Poll

Best Biceps? (Check second post for all pictures)

RandoHg
3 (8.3%)
Warlord
6 (16.7%)
Halfdan_stenman
1 (2.8%)
xxkaliboyx
1 (2.8%)
Ornolf
1 (2.8%)
Hirlok
16 (44.4%)
_Zetan_
2 (5.6%)
cup457
1 (2.8%)
Schoi
1 (2.8%)
PanPan
1 (2.8%)
Razer
1 (2.8%)
NejStark
0 (0%)
Arrowblood
2 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: August 02, 2015, 09:27:56 pm

Author Topic: cRPG Biceps Competition (Prizes Included)  (Read 20972 times)

Offline _Zetan_

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Miserable_Old_Bastard
Re: cRPG Biceps Competition (Prizes Included)
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2015, 03:08:27 pm »
+6
Lol wow people this was suppose to be fun and also a free loom point. The only people making this tread about alphas are the people who prob don't workout and eat fucking a bag a chips hourly. Btw I workout just restarted after three years and I eat any fucking thing it want but I move around. The point shut the fuck up and let's have fun.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2459
  • Infamy: 1521
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2015, 03:24:56 pm »
+1
He says, while being detached from reality.

Why don't you visit my place, to show me right way?

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2015, 04:11:57 pm »
+12
too many words, not enuff naked pics. Come clean nerds.
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2015, 04:17:17 pm »
Lol wow people this was suppose to be fun and also a free loom point. The only people making this tread about alphas are the people who prob don't workout and eat fucking a bag a chips hourly. Btw I workout just restarted after three years and I eat any fucking thing it want but I move around. The point shut the fuck up and let's have fun.

I pity all those who think workout is the best thing to do^^ Don't misunderstand, everyone can do whatever he/she wants to do, any kind of exercise is better than none, but that doesn't make workout great...
Besides, some people in this thread hold a point which could be regarded as highly superficial (women who supposedly love musceles so much and so on....)
But whatever, don't lose your fun cause of me. Just live with people commenting :)
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2015, 04:41:58 pm »
And good genetics.

true dat

Gym is the only pharmacy you need :lol:

I knew I shoulda let away the pharmacy part :D   what I meant was that he has a very taxing job, and the shier mindset on his workouts makes up for that and lets him compete on a high level non the less.

and yes,  nao gib biceps pics ^^

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2015, 04:45:51 pm »
I pity all those who think workout is the best thing to do^^ Don't misunderstand, everyone can do whatever he/she wants to do, any kind of exercise is better than none, but that doesn't make workout great...
Besides, some people in this thread hold a point which could be regarded as highly superficial (women who supposedly love musceles so much and so on....)
But whatever, don't lose your fun cause of me. Just live with people commenting :)

I think it would be superficial if that was all your cared about. You can be interesting, clever, funny (+ whatever other qualities) AND have a good physique. Why not?
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2015, 04:52:42 pm »
I think it would be superficial if that was all your cared about. You can be interesting, clever, funny (+ whatever other qualities) AND have a good physique. Why not?

also muscle humor is shit funny.  my little brothers main argument in fun conversations is saying: because biceps! while tearing open his shirt,  going into double biceps and making a smirk face while staring into the air ^^

he is a footballplayer with a body like bud spencer by the way : )
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2015, 04:55:39 pm »
+3
Saxon's whose job is being fitness trainer.
How did you know i was a Personal Trainer? o.O

Saxon is lying about not using steroids
Steroids? I might be dumb but i'm not stupid :lol: I work in a very strict company, we get tested for steroids and other enhancements at random times, it could be 3 times in 1 week we get tested, it could be once in 2 weeks. It's unpredictable and makes it impossible to use steroids, some supplements are accepted and ok to use like Creatine and Pre-workouts and the like. Anything Steroids are banned and i wouldn't be working there. But whatever, you will still ignore the truth anyway.

And good genetics. I've seen ripped people who are spending very little time in the gym. But I highly doubt Saxon is that type.
About body types and genetics. I have learnt in the 5 years i've been "lifting" that i have a good control over my body and if i need to gain weight i can and i also find it easy to lose weight too, cut fat i mean. I did complete a level 5 nutrition qualification over 4 years which obviously gives me experience in dieting and all that related stuff.

Saxon has been playing cRPG for many hours in past 4 years. Want to tell me how he ate his protein in front of screen every few hours. Or how he slept well.
I get 6 hours every night, i've learnt that 6 hours is enough for me personally some people need more or less. that gives me 18 hours left of the whole day, 9 hours at work, in those 9 hours i also workout while i'm in work because we are granted that luxury at the place i work. that's 9 hours left i would have already eaten 3 meals in those hours at work sometimes i eat 4 meals, so that leaves me with 2-3 meals left in those 9 hours i have left of the day, now think what i can do in 9 hours before i go to sleep again.  :) I admit some of those spare 9 hours i have extra clients that i train for extra cash but it's not constistant at the moment, everyone is on holiday in England..  :D

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2015, 04:56:48 pm »

Didnt say its the only thing I care about, but I already said that :)
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2015, 05:26:28 pm »
+3
It's not showing muscles which makes the whole gym movement kind of lame.

It's calling people alphas and betas.

lol beta phaggot

everyone is on holiday in England..  :D

shagascruff
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:30:10 pm by jtobiasm »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2015, 05:28:08 pm »
+8
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD.

I CAME FOR MANLY MUSCLE PICKS NOT GIRLS DISCUSSING THEIR FEELINGS.

TL:DR More musles plz
I don't know enough

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2015, 08:50:34 pm »
And good genetics. I've seen ripped people who are spending very little time in the gym. But I highly doubt Saxon is that type.

Have yet to meet person who's working in the gym and isn't using or distributing anabolics. Also, Saxon has been playing cRPG for many hours in past 4 years. Want to tell me how he ate his protein in front of screen every few hours. Or how he slept well. You need many years of dedication to el naturel training to get where smart people get with proper anabolics cycles, good diet and training regime get within two years.

Don't understand why are people hiding they are using performance boosters, when every day we eat food that has been chemically treated.

Gym is the only pharmacy you need :lol:

Professional body builders tend to spend more they are capable of earning, therefore need sponsors (producers of protein shakes and other stuff). But I've met couple of them (national champions) and each of them was at the gym for two things: training and making contact with gym owner/trainers to sell them all kind of stuff, includind anabolics. They are partially drug dealers, because they need the money to keep doing what they love.
yea because you never got there with your lazy smart ass
scholar of internets never done thing in life and still manage to know everything about everyone

Maybe you are justgood at internet shit in live and you try to bring everyone to your lvl hmm?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2015, 08:56:07 pm »
Anything that takes time and dedication is OK to show off imo. Can you draw? Have you got Black Belt in Karate? Won a race? Got a nice home? Don't think its much different to transforming your body over months and years. Ladies like independent, intelligence men with sense of humor, so there is a double effect there and thats were the Alpha/Beta stuff comes from. Looking down on people who don't work out is kinda shitty, but don't think I saw that in this thread too much

fix it for you
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2015, 09:09:42 pm »
fix it for you

You don't think physique matters for attraction? The point is you can be intelligent, independent, have a sense of humour as well as look good. Don't see why people are vain or superficial for that
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2015, 09:14:48 pm »
You don't think physique matters for attraction? The point is you can be intelligent, independent, have a sense of humour as well as look good. Don't see why people are vain or superficial for that

actually face is really importan for the first look. but u dont need to have big muscles which are hiden beyond your shirt ;)
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags