Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 12588 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2014, 02:54:40 am »
+2
BTW don't be butthurt because you weren't good enough to join our clan lol.

Are you pretending your clan is good?  For the record, I'm not good enough to join any clans.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2014, 02:58:06 am »
+2
hey guys where does frisia stand in all of this, someone tell me so i know how to shitpost

Frisia is at war* with AoW. Frisia UIF spies confirmed.

*Maybe doing something at some point in the future.
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2014, 02:59:41 am »
Are you pretending your clan is good?  For the record, I'm not good enough to join any clans.

Actually I'm just being as asshole to you.  I apologize.  I think you're a good player.  You could have joined us if you'd stuck around.  But you only played a few hours.  People got a negative view of you but that could have easily changed over time.  It wasn't set in stone.  Players often try to "over do it" when they first join a clan. 

JMO....  you're an alright dude but you troll too much.  Less of that and more of your everyday self...... 

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2014, 03:00:56 am »
+2
Aldo man, I am THEE extremist whack job nerd this game needs, and you want me to keep posting cuz ill say the truth you fucks dont want to hear.

But yeah, i should prob think alot more b4 i type...but i dont want to turn into one of those forum fgts that goes over their posts a million times getting it exactly right...nah, that aint me,

i say what i feel, when i feel i should say it.

oh and aldo...i dont speak to kesh...like, at all. yeah i know u dont believe it, but its true, he aint on any friends list, and i NEVER EVER talk to kesh, at all. shieeet i prob talk to you in game more then i do kesh.

It just happens that we share similar views on the conduct of war, and have extremely opposite views when it comes to drug policies, i also found his comments towards russia distasteful, whos leaders runs political circles around americans own, and if EU had a better time ( ie not RIGHT when i get home from work ) i would be fighting AGAINST kesh, but i signed for both sides, and kesh's side grabbed me.

Cuz i meant what i said in my other post and stand by it.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2014, 03:06:28 am »
Actually I'm just being as asshole to you.  I apologize.  I think you're a good player.  You could have joined us if you'd stuck around.  But you only played a few hours.  People got a negative view of you but that could have easily changed over time.  It wasn't set in stone.  Players often try to "over do it" when they first join a clan. 

JMO....  you're an alright dude but you troll too much.  Less of that and more of your everyday self......

oohilacc kept making ban threads for every little thing and your armory sucked.  Wasn't meant to be.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2014, 03:09:16 am »
oohilacc kept making ban threads for every little thing and your armory sucked.  Wasn't meant to be.

At that time Hill was bored.  He was our previous troll authority.  He made ban threads just to mess with players.  And our armory sucked when we first left Fallen.  We only had like 6 players.  But over time it grew.  Now we have seven lol. 

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2014, 04:48:55 am »
+9
Frisia is at war* with AoW. Frisia UIF spies confirmed.

*Maybe doing something at some point in the future.

Yeah, we are at a special sort of war which involves not being active/financially endowed enough to consider doing many things, so we make do with being passively upset at them while being too insignificant/non-threatening to avoid being wiped, all while trading in squid fiefs (super pro S&D ganks amirite) and fleeing at the first sight of any squidlings.

We'll do something soon (tm)
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2014, 04:56:59 am »
+11
i cant abide by these european fuckers coming onto our continent, ive had enough of it

go back to your bigger continent you fucks

my army is coming at you

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2014, 05:17:37 am »
+3
Put this way if we play like the rest of you NOTHING is going to happen the rest of strat.

Biggest bunch of horseshit I've ever heard.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2014, 05:45:24 am »
+2

oh and aldo...i dont speak to kesh...like, at all. yeah i know u dont believe it, but its true, he aint on any friends list, and i NEVER EVER talk to kesh, at all. shieeet i prob talk to you in game more then i do kesh.

This is 100% true aldo, not everyone has to agree with your viewpoint or be somehow biased by me.  The only time I have ever seen plumbo is for battle rollcalls.  Always glad to have him though because he pulls some of the top numbers as a merc.  Really hope he never mercs for Grey order, they have enough advantages with the unlimited troops and silver.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2014, 03:16:27 pm »
+1

huesby finds winning so important, that he will play a class like cavalry, just to achieve victory. thank you huesby, for saying what every cav player should have said publicly at least one time in their c-rpg career(s).

god damn right.  it's what I find most enjoyable about the game (riding around on my little pony).  it's enjoyable for me to play the class that I can do the most damage on the battlefield with.  nothing wrong with that.  put your heraldic armor back on so I can use you as my couched lance target practice again.

Back on topic, we got a couple more battles tonight of Squids vs LCOH, should be some good battles and lots of xp.  I actually have cav gear in the first battle, but of course I won't have time to play  :cry:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2014, 03:50:52 pm »
+3
We are not EU - we are Scandinavians!!!

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2014, 06:38:57 pm »
Awww, you all got along so well back when BIRD CLAN still played. I guess AoW, Acre and all the crappy clans in wardens of the north need little factions to pick on or else they turn on each other. True friends right?

At that time Hill was bored.  He was our previous troll authority.  He made ban threads just to mess with players.  And our armory sucked when we first left Fallen.  We only had like 6 players.  But over time it grew.  Now we have seven lol.

I'd like see Oohliac global essay banned for ban baiting and griefing our community. If Allers can get global banned for harmless suicide charges, this has to be a higher crime than that and deserves a harsh punishment too.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:44:12 pm by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2014, 06:58:17 pm »
Awww, you all got along so well back when BIRD CLAN still played. I guess AoW, Acre and all the crappy clans in wardens of the north need little factions to pick on or else they turn on each other. True friends right?

I'd like see Oohliac global essay banned for ban baiting and griefing our community. If Allers can get global banned for harmless suicide charges, this has to be a higher crime than that and deserves a harsh punishment too.

You seem to forget that
A: You fucking attacked us for christ's sake.

B: You respeced Kwynn and then specd all the points into useless shit when you left.

C: You continued to attack us in the south

E:Hill quit, and doesn't have a computer

Oh and we offered peace so many goddamn times while you just incessantly whined about how much we picked on small factions.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2014, 07:01:23 pm »
+1
Shut your trap Alligator. Gmnotutoo is right, you are a big ole dickbag.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:58:17 pm by SQUIDNAUGHT »