called pimps, using xbows and line fire like in M&M. I respec one of my alts , join in, start playing with them. See them being abit too loud (and other players joining in too , actually) so i tell them to tone it down. Couple of round later i notice people teamwounding and teamattacking us, i tell the guys to not respond and just report it to the admin. Which we did. After being teamkilled at least a couple of times and being constantly teamattacked all we got from an admin was warnings and people who teamkilled recieved no punishment at all.

How is it that yesterday we've played on those same characters and when people started to kick us while we were reloading xbows , we've reported it in admin chat and the admin (Tenne) got the problems solved in 1 minute ? No complaints, no dramas, nothing ?

And to be honest i'm rather dissapointed by this, what do you mean "one more incident" ? Have there been multiple incidents like this involving us before ? We suddenly need a special treatment now ?

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #287 on: August 20, 2011, 12:05:56 pm »
@chadz and admins/devs: I'm a bit disappointed that you even take a stand in this matter. That renders the whole "nominate an admin"-thing useless.

You seem to misunderstand - this has nothing to do with nuffen. It's about Ujin faking proof (if the video would be longer it would be enough proof to ban him). It doesn't matter if he uses it to deadmin someone or to get someone else banned. For me, this is very close to permaban worthy.

I'm putting this up as a friendly warning.

Everyone else, you can continue your hilarious dirt fight as you please.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:07:15 pm by chadz »

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2011, 12:07:29 pm »
You seem to misunderstand - this has nothing to do with nuffen. It's about Ujin faking proof (if the video would be longer it would be enough proof to ban him). It doesn't matter if he uses it to deadmin someone or to get someone else banned. For me, this is very close to permaban worthy.

I'm putting this up as a friendly warning.

chadz, come on . Me faking proof ? Really ? Who do you think i am ?

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:02 pm »
+1
You seem to misunderstand - this has nothing to do with nuffen. It's about Ujin faking proof (if the video would be longer it would be enough proof to ban him).

Ok, sorry, then my sentence was only addressed to the admins and other devs writing (partly trolling) in this thread.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:19 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:54 pm »
+3
The problem being -on virtually all forums- nobody answers constructive criticism.

You have to be confident that many people will read and (because it is constructive) agree without leaving any sign of it, which is quite painfull sometimes.

+6 already !! You trolls !!!  :mrgreen:

Anyway, @those waiting for proof :

What about admins need proof to ban people ? Afaik admins usually only have their own testimony as a base for banning. And it is normal as getting proof is extremely tiresome and ruining your machine performance at best. Considering this, why would an admin removal case need any solid proof ? Admins are those that should play with fraps on 24/7, yet they don't. So I really don't see why other players should. Requiring ingame proof is just plain cynical.

At least, the pleignants have witnesses, not like the defense. And I'm sure they can find several other "victims" of nuffen if they go in the unban section. At the moment I don't see any reason to trust nuffen other than his own voice. That doesn't mean in a real trial he should be convicted, but this isn't a real trial and there's no presumption of innocence rule stated in the admin removal process, and thus no need of real proof.

Anyway, in the end this vote will be a mixup of random uninformed votes, trolling, popularity contest, clan supports and maybe some deliberate votes.

But I'm really confident that if this vote fails, there will be another one for nuffen next month. No other official admin seems to be hated so much, which should convince nuffen that he's doing something wrong.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2011, 12:12:57 pm »
@chadz and admins/devs: I'm a bit disappointed that you even take a stand in this matter. That renders the whole "nominate an admin"-thing useless.

I'm only taking a stand against outrageous lies, misrepresentations and hysteria. I'm not going to say anything about the poll.
Don't.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2011, 12:14:17 pm »
+1
I'm only taking a stand against outrageous lies, misrepresentations and hysteria. I'm not going to say anything about the poll.

That's half my battle.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2011, 12:16:31 pm »
Generally, people don't get teamattacked by more than one teammate for no reason. Just sayin'.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2011, 12:17:12 pm »
That's half my battle.

