Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 37473 times)

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #255 on: August 20, 2011, 10:26:59 am »
+1
You mind keeping entire clans of 70+ people out of this?

Thanks.

As for myself, i'm still reading the thread (17 pages, daum), but i'm still missing solid proof where Nuffen abused his admin rights. A lot of people complaining, but not so much as a single piece of solid proof? Sounds strange to me.

There is no real need for proof. It's also rather hard to have. If admin is not doing his job good enough most people will know about it and vote against him. If he is doing something right then people will vote against him.

From what I gather poeple have a problem with him because of many smaller incidents and not because he is actively trolling certain groups (This should be easily proofable) or abusing his admin power to make his team winning. They just believe he lacks the capabilityto properly judge the situations and that is hard to actually proof by having a screenshot or movie, unless you have fraps on 24/7.

I am not sure if nuffen is the problem or because of the lack of clear guidelines. In my case I got banned for teamhitting for 7-days, that is simply WAY to long especially considerings this did not happen, but that is, I assume, because he mixed me up with someone else (we where all named the same). Someone else who was annoyed by us even stated a 7-day ban is to long. I think the admins have to much "power" regarding this, they can just give you a ban for something minor for however long they want depending on there mood or what they think of you.

I would not even have blamed Nuffen if I got banned for one day. I would have written it off to a mix-up or that I simply by accident teamhitted someone at the wrong time. There was a lot of teamhitting going on from everyone including some of us so understandable that a admin would get tired of it and ban people he sees teamhitting for a day. While still annoying I would have understood it.

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #256 on: August 20, 2011, 10:40:45 am »
+1
Are you sure it was me? Or was it one of my clones that have invaded the servers?

this explains the ranged boom... now its like a puzzle get put together..  :shock:

:lol:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 20, 2011, 10:53:52 am »
+1
I think the admins have to much "power" regarding this, they can just give you a ban for something minor for however long they want depending on there mood or what they think of you.
I would support a book of cRPG law for admins and players, which clearly displays the rules and the punishment for various offenses.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #258 on: August 20, 2011, 11:15:41 am »
I am not sure if nuffen is the problem or because of the lack of clear guidelines. In my case I got banned for teamhitting for 7-days, that is simply WAY to long especially considerings this did not happen, but that is, I assume, because he mixed me up with someone else (we where all named the same). Someone else who was annoyed by us even stated a 7-day ban is to long.

Except, no one protested when I warned the pimps that the next time some of you grief, I will give a 7 days ban. no one protested when I did the ban. No one wrote on the channel that this is too harsh. Actually, I got several "finally"-comments.

Oh ye, I had to spectate you, and I did not mess up who I banned, this is just the normal BS from people who dont wanna admit they did a mistake.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 20, 2011, 11:26:55 am »
+3
I hate to repeat myself, but many people here are repeating themselves , so why not.

In the spoiler there's a link which leads to the topic with some videos and screenshots and peoples stories. You can say it's not enough, you can disbelieve me, but i am tired of people that keep stating that "there's no proof Nuffen is abusing his powers". There never will be enough proof . You just gotta figure it out for yourselves.
But here's a thought -  Nuffen's actions made me start up my Fraps for the first time in at least half a year.

Let me ask you - if someone was under trial for the same crime 3 times in a row in a short period of time, all 3 times was found not guilty (barely) and than gets accused for the 4th time AGAIN, don't you think this is not a coincidence ? This would never happen to a decent admin like Mustikki or Everkistus because they know what they're doing.

And before another Nuffen's friend or supporter comes in and says "but he's so active !" - again, there's enough active people in the admin applications topic who can take his place. Tennenoth already was given an admin for example and i believe he would do a great job.

(click to show/hide)

P.S. i see Nuffen is getting more and more confident in this topic, of course Nuffen -  why should people believe players taht you've banned instead of believing you . Everyone who votes or speaks against you is a liar, a troll and a cRPG criminal.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:29:30 am by Ujin »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #260 on: August 20, 2011, 11:33:11 am »
In the spoiler there's a link which leads to the topic with some videos and screenshots and peoples stories. You can say it's not enough, you can disbelieve me, but i am tired of people that keep stating that "there's no proof Nuffen is abusing his powers". There never will be enough proof . You just gotta figure it out for yourselves.

One of the movies shows a guy attacking a pimp twice. The other movie shows a guy kicking a pimp twice. The screenshot shows.. pimps attacking enemies (as yourself describing it). How is this at all relevant to admin abooze?
Are your accusations "the admin didnt see this and therefore didnt act, so hes abusing?"
Or?

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #261 on: August 20, 2011, 11:38:56 am »
+1
One of the movies shows a guy attacking a pimp twice. The other movie shows a guy kicking a pimp twice. The screenshot shows.. pimps attacking enemies (as yourself describing it). How is this at all relevant to admin abooze?
Are your accusations "the admin didnt see this and therefore didnt act, so hes abusing?"
Or?

You're so sharp as an admin when banning people you don't like, yet so blunt and blind when people who cause issues on the server go around doing what they want. That's not responsible behaviour. You're claiming you can't watch everything, well fair enough, but in my case at least I alerted you to a player so you could have spec'ed him and kicked him as he initiated the team-attacking in the second round. Nah though, you just waited for me to step out of line to throw the harshest punishment in proportion to my offence.

I have not alot of respect for admins but I respect the majority of them on EU_# servers, I don't hold a grudge against you and if you lost your powers I won't be trolling you or insulting you, you'll just be another douchebag only without admin powers. I don't mind playing with douchbags it's fun when you get to kill them.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:40:56 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #262 on: August 20, 2011, 11:41:04 am »
In the spoiler there's a link which leads to the topic with some videos and screenshots and peoples stories.

Stop this bullshit, we know what happened really, and if you ask me, you and your funny troll friends should get a timeout for it for a long time.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 20, 2011, 11:42:23 am »
Stop this bullshit, we know what happened really, and if you ask me, you and your funny troll friends should get a timeout for it for a long time.

Nuffens bullshit has gone right to the top then? Complete corruption of truth and distortion of events from his continuous lying, and you're eating it like it was chocolate on Easter, how dumb you really are, considering your point of view, this mod isn't worth playing any-more.

Tip

If you donate lots of money to cRPG you can get away with being a complete and utter irresponsible twat.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #264 on: August 20, 2011, 11:43:26 am »
+1
Nuffens bullshit has gone right to the top then? Complete corruption of truth and distortion of events from his continuous lying, and you're eating it like it was chocolate on Easter, how dumb you really are.

You really should seek professional help.

Paranoid schizophrenic much?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:44:39 am by Lorn »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 20, 2011, 11:44:24 am »
+1
You really should seek professional help.

Paranoid schizophrenic much?

I speak from reaction to words spoken not imaginary scenarios. Nuffen has lied in my case and other players cases and has you all on side whilst doing so, whilst being a complete and utter prick about our cases and trolling us and such. You guys have no moral high ground.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #266 on: August 20, 2011, 11:44:58 am »
I speak from reaction to words spoken not imaginary scenarios.

Are you sure of that?

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 20, 2011, 11:45:07 am »
+2
Or?
On the videos and the screenshot you can see :

1) Legio guy teamattacking one of the pimps, than as the pimp player tried to defend himself he gets INSTANTLY banned for 7 days on the same second and Legio guy stays untouched. Which leads us to ..

2) on the screenshot you see us trying to ask you to do something with people teamattacking and teamkilling us.

More info is in the admin abooze topic Nuffen,  you know  what i'm talking about and how this is relevant, but i can tell you again.

You were deliberately ignoring our requests (public chat, admin chat) to stop people from teamwounding and teamkilling us right in front of you. When you could warn- you ignored, when you could kick- you banned for 7 days, when you could be objective- you were subjective. Right in front of me the guy (Duc_...) starts to teamattack us on spawn, kills one of us, we report him to you... nothing. And this same nothing goes on for at least an hour . An hour of pureposely ignoring people. And don't tell me you weren't there and you didn't see the teamkills, i know damn well you were there.     

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 20, 2011, 11:46:21 am »
When I said the vote for nuffen to loose his powers which he won by 1 vote was fixed, I now have reason to strengthen that accusation.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 20, 2011, 11:46:51 am »
If you donate lots of money to cRPG you can get away with being a complete and utter irresponsible twat.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked, Wookimonsta wasn't an admin anymore. You've got some gall to accuse other people of talking bullshit.

When I said the vote for nuffen to loose his powers which he won by 1 vote was fixed, I now have reason to strengthen that accusation.

He won by a percentage point, not a single vote.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:47:52 am by okiN »
Don't.