Poll

Does Allers deserve to be permabanned for debatably leeching (not trying) because he has a history of bans?

Yes
72 (37.9%)
No
118 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: stand united with allers against bad admins  (Read 27417 times)

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
Re: stand united with allers against bad admins
« Reply #285 on: July 07, 2014, 07:53:52 am »
He has many bans,too many,and he is still breaking the rules.I think he deserves it,and If he buys a new key anyways....who even cares?

Everyone knows this.

The people that are still making huge effort posts against this ban(you know who they are) that will not be over turned are in it for a different agenda.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2014, 07:58:29 am »
Yeah. he's been permabanned in the past and probably does have at least one other CD-key that is unbanned.

The problem is that many people, including myself, feel he did not break the letter of the rules, yet was still banned. If he were permabanned for blatantly teamkilling intentionally, that would be different. Same as afk-leeching repeatedly. Same as any other rule that he could have broken.

However, I do not feel that he broke a rule, yet he was banned due to his history.
It is a good point.
Although I still feel like, at least in this dev/admins community, this is normal. Remember Panos who was banned for saying "Shut your whore mouth" on forum? Technically, he didn't break any rule either.
I'm not saying Allers should be wronged just because we had Panos being wronged in the past, no. But that might be just how thin the ice is when you were permabanned before?
Besides, I can't feel any sympathy to a guy who is such an asshole that he got perma'd few times so I know it's not democratic™ thing to say, but I personally don't care if he should've been banned indeed or not.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #287 on: July 07, 2014, 11:57:51 am »
+2
I don't think it's a conspiracy, it's just the same tryhard trolls who love shitting up forums and the game for "lulz". Of course in their eyes Allers did nothing wrong, because they're cut from the same cloth, annoying retards who equate fun with trolling. But in this instance they're mainly like little kids who got too much sugar and can't wait to post "hilarious" walls of text. No one is under any delusion that's it's for anything but "lulz" or that it will accomplish anything, especially the ones posting them.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #288 on: July 07, 2014, 12:07:56 pm »
+1
I don't think it's a conspiracy, it's just the same tryhard trolls who love shitting up forums and the game for "lulz". Of course in their eyes Allers did nothing wrong, because they're cut from the same cloth, annoying retards who equate fun with trolling. But in this instance they're mainly like little kids who got too much sugar and can't wait to post "hilarious" walls of text. No one is under any delusion that's it's for anything but "lulz" or that it will accomplish anything, especially the ones posting them.

10/10 please analyze again
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 07, 2014, 12:39:31 pm »
Btw, who is Alles?
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 07, 2014, 12:47:14 pm »
I remember Allers even from back when there were no NA servers, just one EU battle server. He's always been a shit troll. A good player maybe, but if he gets bored or distracted, probably cause of raging ADD, he instantly turned into a shit troll. Given the number of times he's gotten banned and permabanned, he's apparently unfixable. What's laughable is idiots demanding admins should give him some slack. He doesn't deserve any leeway, hasn't since the first time he got permabanned. I bet you not one of those awful evil leeching foreigners have the rap sheet Allers has. He apparently doesn't give a shit, anyways. Let him buy a new key and inevitably get permabanned again.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 07, 2014, 12:50:30 pm »
Isnt it obvious oberyn that they are jumping the cool kid bandwagon. :P

Mindless sheep!

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2014, 01:04:28 pm »
If you don't want to play the game, what the fuck are you doing in a server in the first place. Is there any other activity in a crpg server besides playing the godamn game? It's not a fucking chatroom or hangout. Want to mess around with friends, do it on a duel server, or find one of the deserted clan servers not connected to the database. The only other reason to go to a populated battle/siege/dtv server would be leeching or being a shit troll, i.e "having fun" according to a disturbing amount of NA crpg players.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2014, 03:02:07 pm »
But maybe some day, an admin you insulted will take an exception to you and ban you on some bullshit technicality while ignoring others who break the rules.
Yeah sure, because absolutely everyone has got a permaban in the past, so evil admins can ban whoever they want for no reason! Terribru!

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 07, 2014, 03:04:07 pm »
+6
Everyone knows this.

The people that are still making huge effort posts against this ban(you know who they are) that will not be over turned are in it for a different agenda.

If a bullshit ban can happen to one person, it can happen to me. Thats my agenda. Ive been playing this game for years, check my forum post history, I have prolly ten posts, 9 im guessing from this thread.

