Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 12596 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2014, 12:06:08 am »
+4
I knew it, I knew it from the moment they murdered half of the european population ... The hunt begins.  Some guy was talking about NA heros, if he was right, it's time for them to show up, because even the best commanders and soldiers failled on the european side. Only ping will stop UIF temporarly. If you guys still got some reason to fight this strat, do it against those who will crush you forcefully if you don't unite. All those fools talking about EU liberation like in LoR are right about one thing, either they unite and they got a chance to survive and raise plated armies, or either they keep fighting each other because of shit talk on forums, and die like the "best" clans of europe; too good to make allies. Make your choice americans.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2014, 12:09:16 am »
+5
You sure are a bandwagon, continue to suck on LCO's titties. ;)

YOU'RE A BANDWAGON!

(click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]

huesby finds winning so important, that he will play a class like cavalry, just to achieve victory. thank you huesby, for saying what every cav player should have said publicly at least one time in their c-rpg career(s).
(click to show/hide)

Plumbo i'm sorry man, but I can't take it anymore. You are an extremist, whack-job nerd... and you just post the most bogus shit on the forums. Do you ever think before you post? Do you communicate with anyone other than Kesh about strategus??

I agree 100% (though I may be a bit biased because you did follow through with an attack on one of our caravans a while back), with everyone who says you guys have bad diplomacy, and have been arrogant with your posts for sure. Holiday, you being one of the less noticeably arrogant bastards in your faction (quiksilver being one of the larger plugs I've ever encountered in a video game... look at his forum avatar/undertoe, YEAH I RIDE LOL).

I really don't understand what part of "you guys had shit diplomacy" you (the squids)don't understand. You saw the silver in your face, and just couldn't resist attacking, and claiming it as your own. I really don't even know if a single thought about the future, passed through your heads (excluding you selling said goods, and obtaining the silver from said goods). You cant go through a small knit community like this one, just spewing bullshit in every direction, and insulting people for being not quite as good as you in a game. There is a difference between having faction-pride, and belittling others. I knew from our very first interaction, that your diplomacy would be your downfall(if you're curious as to what i'm refering to, come ask in ts, and I will be happy to explain).

Anyways, I would revamp your strategy next strat, as well as your approach to the PR aspect of this mod, but going about the forums whining about everyone attacking you, doesn't really show that you've learned a lesson here. Perhaps you are just doing it to try to win some sympathetic mercs/allies. Not much else you can do at this point.

Please take these words with a grain of salt, because I don't dislike you plumbo, or the squids(with one or two exceptions). I just want you to realize where you went wrong with your diplomacy. And plumbo, I just want you to stop posting (or do I, its entertaining as fuck).

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2014, 12:12:32 am »
+2
Man now I see how two faced you are. You specifically were in here all the time for hours trying to get all buddy buddy with us but nope.

So what was it when you authorized Geforce to take Peshmi? 

Pistachio came into TS looking for our trade partners and was all too thrilled to hear about Peshmi.  I already suspected you guys would try to take it (or have someone else do it.)  But then one of your people let slip that's what was going on.... before the fight.  They confirmed my suspicions and you validated them with your actions.  Not only that but merc'ing for the enemy then denying it is the definition of "Two Faced." 

We were suppose to be friends and you intentionally had your friends attack our fiefs?  Is that... being a good ally?  The only conclusion I could draw was that you were trying to soften us up for an eventual attack.  Why else would an allied clan do something so dirty. 

But we let it ride.  We said nothing.  You heard crickets and thought you got away with it.  In the meantime we were plotting your destruction.  I don't owe anything to anyone who acts like that. 

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2014, 12:22:39 am »
Listen here we fight with geforce since NO ONE else will, If you want to win fights that are 44 vs 24 unholy you don't deserve to play the game. We don't tell geforce what to do people, you all got the wrong idea in your head. No way there is going to be another strat. As for Aldo thank you, I really don't post much on here but due to recent events I have to. Put this way if we play like the rest of you NOTHING is going to happen the rest of strat.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2014, 12:33:39 am »
+2
Don't forget about Switzerland!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Quiksilver

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I only rage when there are people to hear me do so
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2014, 12:45:27 am »
Soooo i just went and found this dreaded battle that is being complained about. Where squids apparently won it for gforce... not the case entirely... i was not in the battle but i did sign for black company. I could not make it so i didnt go. You had a full roster of 51 signed up of those 42 showed. gforce has 44 of those 31 show. Look at your merc pool, they are entirely made up of people AoW do not like Acre, Astralis, Lco. I personally dont have a problem with any of them. They were out numbered incredibly, they didnt even do well. You act like you had a chance against those numbers. I don't understand why you didn't come to AoW and go "what the fuck guys" response "what? we wanted a fair fight and xp" rebuttal "we needed help in that fight, we could have flag capped" "you are probably right our team fuckin sucked, no one commanded the entire time (assumption)" i'm not really sure what you did do but i dont remember you coming in and confronting anyone. Instead you.... seriously wtf did you do, i really dont know.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2014, 01:12:34 am »
+2
Listen here we fight with geforce since NO ONE else will, If you want to win fights that are 44 vs 24 unholy you don't deserve to play the game. We don't tell geforce what to do people, you all got the wrong idea in your head. No way there is going to be another strat. As for Aldo thank you, I really don't post much on here but due to recent events I have to. Put this way if we play like the rest of you NOTHING is going to happen the rest of strat.

