Author Topic: Satiric newspaper attacked in France  (Read 17989 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Satiric newspaper attacked in France
« Reply #405 on: January 10, 2015, 12:45:39 am »
+1
And yet muslems aren't obeying these "same orders." Because they're not stuck in 4th century.

don't confuse some extremist with the whole religion. this can't be so difficult.
Except that they are? Look at countries like Saudi Arabia. If you get raped as a woman and go to the police, you get sent to prison for it. That's just one example. Not to mention all the stonings. Not to mention all the terrorist attacks.

There no comparable systemic madness going on 24/7 around the world in the name of Christianity.

Also, pepejul is fucking confused - and retarded. "lol christians arent doing it cuz people like me beat them and made them good boys xD"
And then when people suggest doing something similar to Muslims, he goes on a full out Muslim-apologist tirade (that makes no sense).
I guess you can't expect someone to be logical who shows his son the minus points on a post to make him cry.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 10, 2015, 12:46:12 am »
Yes, the Quran or the Bible or whatever Asian religion are incompatible with modern society. But so is every supernatural belief when taken seriously, like homeopathy or even zodiac signs. You can't force people to not be dumb. Just because most of the terror attacks come from snackbars doesn't mean it's good idea to do something about Islam as a whole. Ultimately, discussing the subject like that leads to nothing productive. It's all identity politics.

Making it about religion or race won't solve anything. That's not wishful thinking, it's a practical observation. We will have terror attacks for as long as they appear to be effective at changing our society for the worst. The forces that seek to undermine freedom will always exist in one form or another. It's our reaction to those attacks that needs our utmost attention and vigilance, not the attacks themselves.

Terror attacks alone will never ever even start to hurt western countries. Even the WTC attacks barely scratched finance. Hell, the Internet in that region barely felt a thing even though one of the biggest primary nodes was hit. This is asymmetric warfare on a scale that defies the imagination. Those guys are so helpless they can't even find recruits good enough to not forget their ID cards in stolen cars. The only real achievement of Islamic terrorism in the 21st century has been that now I can't bring my own beverage whenever I travel by plane. This whole thing has and is being overblown by authoritarian politicians in the US to absolutely ridiculous levels of insane "precaution".

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 10, 2015, 12:48:17 am »
Yes, the Quran or the Bible or whatever Asian religion are incompatible with modern society. But so is every supernatural belief when taken seriously, like homeopathy or even zodiac signs. You can't force people to not be dumb. Just because most of the terror attacks come from snackbars doesn't mean it's good idea to do something about Islam as a whole. Ultimately, discussing the subject like that leads to nothing productive. It's all identity politics.

Making it about religion or race won't solve anything. That's not wishful thinking, it's a practical observation. We will have terror attacks for as long as they appear to be effective at changing our society for the worst. The forces that seek to undermine freedom will always exist in one form or another. It's our reaction to those attacks that needs our utmost attention and vigilance, not the attacks themselves.

Terror attacks alone will never ever even start to hurt western countries. Even the WTC attacks barely scratched finance. Hell, the Internet in that region barely felt a thing even though one of the biggest primary nodes was hit. This is asymmetric warfare on a scale that defies the imagination. Those guys are so helpless they can't even find recruits good enough to not forget their ID cards in stolen cars. The only real achievement of Islamic terrorism in the 21st century has been that now I can't bring my own beverage whenever I travel by plane. This whole thing has and is being overblown by authoritarian politicians in the US to absolutely ridiculous levels of insane "precaution".

This is the dissonance I'm not getting.  When attacks like this actually happen, as they have over the past several days, people desperately try to blame everything else but the obvious, which in this case are Islamists and their religion of pieces.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 10, 2015, 12:51:48 am »
+2
scientists like me

:lol: pepe - scientist, that's brilliant.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 10, 2015, 12:55:19 am »
:lol: pepe - scientist, that's brilliant.

The world would be a bit safer with more atheists like myself   :D

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #410 on: January 10, 2015, 12:56:32 am »

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 10, 2015, 12:59:47 am »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=869_1420833044

No hostage died during the raid, they were killed when the terrorist entered the building and took it over

Good to know that it wasn't the fault of the police.

Can't even hit one guy
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 01:28:21 am by lombardsoup »

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 10, 2015, 01:02:54 am »
I lol'd at the cop rushing in solo and no one following him. He probably got baited.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 10, 2015, 01:06:20 am »
Here, it's the RAID & BRI.
And as always you speak without knowing what happened...
The main entrance was blocked with shop materials (he had many hours for doing it) and also with the 3 bodies already killed when he entered in the shop for the first time.
This is why you see the line of cops not moving because they couldn't advance.
And because they couldn't advance, they had to pull the fire on them by threatening him with heavy fire. Because the risk was that he start to kill hostages.
Hahahaha, get fucking wrecked, retard:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=869_1420833044

Now who was speaking when he didn't know what happened? There's nothing blocking them from going in -- clearly. One of them also does go in. There is nothing blocking the entrance.

This video makes them look even more incompetent -- hard to believe it's even possible, right? But no, they are firing blindly, and ONE OF THEM GOES INSIDE, the others let him go alone, the ones closest to the door are clearly firing without properly seeing where, and even though there's one cop inside and all those retards shooting by the door, a bad guy gets RIGHT NEXT TO THEM outside the building before he falls down. Now imagine if he had a grenade or a bomb vest. How they didn't manage to shoot him down even though they were firing so many bullets is amazing -- and explained by the fact that they were unprofessional and the whole op was a goatfuck amateur hour with blind firing.

Well done Herezy, speak out of your ass some more.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 10, 2015, 01:08:07 am »
How they didn't manage to shoot him down even though they were firing so many bullets is amazing

Will of Allah, brü.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 10, 2015, 01:13:20 am »
Will of Allah, brü.

Had "Allah", still died to incompetent cops

lol

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 10, 2015, 01:20:42 am »
Wait, wait, wait.. let me get this straight... this location only had ONE bad guy? The brothers were at a different location? And.... these cops... are against one guy? One guy that, after 2000 rounds already fired, manages to run all the way to the cops' position. If true, that makes it even worse. Again.

Also on 9 January, an armed gunman, speculated to be Coulibaly, attacked a Hypercacher kosher supermarket at Porte de Vincennes, east Paris, taking several hostages and reportedly killing at least four people.[131][125] He had a female accomplice, speculated to be Hayat Boumeddiene, 26.[132] It was later confirmed that Coulibaly was the gunman in Montrouge.[133] He was reportedly in contact with the Kouachi brothers as the sieges progressed, and told police that he would kill hostages if the brothers were harmed.[134] Police stormed the grocery store and gunned down Coulibaly.[135] Fifteen hostages were rescued.[136] The degree of Boumeddiene's involvement is unknown. Police reported that she was the wife of Amedy Coulibaly. She is described as "armed and extremely dangerous" and is still on the run

Yep. One guy. Pfahahaha. And these cops are supposed to be fucking professionals at this.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 01:23:56 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #417 on: January 10, 2015, 01:23:06 am »
+2
Had "Allah", still died to incompetent cops

lol

He wanted to die, the 72 virgin goats were wetnhorny, waiting for him!
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #418 on: January 10, 2015, 01:25:32 am »
+1
On the subject of the French police tactics...well you can't expect much from a country whose only worthwhile military unit is composed of non-French people
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #419 on: January 10, 2015, 01:32:15 am »
Nasser was true Muslim... look how modern he was !

I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !