Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 12570 times)

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2014, 12:04:37 am »
We got surprise attacked two or three times by factions we were not at war with

Lol, who??

OH my, god forbid we attack shit in strat.

Here's what you could have done, you could have picked one faction to attack and continuously fight, giving XP to all without pissing anybody off, instead, you attacked half the map without reason (or for a scumbaggy one), and shit-talked the rest. And now you are complaining that you are unfairly outnumbered due to an LCO super-alliance conspiracy? No.

You reap what you sow.  :wink:
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2014, 12:06:20 am »
+3
Lol, who??

Here's what you could have done, you could have picked one faction to attack and continuously fight, giving XP to all without pissing anybody off, instead, you attacked half the map without reason (or for a scumbaggy one), and shit-talked the rest. And now you are complaining that you are unfairly outnumbered due to an LCO super-alliance conspiracy? No.

You reap what you sow.  :wink:

=BAD DIPLOMACY

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2014, 12:07:56 am »
+3
OH my, god forbid we attack shit in strat. We got surprise attacked two or three times by factions we were not at war with but we're not going to use it as a shield like the rest of you.

If things honestly continue, astralis doesn't go gang bangs. We just don't. If it happens, we back out.

Speaking of, you weren't nearly this bitchy when you were besieging our castle or the middle of acre war, but you have become bitchy as fuck now that people are actually attacking you rather than you attacking them.

Offline vespasian

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Aris et Focis
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Infidel
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Vespasian
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2014, 12:08:02 am »
+6
Well first I must say it's somewhat flattering to be perceived to be the head or "puppet masters" of some evil empire out to attack squids. It really is. However the truth might not be so entertaining...

I remember at the beginning of this strat when we were getting attacked on all fronts by the gayforce conglomerate, we made a trade deal in good faith with the squids so we could help pay for gear to fight back with. When our trade caravan was on the way to complete that trade deal we were ambushed by said squids and there was all sorts of shit talking about how weak we were and that we needed to be wiped. Ok, no problem. We didn't have anything to fight back with and it was a easy win for you and a good opportunity to chest thump & shit talk to a clan you knew couldn't retaliate.

I can only speak for myself and say to you that you reap what you sow. I fervently hope that this small battle serves to underscore that point. Even though this battle wont nearly be as damaging to you as getting back stabbed and loosing that trade caravan was for us at that time, I do hope that future battles will be. Best of luck...

Salute
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 01:00:31 am by vespasian »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2014, 12:12:08 am »
I can only speak for myself and say to you that you reap what you sow. I can only hope that this small battle serves to underscore that point. Even though it wont nearly be as damaging as getting back stabbed and loosing that trade caravan was for us at that time. I do hope that future battles will be. Best of luck...

Exactly the reason Astralis is pissed. I mean, you had ALL DAY in our faction and could have guarenteed merc support from us: What you do in the middle of our important war....You attack us, and then hit our "ally in crime." Right, smart.

Seems you did that to Hosp as well. The acre war was entirely you guys continuing the GoW war. Should have left it there. Bah! Gotta go bash kesh real quick to get my self esteem up. I know bulls going to hate me for all this forums shit.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2014, 12:35:16 am »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2014, 12:36:44 am »
OH SURPRISE; BANDWAGON GANGBANG
 http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1676

Oh, I wanted to attack that. :( Sad face! Welp there goes 2 months of planning.

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2014, 12:40:44 am »
+3
inb4 Super Friends/Republic of Squids FCC reunion tour steamrolls everyone.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2014, 12:47:58 am »
+1
If it takes an ASA to take us down. Goal completed. Cheers to Calamari!

It didn't take an alliance.  All it took was time.

What you did to Astralis was a catastrophic setback.  Jumping on a caravan, attacking fiefs while we were at war with someone else... Big time setback.  You could have had a strong ally for the round, but you recognized your errors.  That's why you REALLY didn't want Astralis back on the map.  That's why you attacked Tilbaut FOUR times. 

