Author Topic: Understand the Chinese come in, please help translate 懂中文的进来,请帮忙翻译  (Read 4366 times)

Offline spiritus

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
Here it is!armyy cook best cook

First of all, why do we love Mount and Blade? Because its realistic, and mostly stayed true to history.
Then, as a game, Mount and Blade is and needs to be balanced.
But balancing a game is not done by keep nerfing everything, that would be ridiculous.
Seems like everybody hates ranged, so ranged keeps being nerfed. But what if ranged players complains about melee classes? Will melee gets nerfed to hell?
Also cavalries and HA's are hated as well.
Here I propose a solution that might solve the problem and is in favor of everybody!

1. Adjust ranged damage back to native way, but make everything except bodkins bounces off heavy armor...

2. Remove shield difficulty( Which idiot cannot hold a shield in real life?) every class will be able to hold a shield, but without shield skills your shield will be slow. But everyone MUST be able to hold a shield. In fact, you don't need shield skills to hold a shield in Native. Adding shield difficulty does nothing except decreasing class fexibility.

3. Make horse controls like the donkey(The current turning ability of horses are not realistic) This way can prevent horses knocking people down like bowling...

Once above alterations are done, the game will look like:
1. Cavs will be forced to work together & charge as a group( Horses not as agile as  before)

2. HA's can only shoot from a distance( Same reason as above)

3. Infantries MUST and WILL form shield walls and charges together all the time

(PS: Pleeeeeaaaase make Yumi bow 2 slots. Japanese people were not good at horse archery, making someone able to carry a Yumi and a Nodachi at the same time just to satisfy people's Samurai fantasy, is ridiculous.)

1 more thing, my main character is a level 35 Mongolian horseman, a Shielder/HA/1h hybrid, I can do good in any situations. But why the hell will you nerf my WPF? I used to have 75 1h WPF, 150 Archery, now I can only have 20 WPF. What the hell is wrong with your brain? I know you always wanted to make every possible class very specialized and not flexible, do you think this is fun?? Why am I not allowed to be able to do melee and ranged and riding at the same time?? Almost every nomad warrior is capable of doing all of these!)

To be honest, all you CRPG devs ever did was balancing stats, without modifying any game mechanics at all. Also, all these so called "balancing", was nothing except reducing class flexibility and nerfing archers.

If you want to reduce flexibility, but I will make a lvl 35 hybrid nontheless. Slashing, riding, shooting, melee, I can do everything, getting good score in every map. But who knows? You nerfed  Weapon mastery! You nerfed Power Draw! GOOD JOB!

After all, if you make this game realistic, it will be balanced. Keep nerfing a class is just ridiculous.

Authentic Translation Without any modification except the ones needed for this to make sense in English.........

Also translation in Multiple languages:
Spanish:
(click to show/hide)

German:
(click to show/hide)

For PANOS:
(click to show/hide)

PYCCKNN:
(click to show/hide)

Bonjour:
(click to show/hide)

Kebabese:
(click to show/hide)

Auld Lang Sine:
(click to show/hide)

More coming...

你得给我付工资。。。。

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
Just some thoughts on what I read, if the translation is accurate (not that I do not trust the fellows in this forum):

If you remove the shield requirement entirely anyone will be able to pick up a shield. ANYONE. Imagine a 2 hander chasing around a thrower like myself, or an archer, or a crossbower. Now imagine the guy, instead of having to rely on messing my aim by going back and forth and zig-zagging like crazy, could just pick up a shield on the ground (from a mess of bodies on the floor, which usually happens in clusterfucks). He could block anything I threw at him and almost any bolt or arrow depending on the shape of the sield.

Using a shield takes skill in real life and there are techniques on holding a shield and reflecting blows. If you give a random person a shield against a somewhat skilled swordsman he will be able to ignore the shield with ease. Of course Warband doesn't go that much in depth, but if you allow anyone to use a shield 2 handers and the like, and throwers will be able to survive for much longer than they should. I'm only able to take them out because they can't do anything to block my projectiles while they are running around the map, but if you leave me in a 1 on 1 against a guy who can negate my usefulness entirely I will be incredibly handicapped. Even if you add the "your shield will be slow". It already feels quite broken and stupid in native, at least in my opinion; seeing a guy with a long bardiche pick up a heavy round shield till he gets into melee without any penalties (other than slow movement, but honestly, he can drop the shield at any given time once the ranger runs out of ammo or is too close). I can just imagine all the archers carrying shields too *shivers*.