That's half of what you say...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2011, 12:21:58 pm »
+1
1. It was not at spawn, you were all in the small boat on the other side of the big boat. What I saw was tons of pimps teamwounding him, and him teamwounding pimps. I could ofc have banned all of you back then, but that would have been too harsh, so I choose to warn you all. He then stopped the teamwounding, when the pimps didnt, two of them received a ban later on.

Wait you banned me for doing something a map back? I did not do this and I am sure of this, also seems rather bad pratice to wait what? 10 minutes before actually banning the offenders? Hell I only joined later on this map coming back from being AFK and the only teamhitting I have personally seen pimps doing was to a chick (and to themselves) at the big boat. And yes we all agree that a ban for them who did this would have been fair (but 7-days really?). Also why was I banned for teamkilling? This a serious question, was this simply laziness, typo, what?

But offcourse your an admin and can not be wrong  :shock: I must be BS'ing because I am hiding the fact that I did something wrong. I mean an admin would not do such a thing. I would love to see the warnings I have recieved or the teamkills I have done.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2011, 12:24:49 pm »
+1
European community administrator dispute? Better make this the center of attention for every single region and player base/community that plays this game.

Sounds logical to me.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2011, 12:27:42 pm »
Nuffen:

"Grats Judie, unban 17th" Page 50, Post 736

"You and your "friend" was attacking each other repeatidly with weapons. Both got in several hits. Doesnt matter if your IRL lovers, intentional tk is NOT allowed. Unban 16th." Page 50, Post 738

"Lol, ptx, caught me red-handed in being sleepy at morning" Page 50, Post 748

"You where both whining about admin abuse, ignoring the feedback you got from the admin. After a lot of whining you both got muted.
They were banned for exploiting. The fact that you STILL state afk was the reason shows you werent even trying to communicate, just whining.
As an answer to the muting, Arris started a ban-poll, and got banned." Page 49, Post 725

"Blackmilk: you "accidentially" did the same thing 3 times.." Page 49, Post 726

"Theres no question here, only some extreme statements with no backup (which you didnt provide in the following posts either).
Why is Lilith (thats me, also known as nuffen ingame) an admin?
Simple: someone gave me admin access and told me how to behave (to some degree), and havent found the reason to (at least not yet) demote me yet.
ReplyQuoteNotify" Page 49, Post 729

"I think Ive been unclear here, even if the log shows I did have a 10 min conversation with you before the ban. You werent banned for intentionally attacking a teammate. You were banned for:
1. intentionally attacking a teammate
2. threatening with doing it again.
3. not accepting the admins judge on the situation.
4. not accepting a direct warning about ending the discussion.
Notify" Page 48, Post 711

"lol
No reason? you were badmouthing me and accusing me for abusing for like an hour, but you could never justify your accusations.
Notify" page 47, Post 693

"Respect? o.O

Ok, lets start with why you were banned. Even if I told you this clearly at least 4-5 times, you got it wrong.

You got a KICK because of two tks, where one was obiously intentional (I was watching it in spectator).
Then you raged and started insulting me, instead of trying to find out what rule you broke to challenge my decision. Ofc, this ended in a mute, and I started to regret that I made a exception for you."  Page 46 Post 680

""I hate this mod, it sucks, chadz sucks, I hate you all. ITS ALL FUCKED UP! Im leaving, and Im never coming back!"
Quote DaveUKR.
Hes a liar, hes back!
Dont trust his word. NEVER!" Page 46, Post 682

Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2011, 12:29:52 pm »
+1
I haven't even talked to nuffen about it, as it's not about nuffen, it's about you.

If I see one more incident of you guys wounding teamplayers to make them teamkill you and then shout "BAN" it'll be your last time on the server, I can guarantee you that.

Wait? What you have not talked to nuffen (or anyone else for that matter) but yet clearly made up your mind about us?