"We fight with Geforce since No ONE else will lol."  You fight for Geforce because it's a community circle jerk.  And yes in that situation I WANTED a 44-24 fight.  Because it was a Geforce Shiny army of 2k men attacking a trader lol.  We had shit gear for the most part.  Merc support and a flag cap were the way to win.  And we came VERY fucking close.

And I was told different FROM your people.... before the fight.... your actions validated that information.  It's ancient history now.  I gave you more opportunities to prove me wrong than I ever should have.  But it was dirty and it's just one in a long line of "Fuck You's" sent our way. 

Point blank...  I get it.  You were playing dirty because it's fun.  But the problem is.... thinking you were smarter than everyone else on the board.  That's a mistake.  We took your BS for a while and kept our mouths shut.  We wanted everyone to think we were some inactive little clan running trading simulator 2.0.  Now.... we're attacking you.   Hopefully people get some great battles out of it.  Squids are fun to fight for.  We're fun to fight with.  Let's just put all the dirty BS behind and go toe to toe.  It will be a blast. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:16:57 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2014, 01:25:17 am »
+3
hey guys where does frisia stand in all of this, someone tell me so i know how to shitpost

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2014, 01:26:30 am »
"We fight with Geforce since No ONE else will lol."  You fight for Geforce because it's a community circle jerk.  And yes in that situation I WANTED a 44-24 fight.  Because it was a Geforce Shiny army of 2k men attacking a trader lol.  We had shit gear for the most part.  Merc support and a flag cap were the way to win.  And we came VERY fucking close.

And I was told different FROM your people.... before the fight.... your actions validated that information.  It's ancient history now.  I gave you more opportunities to prove me wrong than I ever should have.  But it was dirty and it's just one in a long line of "Fuck You's" sent our way. 

Point blank...  I get it.  You were playing dirty because it's fun.  But the problem is.... thinking you were smarter than everyone else on the board.  That's a mistake.  We took your BS for a while and kept our mouths shut.  We wanted everyone to think we were some inactive little clan running trading simulator 2.0.  Now.... we're attacking you.   Hopefully people get some great battles out of it.  Squids are fun to fight for.  We're fun to fight with.  Let's just put all the dirty BS behind and go toe to toe.  It will be a blast.

Do traders attack 1500 man armies on their own?  Is that how traders work?

You and James keep playing this retarded trader pity card.  There are no traders, just Strat players.

Here is the battle of 187 ganking a Geforce
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1462

And here is me re-ganking him
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1474
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:31:42 am by MURDERTRON »
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2014, 01:43:23 am »
+2
lol attacking an inactive dude you kicked out of gforce is attacking gforce lol

I've obviously manipulated this whole thing so that it would be the world vs the honourable and honest squids

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2014, 01:49:58 am »
lol attacking an inactive dude you kicked out of gforce is attacking gforce lol

I've obviously manipulated this whole thing so that it would be the world vs the honourable and honest squids

Ya dude Fallen is obviously much more honorable, which is why they had to be admin firebombed.  TOO HONORABLE
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2014, 02:00:44 am »
+1
Ya dude Fallen is obviously much more honorable, which is why they had to be admin firebombed.  TOO HONORABLE
#relevance

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2014, 02:12:41 am »

Ooooh he went there.  Strat 2.... 

Did we ever claim to be honorable?  I've told every single ally upon entering an agreement that if you are good to us.... we will be good to you.  If you fuck us.... we will fuck you.  It's tit for tat.  I consider that as honorable as it gets.  I am open and honest with people until they stop being open and honest with me.  At that time.... fuck em.  They deserve whatever they get.  Enter Squids..... 

BTW don't be butthurt because you weren't good enough to join our clan lol. 

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2014, 02:14:17 am »
Ooooh he went there.  Strat 2.... 

Did we ever claim to be honorable?  I've told every single ally upon entering an agreement that if you are good to us.... we will be good to you.  If you fuck us.... we will fuck you.  It's tit for tat.  I consider that as honorable as it gets.  I am open and honest with people until they stop being open and honest with me.  At that time.... fuck em.  They deserve whatever they get.  Enter Squids..... 

BTW don't be butthurt because you weren't good enough to join our clan lol.
fucking drunkard

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2014, 02:20:33 am »
+4
Don't worry guys. We can resort to Strat 3 mentality.
While everyone (faction-wise) hurries up and finds an enemy to smack-on and point fingers over current discrepancies.
EU will slide in, tickling a few buttholes and earning the support of some solid NA mercs, maybe even an NA faction to consume, all the while the bickering continues.

Eventually, Faction territories will erode away, and once schismatic foes will suddenly be without reason or purpose... Essentially due to the powers of EU that can stamp shit out.
Then, as the powers wane and corners of the map are captured... NA will band together at one last bastion of hope, consolidating resources to pray to chadz that this will all soon end... Bitching and moaning about the difficult starting conditions, and continued feuding of he-said/they-did bullshit.

Finally, before the coup de grâce is dealt... Strat will end. We'll be presented with lolzish stats and cRPG continues as normal.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 02:25:30 am by Jaren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login