If you make horses hard to turn and you expect cavalry to work together you'll be soon shocked to realize that no one is working as cav properly. Coordinating attacks as a cavalryman is almost impossible because you can't predict where enemies will be (unless you use ts, which is unlikely) and how they will react to your charges. Most aware footmen will be able to counter you. I agree that the way some horses like the desert horse turn is ridicolous but they are also pretty easy to take down with ranged and throwing weapons (trust me, I main throwing :D). While I do agree with you that a coordinated cavalry charge would be nice to see it's just not possible with the blocks of spears, 2 handers and the like that roam around the map. Cavs are supposed to taken on unaware or vulnerable players most of the times. I know you are talking exclusively about horse archery, but this would heavily affect pole cav. and 1 hander cav. I do think horse archery is ridicolous in this game, however. They are annoying, they don't need much effort to get points and they always seem to delay the game a lot.

I doubt you'll be able to understand this whole wall of text but I hope someone is able to translate a part of it. This is just my opinion, so please don't take it harshly.

PS: Your signature is cute ^^
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Shanghai, although I have heard that your opinion, but there are some I do not agree. For example, cavalry horse, and if so, they lose the fun.
About Yumi, I agree.

上海,虽然我早就听说过你的意见,但是有一些我也不同意。比如骑兵的马,如果那样,就失去了乐趣。
关于Yumi,我同意。

到时候 骑兵就是坦克~ 速度与力量 来回冲击 不可能给你像耍猴一样的在人群里玩骑兵 简直太搞笑了

这段你帮我翻译下英文
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
i am a communist at heart because i love you all equally

ccp not crpg

west side
west side

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 982
  • Infamy: 2027
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
qtpi frog

lol what happened to all of your renown

it seems you got pulled into the dark side and given a lightsaber

edit: it seems my face was broken

WTF IS WITH LESHMA'S RENOWN N SHIT
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:20:16 am by anotherGhost »

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline _schizo321437

• Yes Man
  • Duke
  • Renown: 549
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ugly ▽Δ bad ▽Δ vain ▽Δ old ▽Δ ... lazy
  • Game nicks: ugly ▽Δ bad ▽Δ vain ▽Δ old ▽Δ .. lazy
  • IRC nick: ugly ▽Δ bad ▽Δ vain ▽Δ old ▽Δ . lazy
到时候 骑兵就是坦克~ 速度与力量 来回冲击 不可能给你像耍猴一样的在人群里玩骑兵 简直太搞笑了

这段你帮我翻译下英文
銃を積んだすがだ

Bugün foto

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
Did somebody say Hindi? :lol:

सबसे पहले, हम क्यों माउंट और ब्लेड प्यार करते हो? अपने यथार्थवादी, और ज्यादातर इतिहास के लिए सही रहता है.
फिर, एक खेल के रूप में, पर्वत और ब्लेड है और संतुलित किया जाना चाहिए.
लेकिन एक खेल संतुलन रखने nerfing सब कुछ के द्वारा नहीं किया जाता है, यह हास्यास्पद होगा.
सबको लेकर नफरत करता है की तरह लगता है, तो nerfed जा रहा रखता बताया गया. लेकिन क्या लेकर खिलाड़ियों अगर हाथापाई कक्षाओं के बारे में शिकायत नहीं है? हाथापाई नरक में nerfed हो जाता है?
इसके अलावा cavalries और हा के रूप में अच्छी तरह से नफरत करते हैं.
यहाँ मैं समस्या का समाधान हो सकता है कि एक समाधान का प्रस्ताव है और हर किसी के पक्ष में है!

1. वापस देशी तरीका को लेकर क्षति समायोजित करें, लेकिन bodkins के अलावा सब कुछ भारी हथियार बंद bounces बनाने के लिए ...

2. ढाल कठिनाई (जो मूर्ख वास्तविक जीवन में एक ढाल धारण नहीं कर सकते हैं?) हर वर्ग एक ढाल धारण करने में सक्षम हो जाएगा, लेकिन ढाल कौशल के बिना अपनी ढाल धीमी हो जाएगी निकालें. लेकिन हर कोई एक ढाल धारण करने के लिए सक्षम होना चाहिए. वास्तव में, आप मूल में एक ढाल धारण करने के लिए ढाल के कौशल की जरूरत नहीं है. ढाल कठिनाई जोड़ना वर्ग fexibility घटते सिवाय कुछ भी नहीं है.

3. इस तरह घोड़ों गेंदबाजी की तरह लोगों को नीचे दस्तक रोका जा सकता है गधे की तरह घोड़े नियंत्रण (घोड़ों की वर्तमान निर्णायक क्षमता यथार्थवादी नहीं कर रहे हैं) बनाओ ...

ऊपर परिवर्तन करने के बाद, खेल की तरह दिखेगा:
1. Cavs एक समूह के रूप में एक साथ और आरोप काम करने के लिए मजबूर हो जाएगा (पहले की तरह घोड़े के रूप में चुस्त नहीं)

2. हा है ही (जैसे ऊपर एक ही कारण) एक दूरी से गोली मार कर सकते हैं

3. Infantries और एक साथ सभी समय ढाल दीवारों और शुल्क के रूप में होगा जरूरी

(पुनश्च: Pleeeeeaaaase Yumi 2 स्लॉट्स धनुष बनाने जापानी लोग सिर्फ लोगों के समुराई कल्पना को पूरा करने के लिए एक ही समय में एक Yumi और एक Nodachi ले जाने में सक्षम कोई है, हास्यास्पद है, जिससे घोड़े तीरंदाजी में अच्छे नहीं थे..)

1 और बात, मेरे मुख्य चरित्र मैं किसी भी स्थिति में अच्छा कर सकते हैं एक 35 के स्तर मंगोलियाई घुड़सवार, एक Shielder/HA/1h संकर है. लेकिन क्यों नरक तुम मेरे WPF Nerf होगा? मैं अब मैं केवल 20 WPF हो सकता है, 75 1 WPF, 150 तीरंदाजी किया करते थे. आखिर क्या आपके दिमाग के साथ गलत है? मैं तुम्हें हमेशा हर संभव वर्ग बहुत विशेष और लचीला नहीं बनाना चाहते थे पता है, आप इस मजेदार है लगता है? क्यों मैं हाथापाई करने के लिए सक्षम होने की अनुमति दी है और बताया गया है और एक ही समय में सवारी नहीं कर रहा हूँ? लगभग हर घुमंतू योद्धा इन सब करने में सक्षम है!)

ईमानदारी से कहूं तो, आप devs CRPG सब कभी सब पर किसी भी खेल यांत्रिकी संशोधित करने के बिना, आँकड़े संतुलन था. इसके अलावा, ताकि "संतुलन" कहा जाता है कि इन सभी, वर्ग लचीलापन कम करने और तीरंदाजों nerfing के अलावा कुछ नहीं था.

आप लचीलापन कम करने के लिए, लेकिन मैं एक LVL 35 संकर nontheless कर देगा चाहते हैं. , में कमी की सवारी,, हाथापाई की शूटिंग, मैं हर नक्शे में अच्छा स्कोर हो रही है, सब कुछ कर सकते हैं. लेकिन कौन जानता है? आप हथियार महारत nerfed! आप शक्ति आकर्षित nerfed! अच्छा काम!

आप इस खेल को यथार्थवादी बनाने आखिरकार, अगर, यह संतुलित हो जाएगा. एक वर्ग nerfing रखें सिर्फ हास्यास्पद है.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
Hmmm.... I_Play_The_Tuba, such a decent name for my skip the fun character. Thank you once again, Shanghai_Brave, you're a wonder. :lol:
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me