Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 12609 times)

Offline Quiksilver

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I only rage when there are people to hear me do so
    • View Profile
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2014, 09:33:22 am »
+10
Well we can all look on the bright side, we no longer need multiple diplomacy threads.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2014, 10:32:36 am »
Are you fucking shitting me, dude??

I hopped in your TS one time to ask about some pointless strat shit and ended up hanging out with yall and playing with you for hours and generally having a blast until like 6am with Zaylo and the rest. I kept coming back because I genuinely enjoyed hanging out with the Squids and playing this piece of ass mod with yall.

Do you want to know why I stopped coming in and chilling? Black Company got active again and I went back to holing up in our TS instead of other peoples again.

Point and case. When did you decide to start being an all around cunt bag? The strat shit is set in stone but your personality is absolute shit M8.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2014, 11:09:11 am »
+5
I hopped in your TS one time to ask about some pointless strat shit and ended up hanging out with yall and playing with you for hours and generally having a blast until like 6am with Zaylo and the rest. I kept coming back because I genuinely enjoyed hanging out with the Squids and playing this piece of ass mod with yall.

Yeah, we went to their TS and ended up hanging out with them all night too.  Very fun guys.  Hard to believe they are the same guys that are posting all this whiny shit.

It's a game, guys.  Just like playing Risk.  Just because you own Australia at the beginning don't be thinking you can take and hold Asia right away.  All the other players attack you.  Like I said, try a little good sportsmanship.  Temper tantrums don't make you friends.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2014, 11:26:14 am »
Point and case. When did you decide to start being an all around cunt bag? The strat shit is set in stone but your personality is absolute shit M8.
weren't you in our ts last night begging for mercs and willing to pay big? btw you suck at dota.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2014, 11:47:21 am »
+1
Ok you're right. I, the official Black Company ShadowMaster Alligator only went into squid ts to get strat stuff, all the while plotting to backstab you.

(click to show/hide)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2014, 02:42:34 pm »
+1
What with you guys? Yeah thanks for coming out of no where, all the shit you guys tell me in ts I can always take as straight bullshit. Also you want to talk about mercs? How about you guys signing for astralis in the seiges, fuck out of here with that shit. I also remember you guys saying you would help us if we got ganged on but what do you know more bullshit.

We haven't been in your ts in months lol.  Like I said I actually like you guys.  And we would have helped you in a bad situation.  Until a series of BS moves pushed us in the other direction.  If you want allies then be good allies.  We had no obligation to come and tell you, "Hey, you know how we were going to help you 4 months ago?  Well... now you've pissed us off so we're going to attack."  Had you been cool with us we would have treated you well.  This is your own doing.  We owe you nothing.  You're huge.  And you've got fiefs in our territory. 

To be honest I haven't trusted you since you took Knudarr.  You kind of went to a 50/50 thing with me.  That was a total dick move and REALLY stupid to boot.  You should have just attacked and wiped us while we were down.  Instead you used us to grab a castle.  C'mon man I told you guys we were taking it like 2 weeks before we did.  Hospy had an army en route when Legs snatched it.  Allies don't fuck with each others turf like that.  But even then I still gave you a shot because I'm friends with Wesley.  And you used it to keep pressing on us. 

Like you said this is a strategy game.  But it's not single player.  Diplomacy is the war before the war.  Treat us right and we'll be the honorable nerd faction everyone else is.  Fuck us over and we're still Fallen.  We are giddy to murder, rape, kill, and totally fuck people over.  We're in this for us... not you.  You should have known who you were dealing with and treated us as such.  We sat back, watched, were patient, took every provocation in stride and acted like we were oblivious and inactive.....and now we're taking our shit back.  That's what you do in strategy games. 

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2014, 02:59:53 pm »
+3
all this goign on while the EuShitLords march into NA... Will we really make the same mistakes the EU side of strat made? In fighting and petty fights when the bigger enemy is already strolling in to take us out one at a time.

I expected more
Leader of BS

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2014, 03:14:00 pm »
Hardrice got mad when he ganked my afk faction member and then I ganked him, winning a battle I probably shouldn't have due mostly to squid support.  That is when he got mad.  Over strat.  But he's not mad.  Right?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2014, 03:58:10 pm »
Hardrice got mad when he ganked my afk faction member and then I ganked him, winning a battle I probably shouldn't have due mostly to squid support.  That is when he got mad.  Over strat.  But he's not mad.  Right?
this is all your fault

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2014, 05:45:54 pm »
+1
this is all your fault

You should have expected this type of stuff from the 2012
monopoly world champ.  Gotta be cutthroat in the world of Strategus.  Or a pussy and only attack people already being attacked.  Or I guess you can just sit in castles or whatever.  I guess you don't have to be anything or do anything.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2014, 06:28:08 pm »
+1
He used us ;(! 18 of us used and abused  :cry:
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2014, 06:50:05 pm »
+1
all this goign on while the EuShitLords march into NA... Will we really make the same mistakes the EU side of strat made? In fighting and petty fights when the bigger enemy is already strolling in to take us out one at a time.

I expected more

pfff expect less. your gonna get wiped, and no one will help you, and the squids may get wiped, and everyone will help it happen. and then nothing at all will happen, at all for the rest of strat. why? cuz its like your all still in highschool

never seen a mod \ community ( especially in a war game setting ) filled to the brim with so many whiny super sensitive pussies, who can have fun \ great times with people in ts, then trow temper trantrums and lose friendships over something said or done IN A GAME?

"crpg attreacts a certain kind of player" lol, lonely, PLZ-LOVE-ME over sensitive lil fgts, you fucking crpg cunts cant even play a wargame and say GG after a campaign.

this fucking community...ive had enough of it, fuck you all, EU is gonna come destroy u \ show you how to play strat right...and all NA will do is prob write a few gay ass RPs and whine about it. Fuck NA, im done u with fgts
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline vespasian

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Aris et Focis
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Infidel
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Vespasian
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2014, 06:55:50 pm »
pfff expect less. your gonna get wiped, and no one will help you, and the squids may get wiped, and everyone will help it happen. and then nothing at all will happen, at all for the rest of strat. why? cuz its like your all still in highschool

never seen a mod \ community ( especially in a war game setting ) filled to the brim with so many whiny super sensitive pussies, who can have fun \ great times with people in ts, then trow temper trantrums and lose friendships over something said or done IN A GAME?

"crpg attreacts a certain kind of player" lol, lonely, PLZ-LOVE-ME over sensitive lil fgts, you fucking crpg cunts cant even play a wargame and say GG after a campaign.

this fucking community...ive had enough of it, fuck you all, EU is gonna come destroy u \ show you how to play strat right...and all NA will do is prob write a few gay ass RPs and whine about it. Fuck NA, im done u with fgts

Best Anti Rage/Rage post in the thread! I heart you Plumbo :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 07:12:26 pm by vespasian »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2014, 07:23:07 pm »
+5
You know, I've played Risk games where the players would start screaming at each other and would be pissed off at each other for weeks after.  Sad, but true.

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2014, 07:29:27 pm »
+9
If you haven't come to blows during a game of Risk you're playing it wrong.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team