Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 11308 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2014, 01:24:47 am »
Make up more shit man.  They never "hid" behind me.  And i have played no role in their decision-making or merc recruiting.  I play cs:go and crpg battle server with them for fun (I know thats an alien concept for some).  Its true every strat though - most active faction will ALWAYS have the most enemies because no one makes peace and carries on - they just hold everlasting grudges (KUTT is the only counter-example to that I have ever found and us when we made peace with hospitallers last strat).

Please re-read what I said about the hiding. I said you were hiding behind them. They weren't hiding from anyone. Funny thing, I got that pointed out by probably the most neutral faction in the games. Personally, I'm all for wiping out EU's, but if I can get them to fight each other and weaken the steppe's then that's a major bonus for my "plans." I get XP, I weaken everyone and then...WIN.

(Please read other post for more info kesh.)

Ooop! I got a -10 relations with sitting bull. Welp time to go back to hiding in the castle while the rest the clan has fun attacking shit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2014, 01:30:57 am »
+2
Please re-read what I said about the hiding. I said you were hiding behind them. They weren't hiding from anyone. Funny thing, I got that pointed out by probably the most neutral faction in the games. Personally, I'm all for wiping out EU's, but if I can get them to fight each other and weaken the steppe's then that's a major bonus for my "plans." I get XP, I weaken everyone and then...WIN.

(Please read other post for more info kesh.)

Ooop! I got a -10 relations with sitting bull. Welp time to go back to hiding in the castle while the rest the clan has fun attacking shit.

Name even one way I have been "hiding" behind them?  Your accusations make no sense.  I've never needed to hide behind anyone - stayed neutral with everyone except UIF and wolves.  Goaded people to try and attack us.

And your logic also makes no sense - a hundred thousand plate armored troops is not going to "weaken" the steppes, its going to wipe out half of NA.

Go back to your Mullets For Life group and leave the forums in peace.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2014, 01:34:34 am »
+9
Personally, I'm all for wiping out EU's

Go fuck yourself already. It's being such an egoistic person that gave you such Infamy rate and cost you your adminship.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 01:46:07 am by Algarn »

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2014, 01:35:32 am »
+1
What about you Artyem? Constantly downvoting us, while every time you asked for passports or S&D it's been granted. We've been nothing but nice to you and yet you still shit on us whenever possible. Put landscribe in charge of your faction you do nothing yam.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2014, 01:38:33 am »
+1
Alligator, Caps Lock does not help a message get across by the way.

I'm sorry, I was tired, sunburned and fuckin pissed when I posted that.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2014, 01:43:48 am »
+2
Name even one way I have been "hiding" behind them?  Your accusations make no sense.  I've never needed to hide behind anyone - stayed neutral with everyone except UIF and wolves.  Goaded people to try and attack us.

And your logic also makes no sense - a hundred thousand plate armored troops is not going to "weaken" the steppes, its going to wipe out half of NA.

Go back to your Mullets For Life group and leave the forums in peace.

Man, bringing out personal insults. Kesh, you've stooped so low! You're reading comprehension still failed. The EU's that came to NA are in steppes, the EU's coming will attack them: Therefore 2 EU factions kill each other and NA can kill them off instead. Pretty Simple.

Also, if you "stayed neutral" why have you been so adamant on defending AoW. Getting mercs to sign against *your* and AoW enemies, while getting people to sign up for AoW. You haven't fought for our side in any battle have you? Also opposing us, opposing KU instead of squids. You have an agenda, my friend, and it down right pisses me off.

Also, I only coined that term from a fellow buisnessman about your "Hiding" in the steppes. I mean, you're faction is small, weak, yet no faction surrounding you is at all willing to attack you!(ok ok, good diplo sure!) But I have it on a reliable source, that you encouraged the EU factions to come over here. Yep, you. Therefore: NA traitors go die! (Heh speaking of,I fought on both sides in KU/AoW war so far. Works for me, all sides lose tickets and I win)

If you wanna continue this pissing contest further, we have to go PMs(And I promise not to post them!) That other one got me angry enough though that I had to make a public response.