Everyone in this thread is so biased, you either 'hate' or 'love' allers and thats what you're fighting for. The real fight is the fact that this fucking admin team has permanently banned a community member for NOT TRYING based on a BAN HISTORY that Canary even said was fucked and was a broken system. A BAN HISTORY doesn't track warnings or any other useful form of information. That being said people without BAN HISTORYS can fuck off and act like total douchebags in game with no reprocushions due to their lack of BAN HISTORY.

'Uh this player has no BAN HISTORY and is not a known troll, he'll get off with an untracked warning. DERP' - NA Admin

Bottom line is, apparently you all gathered up and discussed the issue, and turns out NOT TRYING with a BAN HISTORY is a permanently bannable offense. And to me, and 2/3rds the community is fucking laughable.

Go get lives, yinz guys are steering this game into the ground, fucking jag-offs.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2014, 03:04:21 pm »
+9
This thread gave me cancer autism I'm gay an enlightened view of the delusion of the admins of this community.

Let's take a step back.

We're all playing a videogame. Why do people play videogames? In short, it isn't to try their hardest and mentally exhaust themselves. It's a time to relax and have some fun and unwind from a long day or whatever you nerds do.

It's blatant bullshit to call someone out on 'not trying' in a videogame. It's a game dude, that logic is fundamentally flawed.

If people actually think that in order to properly play a game you have to be actively trying you should reflect on your life, you're clearly taking a game, yes a GAME, way too seriously and have some priorities to sort out.

If I had to turn off my music, bust out the headset and microphone, hop in TS and coordinate with my clan/team every round talking strictly about the game, I wouldn't ever want to play this game again. Fortunately, nobody even does this. And using admin logic, I wouldn't be appealing to this new 'try as hard as you can, or be ban' because theoretically, I wouldn't have been playing 100% optimally. Where do you admins draw the line?

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2014, 03:17:12 pm »
I think you are all overreacting girls.

Why even give 1 fuck about some noname dude you know through a game  :lol: just archive him in trivial matters and move on

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #297 on: July 07, 2014, 03:46:32 pm »
If that were the case, Eyebeat here should have no credibility as a former goon and his retarded delusion that anyone who kills him is cheating.

Your side is the trolls, if I am using your logic.

Unfortunately I am not the only admin that is a goon.   :cry:

Either way back to the topic...

The logic is that Allers is and has always been a problem given his track record.  Then he admitted to what he was doing was against the rules which was Leeching in his ban thread.  He couldn't make our job any easier.

This has been communicated many times.  Understand it and get over it.

Ganner jumped on the grenade and issued the ban after some discussions in the admin section which most of the admins agreed upon. 

It's not a fucking chatroom or hangout. Want to mess around with friends, do it on a duel server, or find one of the deserted clan servers not connected to the database. The only other reason to go to a populated battle/siege/dtv server would be leeching or being a shit troll, i.e "having fun" according to a disturbing amount of NA crpg players.

These are my thoughts exactly. 

It reminds me of games like Ultima Online or World of Warcraft where people just want to sit around the bank or auction house and talk/emote.  Unfortunately this game does not have somewhere you can do that on the battle servers.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 03:51:17 pm by EyeBeat »

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 07, 2014, 03:54:32 pm »
+2
Which is why we need an RP server, with duel mechanics and group vs group duel mechanics!

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #299 on: July 07, 2014, 04:52:13 pm »
+6

The logic is that Allers is and has always been a problem given his track record.  Then he admitted to what he was doing was against the rules which was Leeching in his ban thread.  He couldn't make our job any easier.

This has been communicated many times.  Understand it and get over it.

The thing is eyebeat, he said this exact quote:

Not really leaching, I run into the battle with equipment i choose to die by them hitting me  I need money so i go with cheap gear and i dont feel like trying so i choose to not block? I dont feel like trying when im not well equipped and since I need money i need to go with cheap gear? That makes me leaching? Ask anyone else theyll say i atked them as well Youre just mad that you complain everytime I kill you and always say "mad" or "bad" when youre trash because I kill you in duels. You're just a mad nerd because I was insulting your clanmates 2 weeks ago Youre mad that I always top the scoreboards when I go in with my full gear and you struggle to stay just below the middle of the scoreboard

nowhere in there does he admit to the reason that he was banned. exact quote to "what he admitted to" from ganner:

That is the very definition of suicide leeching. Running at the enemy with no intent on fighting.

if you could please inlighten me by bolding were he said "he had no intent on fighting" or anything pertaining to it, that would be much appreciated. Untill then I will keep saying and reminding you that the admins are bias. "almost all the admins agreed" that allers should be banned while well over half of the community disagrees.

The admin team has also not been able to silence us "trolls" because you have not been able to give a valid argument.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.