Author Topic: CRPG is indeed dying.  (Read 21906 times)

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
Re: CRPG is indeed dying.
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2014, 01:11:52 pm »
+2
Speed bonus man speed bonus, there's no need for it to exist and it only brings further imbalance to most "critical" classes, ranged, cav and horse ranged.

There is no reason for me to get dismounted from one 1h stab at full speed, just as there is no reason for that same stab to take only 5/10% off my horse riding away, same goes for arrows and throwing weapons on and off horseback, way too many chances and posibilities. You can call it relism but really realism and online gaming don't go well together imo.

Unfortunatley that abomintaion is hardcoded into Warband.
Speed bonus adds depth into gameplay, it probably should be reduced, but definitely not removed.

Offline Erseyr

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2014, 02:09:08 pm »
+9
Hello guys, I'm a new player, started the game 1 month ago with a mate that played like 3-4 years ago, and was hard, someone said it in a post before, when me or my teammate were running around with rags, half of our team dont stop to punch us, kicks etc, also when someone of you guys kill me or even hit me, you say sorry, its ok I forgive that, in battle there are mistakes, but when me or my friend kill a mate by error and I say sorry, or even only a teamhit we always got blames because we are bad etc etc... maybe its for fun or joking, but for some new players may sound bad, I keep playing cRPG because I like it, now I'm on my second generation character, and with my shiny armor no one of my team hits me or punch me now... its just discrimination and as said some players make not like that.

Also the game is not bad, but some help for newbies or atleast more clans recruiting and teaching noobs maybe will be a good way to make players stay, because like me I found many new players around, I started with the summer offers at Steam, and there are others remember that, also long time ago you were noobs too  :D

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2014, 03:35:12 pm »
[...]and there are others remember that, also long time ago you were noobs too  :D
U WOT M8, NEIN NEIN NEIN
WE, NEVER NOOB,
NEIN NEIN NEIN.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a veteran, i always try to help new players.
Giving advises, answering questions, etc...
And yes i think we all agree about the need of tutorials, easy to find (ingame tutorials when new players log in are clearly the best for new players)

Edit: Oh, and welcome man ! :) Are you EU ? What's your ingame name ?

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2014, 03:42:07 pm »
You should probably learn englischz before giving advises and all
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2014, 03:46:03 pm »
You should probably learn englischz before giving advises and all

Thats the most retarded answer you can give on this forum...

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2014, 04:30:48 pm »
+1

waffle

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2014, 04:37:41 pm »
At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2014, 04:39:00 pm »
Hello guys, I'm a new player, started the game 1 month ago with a mate that played like 3-4 years ago, and was hard, someone said it in a post before, when me or my teammate were running around with rags, half of our team dont stop to punch us, kicks etc, also when someone of you guys kill me or even hit me, you say sorry, its ok I forgive that, in battle there are mistakes, but when me or my friend kill a mate by error and I say sorry, or even only a teamhit we always got blames because we are bad etc etc... maybe its for fun or joking, but for some new players may sound bad, I keep playing cRPG because I like it, now I'm on my second generation character, and with my shiny armor no one of my team hits me or punch me now... its just discrimination and as said some players make not like that.

Also the game is not bad, but some help for newbies or atleast more clans recruiting and teaching noobs maybe will be a good way to make players stay, because like me I found many new players around, I started with the summer offers at Steam, and there are others remember that, also long time ago you were noobs too  :D
You and your mates should start a clan to recruit some of these newer players like yourself. Perhaps we can get some of our veterans to donate looms to your armory as well.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2014, 05:55:13 pm »

eheh that situation is worse on Smite , Dota and such games.
i was insulted hardly my first game on Smite eheh and instead of trying to help me comprehend the game , they kept insulting me with the same boring words like "noob" "go play cod" etc..
cRPG community is not the best but you don't see so many fat nerds insulting eachother like MOBA games (at least ingame) , the only problem is the steep learning curve the game has and as a new player i would kill myself to learn all that shit it tooks me ages to understand. soooo don't pay attention to that blabbering bitches ingame , just ask for help to kind guys and important , read all the stuff in the forums cause devs are not spreading their secret formulas too much. and yes , lvl 1 paesant is quite frustrating and you would quit after the 40th death but when you are near lvl 20 you are going to take your revenge (at least with squishy archers or low armor guys)

Offline Thaloc

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2014, 06:01:26 pm »
CRPG died when Candiru left it

#Truth

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2014, 06:16:54 pm »
+2
You guys are speaking like you don't remember when Skyrim came out. There were 20 people on EU1 in prime time.But all came back.It is just a matter of boredom, you get so bored, and start another game BUT , always come back :D

Offline Soldier_of_God

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Tristan, Archerfaggotry, Sir_Edward
« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2014, 06:32:13 pm »
frankly all it means is all the veterans are here. there are still hundreds of players, for me it just means that its more competitive, which i enjoy greatly.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2014, 06:41:25 pm »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2014, 08:56:42 pm »

why you interfere in moi and my french lover quarrel?
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Eugen

• Count
  • Renown: 180
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Postla
« Reply #134 on: July 30, 2014, 09:17:41 pm »
+4
c-rpg will never die as long as it is free to play!

[D]onate moar!