Poll

Is grytviken really a Scientologist?

1. Think so...
23 (51.1%)
2. Don't think so...
22 (48.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Grytviken: Are you really a "practicing Scientologist" or r you just fkin w/ us?  (Read 5078 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+3
He's fucking with you (obviously). Low level scientologists are not aware of all the "leave planet bcz aliens" crazyness, that is only revealed very late when you're so brainwashed that you would literally believe anything.

How would you know this type of high level information in order to debunk his claims!!!! That's it chadz is a scientologist TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 853
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
+2
chadz donated 35000 to scientology cult - confirmed

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Where do you think the M:BG funds went to? We are all one of them

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
+14
More like who do you think funds our development in Belfast...

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 09:04:32 pm by chadz »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
+2

(click to show/hide)

Will there be a questline with Tom Cruise?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+4
chadz, go start a donkey cult.

he already did

and we're posting in it right now

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
Christianity is a much larger money grabbing operation, it's just that they're way more subtle about it. A bunch of nonsense for huge amounts of money

Their most inventive time is history though, commercializing indulgence was truly their most ingenious idea.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+3
Tom Cruise is the default character in customization.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
It can be really hard to find fellow scientologists on the internet, good to see that at least one other enlightened soul has found its way here.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 2258
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
No love for Travolta?

This is arguably the worst movie ever made and yes, it is based upon a novel written by Ron Hubbard.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
Grytviken, how do scientologists views people with an agnostic (or atheist) set of beliefs???

Like the christian religion kind of paints atheists and agnostics as misguided sinners who are bound for hell unless they can be saved through the gospel and jesus etc... Catholic is pretty much the same. Muslims pretty much want to kill everything that doesn't convert to islam. etc...

How do scientologists view people with beleifs that don't include god or aliens?

Also, Are the aliens referenced in scientology in our solar system? Our galaxy? are they like inter dimensional aliens or would they travel here on a spaceship?

I'm not trying to be critical of your beliefs, just curious. You are entitled to believe whatever you want in my book... as long as it's not islam.  :D

PS: I thought Oblivion was a pretty decent movie :3   8/10

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:33:59 pm by Sir_Hans »

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
+5
ARTIE the STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD once told me that he was a scientologist in Siege late at night. When I asked him why he told me: "Tom Cruise is a Scientologist and he's a true American Hero, he was in Top Gun". So that was enough to convince me

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
+1
chadz, go start a donkey cult.

It's called Melee: Battlegrounds.

(click to show/hide)

Considering that screenshot it's someone who's interested in driving the demande of sentinel values.

$3200 for the basic starter books, $50,000 to go clear and free your alien soul from implants. Alot of money is needed to maintain the billions of dollars worth of facilities, restaurants, retreats, yachts, and research centers, charities.

Is it possible to become a scientologist and not spend a dime? Old religions ask for charity but do not force it.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Old religions ask for charity but do not force it.

Not necessarily. At least around these parts it may be free to show up for Sunday mass as a walk-in, however if you want to get all the benefits (i.e. brainwash your younglings with their teachings) then you'll have to sign up to be a member which has monthly/yearly requires dues. So sure, you can show up to church and never pay a dime, but if you want to become a follower in the first place you probably are gonna have to pay up. Maybe scientology is the same, it has an entry fee but nothing else "required" past that.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
Not necessarily. At least around these parts it may be free to show up for Sunday mass as a walk-in, however if you want to get all the benefits (i.e. brainwash your younglings with their teachings) then you'll have to sign up to be a member which has monthly/yearly requires dues. So sure, you can show up to church and never pay a dime, but if you want to become a follower in the first place you probably are gonna have to pay up. Maybe scientology is the same, it has an entry fee but nothing else "required" past that.

Yet many people will call themselves Christians and are recognized as such while also paying nothing or next to nothing to the Church. I don't think there are many people calling themselves scientologues without actually spending thousands of dollars.