Author Topic: Understand the Chinese come in, please help translate 懂中文的进来,请帮忙翻译  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
Monkey
(click to show/hide)

Donkey
(click to show/hide)

German grammar na_zi at work :P
Lol, l2read Nubert, she didn't confuse donkeys and monkeys, her point is "Horse is not monkey, so nerf it to the donkey's level".

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
facepalm for myself ^^

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
sorry nubert I had to downvote you, that is not a monkey.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

its an ape muthafucka!

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile

I would like to see cav need to work together but I don't know if it would work out well. Theres usually fewer cav than anything else on the team, so making them have to team up together to be useful might make the teams unbalanced or they might not have much of a role on the battlefield. Also I don't think the game mechanics would make it much fun to be riding near other horses, bumping into each other, stabbing each other etc. Bumping isn't a fun game mechanic either.

Reducing manoeuvrability a bit by itself might be alright for some horses, without trying to force them to change much about how they play. Some can turn a bit too fast
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

I would like to see cav need to work together but I don't know if it would work out well. Theres usually fewer cav than anything else on the team, so making them have to team up together to be useful might make the teams unbalanced or they might not have much of a role on the battlefield. Also I don't think the game mechanics would make it much fun to be riding near other horses, bumping into each other, stabbing each other etc. Bumping isn't a fun game mechanic either.

Reducing manoeuvrability a bit by itself might be alright for some horses, without trying to force them to change much about how they play. Some can turn a bit too fast

调整后的骑兵是作战方式的改变,
不是变弱

Adjusted cavalry battle is to change the way,
Not weaken

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
Horses in cRPG are slower and less maneuverable than in real life.
So if you want realism they should be buffed.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
调整后的骑兵是作战方式的改变,
不是变弱

Adjusted cavalry battle is to change the way,
Not weaken

Try reading this as if you're a Chinese Yoda

Then you'll see how high I am

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
I practically just wait for Shanghai to post new threads so I can upvote everything.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Armycook

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Here it is!

First of all, why do we love Mount and Blade? Because its realistic, and mostly stayed true to history.
Then, as a game, Mount and Blade is and needs to be balanced.
But balancing a game is not done by keep nerfing everything, that would be ridiculous.
Seems like everybody hates ranged, so ranged keeps being nerfed. But what if ranged players complains about melee classes? Will melee gets nerfed to hell?
Also cavalries and HA's are hated as well.
Here I propose a solution that might solve the problem and is in favor of everybody!

1. Adjust ranged damage back to native way, but make everything except bodkins bounces off heavy armor...

2. Remove shield difficulty( Which idiot cannot hold a shield in real life?) every class will be able to hold a shield, but without shield skills your shield will be slow. But everyone MUST be able to hold a shield. In fact, you don't need shield skills to hold a shield in Native. Adding shield difficulty does nothing except decreasing class fexibility.

3. Make horse controls like the donkey(The current turning ability of horses are not realistic) This way can prevent horses knocking people down like bowling...

Once above alterations are done, the game will look like:
1. Cavs will be forced to work together & charge as a group( Horses not as agile as  before)

2. HA's can only shoot from a distance( Same reason as above)

3. Infantries MUST and WILL form shield walls and charges together all the time

(PS: Pleeeeeaaaase make Yumi bow 2 slots. Japanese people were not good at horse archery, making someone able to carry a Yumi and a Nodachi at the same time just to satisfy people's Samurai fantasy, is ridiculous.)

1 more thing, my main character is a level 35 Mongolian horseman, a Shielder/HA/1h hybrid, I can do good in any situations. But why the hell will you nerf my WPF? I used to have 75 1h WPF, 150 Archery, now I can only have 20 WPF. What the hell is wrong with your brain? I know you always wanted to make every possible class very specialized and not flexible, do you think this is fun?? Why am I not allowed to be able to do melee and ranged and riding at the same time?? Almost every nomad warrior is capable of doing all of these!)

To be honest, all you CRPG devs ever did was balancing stats, without modifying any game mechanics at all. Also, all these so called "balancing", was nothing except reducing class flexibility and nerfing archers.

If you want to reduce flexibility, but I will make a lvl 35 hybrid nontheless. Slashing, riding, shooting, melee, I can do everything, getting good score in every map. But who knows? You nerfed  Weapon mastery! You nerfed Power Draw! GOOD JOB!

After all, if you make this game realistic, it will be balanced. Keep nerfing a class is just ridiculous.

Authentic Translation Without any modification except the ones needed for this to make sense in English.........

Also translation in Multiple languages:
Spanish:
(click to show/hide)

German:
(click to show/hide)

For PANOS:
(click to show/hide)

PYCCKNN:
(click to show/hide)

Bonjour:
(click to show/hide)

Kebabese:
(click to show/hide)

Auld Lang Sine:
(click to show/hide)

More coming...

