Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 11420 times)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2014, 10:26:40 pm »
+2
Wesley is a good example of why everyone hates the squids
Why you gotta be so r00d

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 10:32:39 pm »
After giving you a free village and giving you care packages you still are a baby.
Oh we're gonna go there aren't we?

First of all; We paid that debt a while back, remember when Arowaine was about to go ream your ass because you stole some S&D? We spotted you 2k goods so that didn't fuckin happen.

Second of all; xOps asked you for help without even consulting the rest of us. We could've handled our warmongering by ourselves.

And lol@ trying to hold a village that isn't even ours and 900 goods over our heads.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 10:47:41 pm »
+2
You sure are a bandwagon, continue to suck on LCO's titties. ;)
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 10:55:32 pm »
+5
Guys, you have to understand that Calamari comes from the Kesh school of diplomacy. He doesn't necessarily mean what he says; he just flings a bunch of shit and hopes that some sticks. It's more trolling and propaganda than anything else. As for Wesly... he's just kind of salty. Not everyone likes that.

Anyway. A few days ago when I passed by Amere on my way to Knudarr castle, Devestater (how do I spel lol) started talking shit and making threats because he seemingly thought that I was trying to steal his precious S&D. Never mind that there's literally no reason for me to do that, since I planned on selling at my own fief for a higher price, 3x greater bonus, and no taxes. I tried to explain this but he wasn't having it. At first I wasn't sure if he was trying to start something or if he was just stupid. The next day Rampage got attacked by Vespian.

So, just so that nobody misunderstands this isn't just one guy acting on his own and attacking a trader. It's a deliberate act of war. Of course the Republic of Squids did pretty much the same thing to the Kingdom of Acre so I'm not condemning LCO or anything. I just want to make sure that people see this for what it is.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2014, 11:07:32 pm »
+1
Why is our diplomacy bad? Do we come yell at you guys in your ts like james? Do we demand shit from anybody aside from asking for some mercs? Damn you're all bundle of stickss, two strats in a row where its going to take 3+ factions to wipe us. We'll fight you all with ourselves and a handful of randoms. BTW alligator your diplomacy is terrible, you still owe us some troops that you had no problem coming in our TS begging us to give to Unholy. Also enjoy that FREE village we gave you out of goodwill.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2014, 11:12:10 pm »
+1
Watch out holiday your mad is peeking through. As far as yelling at you in ts I have not been back to talk to you since you guys went full 14 year old girl mode talking over me and giggling... At that point you were being total shitheads and making it clear you wanted to war on us so yeah  I told you to fuck off. Should probably change my name to Big Bad James soon eh bud?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2014, 11:15:47 pm »
+2
Why is our diplomacy bad?

Well, I havent seen you exercise it that much cause I have only been here a short while (in which you declared war on us during negotiations), but if you have a lot of clans that are angry with you and wants to kill you it usually means bad diplomacy if you didnt want them all to be angry or could handle their anger - if you had been masters in the field you wouldnt have ended up in this situation would you?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2014, 11:16:29 pm »
LOL! Jamie. Calling him mad? Check my signature eh bud. (Fellow Canadian) :P
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2014, 11:18:19 pm »
+7
Why is our diplomacy bad? Do we come yell at you guys in your ts like james? Do we demand shit from anybody aside from asking for some mercs? Damn you're all bundle of stickss, two strats in a row where its going to take 3+ factions to wipe us. We'll fight you all with ourselves and a handful of randoms.

You attacked 3 factions(Acre, Astralis, KU), and have shit talked 2 others (LCO & BC/WoTN) continuously over forums and in game. That's 5 factions(5!) that you've basically made not like you. Astralis has always been your enemy since you pulled a backstab in the middle of the WoTN war after passage rights promises, so you should expect astralis to attack you once we felt we were capable of (IE: when said attacker finally had the balls(gear) to attack you and we kinda got tired of just watching you march caravans around willy nilly).

You blockade and attack acre: Another major merc pool down.

Attack KU: Another severe merc pool down.

You used Kesh(It was ineffective): MAJOR merc pool decrease.

Insult Former friends about who they sign up for(against AI factions!): Merc pool decrease

How much more do people have say it to you for you to realize that you're pissing on people. No one likes that, especially that fact that kesh is hiding behind you guys spouting shit like no tomorrow. Hell, I think more people just want to attack you just to get to him.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2014, 11:20:46 pm »
+1
LOL! Jamie. Calling him mad? Check my signature eh bud. (Fellow Canadian) :P

Yeah you are a scumbag Wesley. I still stand by that. Not mad just the truth. :)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2014, 11:21:06 pm »
If it takes an ASA to take us down. Goal completed. Cheers to Calamari!

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2014, 11:25:39 pm »
You attacked 3 factions(Acre, Astralis, KU), and have shit talked 2 others (LCO & BC/WoTN) continuously over forums and in game. That's 5 factions(5!) that you've basically made not like you. Astralis has always been your enemy since you pulled a backstab in the middle of the WoTN war after passage rights promises, so you should expect astralis to attack you once we felt we were capable of (IE: when said attacker finally had the balls(gear) to attack you and we kinda got tired of just watching you march caravans around willy nilly).

You blockade and attack acre: Another major merc pool down.

Attack KU: Another severe merc pool down.

You used Kesh(It was ineffective): MAJOR merc pool decrease.

Insult Former friends about who they sign up for(against AI factions!): Merc pool decrease

How much more do people have say it to you for you to realize that you're pissing on people. No one likes that, especially that fact that kesh is hiding behind you guys spouting shit like no tomorrow. Hell, I think more people just want to attack you just to get to him.

OH my, god forbid we attack shit in strat. We got surprise attacked two or three times by factions we were not at war with but we're not going to use it as a shield like the rest of you.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 11:42:43 pm »
+6
OH my, god forbid we attack shit in strat. We got surprise attacked two or three times by factions we were not at war with but we're not going to use it as a shield like the rest of you.
You tired of people bitching about how you've attacked them, huh?

Stop bitching about people attacking you back after you've picked fights with just about half the map.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2014, 11:43:35 pm »
+8

What he is saying (I believe) is that you perhaps shouldnt have attacked so many at the same time and pissed of so many in the community if you couldnt handle it - he is not saying you shouldnt attack anything....this is after all a wargame not a trading simulator

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2014, 11:57:34 pm »
+2
This is Corsair Diplomacy all over again  :lol: :lol: