Poll

Does Allers deserve to be permabanned for debatably leeching (not trying) because he has a history of bans?

Yes
72 (37.9%)
No
118 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: stand united with allers against bad admins  (Read 27561 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: stand united with allers against bad admins
« Reply #300 on: July 07, 2014, 05:00:58 pm »
+2
The thing is eyebeat, he said this exact quote:

nowhere in there does he admit to the reason that he was banned. exact quote to "what he admitted to" from ganner:

if you could please inlighten me by bolding were he said "he had no intent on fighting" or anything pertaining to it, that would be much appreciated. Untill then I will keep saying and reminding you that the admins are bias. "almost all the admins agreed" that allers should be banned while well over half of the community disagrees.

The admin team has also not been able to silence us "trolls" because you have not been able to give a valid argument.

Jack, you need to learn to read between the lines.

Here's what allers wrote:
Not really leaching, I run into the battle with equipment i choose to die by them hitting me

Here's how you should have interpreted it:
Not really leaching, I run into the battle with equipment i choose to die by them hitting me, because I'm leeching and too busy raping school children while planning the next 9/11

I can see how you had a hard time catching the subtleties.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
« Reply #301 on: July 07, 2014, 05:33:35 pm »
+4
Love how everyone can bitch about contributing as if that was the worst bannable offence. I'm not american, I don't know Allers, but, holy crap, some of you need some real priorities instead of petty claims that charging into enemies is not contributing to the team and ruins your fun. I die a lot and I th a lot, but, what do you know?, those that report me, about 70% of the time, are tryhards with the need to feed their e-gos. Exactly the same as those who head to the forums to request a ban against people like Vue (seriously, you people are a cancer).

But ask yourselves... does it really piss you off so bad that it should add up to his past ban history and cause him to be off the mod til he gets a new key? If you want a super competitive set up get yourselves a new server up and cry about it there.
Others are not against people enjoying themselves.

Then again, I question your ability to come up with a real solution to the issue other than "he's better off banned for his previous actions". Let's hope none of you get into a position of power in the future.

You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2014, 05:58:56 pm »
Love how everyone can bitch about contributing as if that was the worst bannable offence. I'm not american, I don't know Allers, but, holy crap, some of you need some real priorities instead of petty claims that charging into enemies is not contributing to the team and ruins your fun. I die a lot and I th a lot, but, what do you know?, those that report me, about 70% of the time, are tryhards with the need to feed their e-gos. Exactly the same as those who head to the forums to request a ban against people like Vue (seriously, you people are a cancer).

But ask yourselves... does it really piss you off so bad that it should add up to his past ban history and cause him to be off the mod til he gets a new key? If you want a super competitive set up get yourselves a new server up and cry about it there.
Others are not against people enjoying themselves.

Then again, I question your ability to come up with a real solution to the issue other than "he's better off banned for his previous actions". Let's hope none of you get into a position of power in the future.

you dont repeatedly die for 6 hours straight with peasant gear on 30 seconds into the round by charging into your enemy over the course of several days.  Do a little math there, please tell me how long one man can break the rules before its acceptable that he isnt just breaking the rules, but harming the entirety of the team and the community for hours on end.

If each round bogged out to a whopping 5 minutes, within an hour he had played 12 rounds, at one point in the logs it shows he had played for over 6 hours.  Are you telling me that in the course of over 6 hours, you participated in an approximate 72 rounds of crpg and you died within the first 30-60 seconds of the round, wearing peasant gear, and didnt kill a single person?  idk about you, but seems like a pretty daunting task for a skilled player as allers to "not try hard" and perform as poorly as that.  Even if he decided to play like shit, the fact that he auto ran into a crowd of enemy players from the start of the battle everytime paints a different story. 

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2014, 06:05:22 pm »
+2
Everyone knows this.

The people that are still making huge effort posts against this ban(you know who they are) that will not be over turned are in it for a different agenda.

You could not be more wrong.

Allers does not deserve to be banned because he did not break any rules. I mean, going strictly by the rules, what Testi used to do almost every round was more akin to leaching than what Allers did, allers was not bro coding or delaying. If lovable Testi (god rest his soul) had a long ban history along with the ire of you badmins I imagine he would have been perma'd for bro coding or something stupid like that. Any admin team that would ban Testi needs to be changed!

Your condescending attitude about the ban not getting over turned shows how lost you are. Na is not perfect, but we deserve better than you. If only there was someone in this community that was both knowledgeable about administration and not too craven to voice a dissenting opinion to the rest of the admin team. Luckily such an individual does exist, and appears to be willing to bear the heavy burden of being a crpg administrator...

(click to show/hide)

Vote true to your heart. Vote Smooth.

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2014, 06:07:27 pm »
Not quite true.

not where i was lookin at in the logs, but sure okay.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2014, 06:07:50 pm »
The people that are still making huge effort posts against this ban(you know who they are) that will not be over turned are in it for a different agenda.

"I was practically begged to buy a TS server for the CRPG goons. I was on the fence but I eventually did and spent around 120 dollars doing so. I had the money laying around so I figured why not. And everyone was cool as hell back then. No one got on each others nerves or anything.

After a while a couple/few people were just trolling the shit out of anyone new making so new players wouldn't play with us. We had a split in the community.

I tried to get rid of the few that were the problem and everyone left saying I was pretty much einstein.