The ONLY reason it hadn't happened sooner was because of your 'border' size, and that wasn't entirely your doing.  You merged with an already (at the time) large border controlling faction (Marauders).  As I mentioned in a thread long ago... Fiefs mean money (trade), Fiefs mean gear.  When Astralis got wiped, trade was infinitely harder.  It's also a major drain when you have to criss cross the map looking for gear.  A sword purchase from this fief, a polearm at this one.  You didn't have that problem.  With so many fiefs, you controlled so many different types of gear, and you could set it up so that a single trade run among your own fiefs could outfit your armies.

So TIME was what it would take for a faction like Astralis to get ready to fight.  With or without any one else hitting you... we were moving to strike. 

Now, as many have mentioned, you made a lot of enemies.  Do you know what those enemies needed before hitting you?  TIME. 

TIME has passed.  Enjoy the crop you so loved planting...

OH SURPRISE; BANDWAGON GANGBANG
 http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1676

No.  That was on the chopping block.  THAT was my original target.  Timing on Legs was everything for it... When he was away from Knudarr, it would be hit.  I hit Legs himself instead.   There was a plan in place to flip Tahlberl into someone else's hands.  You may want to believe that its a gangbang...but you were going to lose that fief this week anyway.   Might I add, that your current animosity could be pushing people to attack even more so?  Just a thought.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2014, 12:48:21 am »
+4
The one thing I realized about posting on this forum is that there is a strong correlation between the amount of dislikes in my posts to the pinpoint accuracy of them.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2014, 12:51:05 am »
+10
The one thing I realized about posting on this forum is that there is a strong correlation between the amount of dislikes in my posts to the pinpoint accuracy of them.

oh god no please don't turn into someone pretending to revel in the downvotes of the community, attempting to portray yourself as the sole shining beacon of light in a world of autism like kesh did last strat

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2014, 12:55:41 am »
+4

OR you can look at it like this.  Only your clan mates plus your posts.  It's got nothing to do with accuracy. 

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2014, 01:01:53 am »
+2

You used Kesh(It was ineffective): MAJOR merc pool decrease.

How much more do people have say it to you for you to realize that you're pissing on people. No one likes that, especially that fact that kesh is hiding behind you guys spouting shit like no tomorrow. Hell, I think more people just want to attack you just to get to him.

Make up more shit man.  They never "hid" behind me.  And i have played no role in their decision-making or merc recruiting.  I play cs:go and crpg battle server with them for fun (I know thats an alien concept for some).  Its true every strat though - most active faction will ALWAYS have the most enemies because no one makes peace and carries on - they just hold everlasting grudges (KUTT is the only counter-example to that I have ever found and us when we made peace with hospitallers last strat).

Whats the saddest thing is to see people that have been frothing at the mouth this and last strat about refusing to allow eu invasion of NA, willing to compromise their principles and work for the UIF simply because they don't like other NA players.  I want xp which is great and I am glad I was able to get them to attack us for glorious xp for the NA community on NA ping. (70-80K xp a tick).

But after us they will be attacking others in NA and that should not be supported by the NA community at large as they already ruined EU strat by cmaking a 300 man alliance where we barely have 500 active people combined on NA and EU  maps.  All your NA wars will be meaningless and your supporting them in that minimilizes and makes meaningless any victories you get against another NA player because of it.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2014, 01:12:02 am »
+6
You've got it all wrong, LCOH isn't the driving force behind these factions, the Black Company is.

Why did you attack Frisia and Astralis again?
Oh right cause they were at war with us and we were "in trouble"

Why did you hit James?
Obviously because we needed you to tie up your resources and sour even more diplomatic ties with everyone on the map.

Why did you attack the Kalmars?
Chaunkass The Black demanded it.

Why do you think LCOH attacked you?
The past aggression on other factions made them believe they were next with a little convincing from the shadowmasters of the Black Company.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2014, 01:13:39 am »
+2
I like Daruvian more than this assclown cock mongler ^