Wait, why am i...going full retard shit back to mulletville.(Also, why Mullets? Is that like...the American Dream?)

Go fuck yourself already. It's being such an egoistic person that gave you such Infamy rate and cost you your adminsh.

Uh, no. I was an admin on the OLD servers and Ecko only promoted his buddies up for nominations on server change. Welp, back to fighting against EU's since you're still scum.

Kesh, I take back fighting for UIF: All EU scum I fight for U nows.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2014, 01:47:14 am »
+4
When the ASA are done with us. (hopefully a full out assault) Please continue war with others. (MB, Legitimate bm, or someone lol). So Then may I take the position of Astralis and talk shit on the forums when I have nothing. And Ill be able to merc against the underdog! Wooooohooooooo.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2014, 01:47:51 am »
+7
Is it bad that reading this makes me want to play crpg again?
Pock gobblers

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2014, 01:50:59 am »
+4
It always happens this way. One faction does too well, everyone shitposts them, bands together and attempts to wipe them. I know it's how the game is played and it's always amusing to see who gets super butthurt and won't let their nerd feelings go. Last strat I amused myself by slandering the FCC this strat I haven't even started shitposting yet.

Strat drama is finally getting interesting and we'll see what plot twists/backstabbery occurs next! Who will side with squids? Who will join the megafaction that opposes them and suckles at the teat of the EU scumlords?!? This is America. Ask yourselves in the days to come are you a real American?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2014, 01:51:20 am »
+1
Is it bad that reading this makes me want to play crpg again?

Yes quickly get one of these!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2014, 01:53:26 am »
When the ASA are done with us. (hopefully a full out assault) Please continue war with others. (MB, Legitimate bm, or someone lol). So Then may I take the position of Astralis and talk shit on the forums when I have nothing. And Ill be able to merc against the underdog! Wooooohooooooo.

Astralis? Naw, just me. Bull died and we don't have any leadership so we do whatever now. I'm stuck sitting in the castle waiting for something. Bull actually came back yesterday and said some stuff about strat. Moonshine took initiative on his own without anyone else(or other factions being told) to attack legs. I found out yesterday, actually, that 2 of our attacks were called off and instead going to probably not happen. Very, very sad. Astralis might actually sit this war out, if others start really ganging up on you. We don't like it and won't fight someone going down.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2014, 02:03:14 am »
+2
Astralis? Naw, just me. Bull died and we don't have any leadership so we do whatever now. I'm stuck sitting in the castle waiting for something. Bull actually came back yesterday and said some stuff about strat. Moonshine took initiative on his own without anyone else(or other factions being told) to attack legs. I found out yesterday, actually, that 2 of our attacks were called off and instead going to probably not happen. Very, very sad. Astralis might actually sit this war out, if others start really ganging up on you. We don't like it and won't fight someone going down.

Thanks for admitting the ASA is legit.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2014, 02:06:46 am »
+3
Thanks for admitting the ASA is legit.
The amount of rampant idiocy coming from your fingertips on a daily basis is astounding.

Please continue.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2014, 02:09:36 am »
+3
The amount of rampant idiocy coming from your fingertips on a daily basis is astounding.

Please continue.

The Squids will prevail?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2014, 02:12:41 am »
+4
I dont get any of this, well we will continue fighting the Squids and since they bothered to actually send an army up here to us again there will be more battles, I dont care if anyone else will fight the squids or not - truth is that Squids didnt manage much before these attacks started anyway so I am sure we can manage anyway.

By the looks of this thread I would say that Squids have been run over by a buick twice and then blown up by a Carl Gustaf - yet I see hardly any attacks in the battlearchives that doesnt involve us or them attacking the last 2 weeks - so this "ASA" gank they talk of must have been going on for a long 20 hours or so - holy crap, will they ever recover from such a bloodbath??  :shock:

I thought these guys were a major power in NA, two of their traders gets attacked or whatever and they go bananas in the forum wearing tinfoil hats looking for conspiracies.......well happy hunting

We're working on something cooler than a blog.