Meh... I figured I screwed up buying a TS for a year without thinking what could of happened. My fault. That one was on me. There was no way I could make them lose the same amount of money I invested. Oh well at least I have admin on the games servers to fall back on.

Then the same idiots decided to post on something awful about buying and selling looms. They were talking about how they could possibly get 50 to 80 dollars a loom point. Most players have 4 to 5 looms so you do the math. I made out like a bandit!

I looked at it and smiled as I screenshotted it. Posted it to the admins of CRPG. Got them all banned... all of them(the shit heads(yes goresaw is a shit head(because he wears jorts))).

I went fuck goons and it felt so good. :)

PS. Revenge feels fucking awesome!"

The true agenda of the cRPG Admin team, as shown by Eyebeatwomen.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:14:14 pm by imisshotmail »

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2014, 06:18:37 pm »
+3
not where i was lookin at in the logs, but sure okay.

And you couldn't handle the intensity of seeing him die over and over (even though loads of players already said he was getting kills) that you thought it was worth banning him over it? Good call. You probably also leave your seat at the cinema because someone is munching on his pop corn too loud for your liking.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2014, 06:27:57 pm »
+6
you dont repeatedly die for 6 hours straight with peasant gear on 30 seconds into the round by charging into your enemy over the course of several days.  Do a little math there, please tell me how long one man can break the rules before its acceptable that he isnt just breaking the rules, but harming the entirety of the team and the community for hours on end.

If each round bogged out to a whopping 5 minutes, within an hour he had played 12 rounds, at one point in the logs it shows he had played for over 6 hours.  Are you telling me that in the course of over 6 hours, you participated in an approximate 72 rounds of crpg and you died within the first 30-60 seconds of the round, wearing peasant gear, and didnt kill a single person?  idk about you, but seems like a pretty daunting task for a skilled player as allers to "not try hard" and perform as poorly as that.  Even if he decided to play like shit, the fact that he auto ran into a crowd of enemy players from the start of the battle everytime paints a different story.

What we are looking for here is consistency.  If we are going to permaban people for past stuff, then make sure to ban all of the high profile trolls.

Cyranule - TKing anyone who TWs him and offering gold to people who TKs admins
Noodles - extreme bro coding
Testicleeze - extreme brocoding
Kaoklai - being Kaoklai
Miley -  being Miley
Firebus - chat abuse
Ildist - TKing and brocoding

Just think about Ganner, you could be the martyr you were born to be!

Also if you want to punish the real leechers, the YYY who join NA1, that'd be great too.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2014, 06:32:41 pm »
How good are you with a wooden stick?

And you couldn't handle the intensity of seeing him die over and over (even though loads of players already said he was getting kills) that you thought it was worth banning him over it? Good call. You probably also leave your seat at the cinema because someone is munching on his pop corn too loud for your liking.

are you fucking retarded, what in the fuck are you talking about?  what loads of players, what kills did he achieve, those meager two?  fuck me, another spergy fuck in this thread, one that ive never even heard of as well.

first off you dumb dirty fucks, if you would stop trying to be a bunch of bias stupid clowns and actually look at the logs properly you would see what im talking about, but instead you rather make random comments like every other fuck in this thread, circle jerking each other off over some shit lord player like allers.  Its the same group of you, Oberyn is spot on with it.

from 10am to 4pm, look at the logs, such kills, such a massacre, not leeching at all..........
(click to show/hide)

What we are looking for here is consistency.
Also if you want to punish the real leechers, the YYY who join NA1, that'd be great too.

you could ya know, just put up a ban request, with pictures as someone else had done to start all this, but people would rather complain about people doing it then take action themselves.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:44:56 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2014, 06:33:41 pm »
+2
@Murdertron

All of whom have a string of bans except for testi who doesn't seem to have any. Don't think any of them have been permabanned before, though.

How good are you with a wooden stick?

Not saying much, but NA siege is easy enough to top with it.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2014, 06:35:21 pm »
+2
@Murdertron

All of whom have a string of bans except for testi who doesn't seem to have any. Don't think any of them have been permabanned before, though.

Not saying much, but NA siege is easy enough to top with it.

San, we can't all be the Michael Jordan of crpg.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2014, 06:36:00 pm »
+1
whoops, thought he was responding to me. I love peasant weapons.

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2014, 07:02:43 pm »
+2
All I read from that post, Anti, was: "pls admins, notice me". You'd rather just cry about it for the millionth time and act all squeamish because a guy isn't playing like you think he should, how dare he.
Good try calling me a retard tho, I'm sure girls were watching.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2014, 07:05:49 pm »
+7
Everyone knows this.

The only agenda I have is fairness for everyone, I truly believe global bans are for extreme cases and the global ban given to Allers is undeserving.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 07, 2014, 07:09:03 pm »
All I read from that post, Anti, was: "pls admins, notice me". You'd rather just cry about it for the millionth time and act all squeamish because a guy isn't playing like you think he should, how dare he.
Good try calling me a retard tho, I'm sure girls were watching.
ive no need to cry for attention from admins nor anyone else on here

it seems youre new here, must be seeking attention, good place to start tho, if you place the phallus' of the pro allers supporters in your mouth you are right on your way to many +'s, but hey, i truly dont care, thats why im stating my opinion, you seem to not have one sheeple.