你得给我付工资。。。。
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:27:23 am by Armycook »

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
PYCCKNN:
Прежде всего, почему мы любим гора и лезвие?
Lol, it translated like "Mountain and Blade", sounds like some highlander themed game.  :)

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
Seydenееоднажды, neden eglenceliбирYolculukbölümü, Gerçekçünkü. GerçekбирХикайе 赛格 vardır, çünkü

Sonraбирkesimsürmeбизнесtelafi gerekenбир 奥 云 бир 奥 云.

AncakгерикаланhedefeulaşmakICINфизическивеdiğermesleki becerilerzayıflar. БуCOK 喜剧 olurdu

商务 şimdiyeКадарtekrar tekrarzayıflamışuzaktanнефретediyorum. БуuzaktanКумандаpiyadeнефретolmazsöylenebilir. Piyadesaldırızayıflamasıмаслоkesmek ICIN?

比尔 Суруинсан, СуваринефретsürmeвеАТИСнефретvardır.

Санабирçözümvermek ICIN mutluyum!

КэндиorijinalвосстановитьбирuzaktanКНП,Siradan瑟雅içineбирпорядкеАТИСolamaz。 Ancak delici Oklar vurdu.

2Калканpuanlarıiptal. Тумekranlarполучить (gerçekteбирaptal etiketisürmüyor?) ТумКалканProfesyonelназадeklemek ICIN庫庫克昆Degilkullanılır,екинсанkalkanlarınoktalarıolmadankullanılabilecekбирильişaretisağlanacaktırhızınıyavaşlatacaktır。 АмаHerkesyeteneğinekalkanınıALMAK gerekiyor. Aslında, Герек 郁慕明, Яни 西拉 orijinalтекişaretnoktalarıvardır. Onlar ProfesyonelвеDüzgünolmasıICIN, АртикКалкан 普安 CRPGartırmak.

DereceЕсекИльASAGIuğraşan3Сувари (ŞimdiСувариesneklik Sadecegerçekçideğildir)буyüzdenetkiliбирСуваривеbinicilikzayıflatmakyerindeвебирАрабатампонaçmakКадарKolayçekiyor

Yukarıdakimodifikasyonulaştıktansonra, aşağıdakiОлайларmeydana

БирСувариАрайяgelmekвеДалгаEnerjisi odaklanmak. (ATIконтролируетсяetmek ICINhiçbiresneklik, geçmişteolduğu 吉 比)

SadeceУзунmenzilliАТИС(ПредыдушаяконтролируемыхAtlarhiçbiresnekliğesahip,çünküАртикoynamak ICIN Kalabalik oynamak) 2okçuluk

3 piyadesaldırı 嫡子 奥达克 Калканolacak

(Ayrica, SadeceБир 卜 insanlar Japonya'daяйçekmekICIN izinЯпонияЯпонияSAMURAY Ellerikılıcı,ЯпонияяйALMAKmümkünolduğu吉比,bizzatСенинyüzündenŞimdibinmekяйяйDegilЯпонияЯпонияYuvası2улусolacakслотJaponya蔽日бу喜劇doğruDegilяйICIN gucluokçulukяйolarakgörünüyor?)

(БирДаха賽格,бентуба35могольСувариoynamak,okçulukbinicilikkartınınназадtürlüпалаIYIбирoynamak zorundaişaretiolabilir olabilir. Açıklanamaz, neden Benim 比尔基 tokasıмиль? БенбирВардиSayfa 75 20 150размерзоль 库克 群岛 eglencelidüşünüyorum, бенбиртек евИльbiliyorum, оyanlışolduğunuşişkinliği? бир-эльvardır, ееISI ayarlamak ICINsaplantı? Бениincitmek ICINБицак,Сенин吉比yetenekliАтлиokçulukistiyorumdöndürmekDegil?БойлбирSavaşçıgöçebelerназадyerde!)

Aslında, РазместилCRPGОанdengesi verileri,амаTEMEL奧雲СистемыИльilgilihiçbiralakasıyoktur。已經sözdedengeyi,амабирProfesyonel birey olarak, sonra 奥克丘拉尔 bükükzayıflatmak.

Сенбирbasitleştirmeolarak kariyer istiyorum, амаkısmenМоголsüvarilerivurmakбир 嫡子 35sağlandı. ÇekebiliyorEnerji 公司 tesisitanklarıenerjiyi Kesti. IYIsonuçlarELDE etmek ICINharitanınназадТуру. Ancak, beklenmedik. ОgeldiБениKesti, амаЯзар, BenimСтронгбоуТокаgönderdi! Sizin ICIN IYI!

ЯниölçekteISE oyununGerçekdoğasınıdeğiştirmekICIN. Onlarфизическиkariyerzayıflatmak. SadeceбирСакаolabilir.

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

:shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
Shanghai, although I have heard that your opinion, but there are some I do not agree. For example, cavalry horse, and if so, they lose the fun.
About Yumi, I agree.

上海,虽然我早就听说过你的意见,但是有一些我也不同意。比如骑兵的马,如果那样,就失去了乐趣。
关于Yumi,我同意。

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.