Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 37472 times)

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #270 on: August 20, 2011, 11:47:58 am »
On the videos and the screenshot you can see :

1) Legio guy teamattacking one of the pimps, than as the pimp player tried to defend himself he gets INSTANTLY banned for 7 days on the same second and Legio guy stays untouched. Which leads us to                                                                                                         

Funny that you cut the video there, instead of showing the defence and then the ban. Ups, its because you know that this was not the incident he was banned for.
You were deliberately ignoring our requests (public chat, admin chat) to stop people from teamwounding and teamkilling us right in front of you. When you could warn- you ignored, when you could kick- you banned for 7 days, when you could be objective- you were subjective. Right in front of me the guy (Duc_...) starts to teamattack us on spawn, kills one of us, we report him to you... nothing. And this same nothing goes on for at least an hour . An hour of pureposely ignoring people. And don't tell me you weren't there and you didn't see the teamkills, i know damn well you were there.

1. It was not at spawn, you were all in the small boat on the other side of the big boat. What I saw was tons of pimps teamwounding him, and him teamwounding pimps. I could ofc have banned all of you back then, but that would have been too harsh, so I choose to warn you all. He then stopped the teamwounding, when the pimps didnt, two of them received a ban later on.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:50:35 am by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 20, 2011, 11:49:07 am »
+2
Stop this bullshit, we know what happened really, and if you ask me, you and your funny troll friends should get a timeout for it for a long time.
By "We" do you mean the people who chit-chat with Nuffen on IRC ? I'd like to know who are these incredible "we" people who know the truth in the last instance.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #272 on: August 20, 2011, 11:49:40 am »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked, Wookimonsta wasn't an admin anymore. You've got some gall to accuse other people of talking bullshit.

Clearly it's not all about money, I already stated that Nuffen has been able to manipulate the power-base in this mod to side up with his version of events. He's obviously drilled it into you how horrible we all are, how we go around doing nothing but playing to break rules and to get banned and punished, well I didn't get to gen 16, getting myself banned all the time, or team-killing all the time or being this complete prick that Nuffen paints me and many others out to be.

Ok so you don't have to like us but we don't deserve to be treated like shit on the bottom of a shoe when our cases are legitimate, Nuffens grudges and irresponsible behaviour is evident, his trolling is lame and evident, he's been up for many nominations and it's evident there's a problem with his administration ability, yet hey sweep it all under the carpet because we're just trolls.

Many of us have played as long or longer than Nuffen and yet you'd throw us away to save one complete and utter prick of an admin, well that's your choice, stick to your guns and go down with the ship.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:50:50 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #273 on: August 20, 2011, 11:50:30 am »
+2
Stop this bullshit, we know what happened really, and if you ask me, you and your funny troll friends should get a timeout for it for a long time.

Wow, really?I feel like back in School when Schools Director kept to his Teachers whatever happened and no matter of how many Proof I got.Ridiculous.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #274 on: August 20, 2011, 11:51:06 am »
+2
By "We" do you mean the people who chit-chat with Nuffen on IRC ? I'd like to know who are these incredible "we" people who know the truth in the last instance.

I haven't even talked to nuffen about it, as it's not about nuffen, it's about you.

If I see one more incident of you guys wounding teamplayers to make them teamkill you and then shout "BAN" it'll be your last time on the server, I can guarantee you that.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 20, 2011, 11:52:33 am »
getting myself banned all the time,

you were banned once? Or do you have a history of being banned?
All you had to do was to do as the guy you griefed, post an unban post and get a 3 day ban. You didn't.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 20, 2011, 11:54:16 am »
you were banned once? Or do you have a history of being banned?
All you had to do was to do as the guy you griefed, post an unban post and get a 3 day ban. You didn't.

I've been banned 3 times, in the what.. 10-13 months I've been playing on this mod. Every time unjust.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 20, 2011, 11:55:00 am »
I've been banned 3 times, in the what.. 10-13 months I've been playing on this mod.

Twice on NA, yes? Back then you also accused them of having a grudge against you. It was not about you, it was about the admins. Am I right? :)

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 20, 2011, 11:55:27 am »
+1
Funny that you cut the video there, instead of showing the defence and then the ban. Ups, its because you know that this was not the incident he was banned for.
LOL. There' you've utterly failed now.Now you are being a complete freaking liar and i don't care if chadz supports you or not.
 I didn't cut the video , i turned fraps off ( there's an interval of about 5-6 seconds between the videos) and i actually mention what happened in every post - he started to defend himself , you banned him instantly, legio guy - unharmed. In the second video you can still see the line where it says you've banned him and you can still see the Legio guy keeping at it . This happened in one round , first 30 seconds of  it, that's exactly the incident when you banned him.

Go ahead and say that i'm making things up, photoshopping the video and so on. At least both me and you now know the things you'd do to keep your admin status. Wow.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 20, 2011, 11:55:40 am »
Twice on NA, yes? Back then you also accused them of having a grudge against you. It was not about you, it was about the admins. Am I right? :)

Once on NA, 6 month ban or something for arguing with an admin. Yep first offence, fair punishment my arse.

Second ban, accused of delaying round, map had over 2 minutes left on it and I told enemy team of my location. < More unjust crap

Third ban, defending myself against a purpose tker and team attacker. < Oh shit I deserved all these bans... not.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:56:59 am by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2011, 11:56:22 am »
+1
That whole story now goes way too far, on both sides.
Please stop throwing dirt at each other, that's just disgusting and makes you all look like little kids not able to get over things that were said by some people in a computer game.

@chadz and admins/devs: I'm a bit disappointed that you even take a stand in this matter. That renders the whole "nominate an admin"-thing useless.
@Murmillus, Ujin, ...: You're dragging the whole thing into the dirt which really doesn't help your case.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2011, 11:56:28 am »
Ok so you don't have to like us but we don't deserve to be treated like shit on the bottom of a shoe when our cases are legitimate, Nuffens grudges and irresponsible behaviour is evident, his trolling is lame and evident, he's been up for many nominations and it's evident there's a problem with his administration ability, yet hey sweep it all under the carpet because we're just trolls.

Previous nominations against him failed. If they had succeeded, I'm sure he'd be gone, just like Wooki. Everyone has their own views and opinions about these things; if you'll remember, chadz said back then as well that he didn't think Wooki deserved to be demoted, but he accepted the result anyway. All these ridiculous histrionics about rigging the polls aren't helping anybody, just wait until Monday.
Don't.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 20, 2011, 11:57:04 am »
Murmillus, professional help, seek it!

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 20, 2011, 11:58:42 am »
Ujin: why would I accuse you of photoshopping or anything? None of your videos or screenshot shows anything relevant.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 20, 2011, 11:58:46 am »
I need professional help, someone to teach me how to understand the English language I must seek it! In a dictionary!