Author Topic: House Stark declares war on the Republic of Squids  (Read 9961 times)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: House Stark declares war on the Republic of Squids
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2014, 05:13:09 pm »
I'm just the guy that says, "hey, cut the jibberjab and listen to Holiday." or "Hey you in the valley! Get back to the shield wall."

LOL, does your side actually listen?

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2014, 06:14:14 pm »
LOL, does your side actually listen?

When I need them to yes.

Offline Quiksilver

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I only rage when there are people to hear me do so
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2014, 06:38:07 pm »
+1
Typically like 3 squids will repeat the order a few times and everyone eventually gets the message.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2014, 07:09:22 pm »
+2
And that is why you shouldn't schedule a battle right after a new Game of Thrones episode.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2014, 07:34:25 pm »
And that is why you shouldn't schedule a battle right after a new Game of Thrones episode.

It was during
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2014, 10:45:36 pm »
+4
Typically like 3 squids will repeat the order a few times and everyone eventually gets the message.

The art of nerd-herding involves saying the exact same thing over and over again in a charismatic manner, or more often, a manner that doesn't become grating and annoying. It's tough not to be an annoying piece of shit when you're saying the exact same thing repeatedly like its from a script.

I was really good at it once, but I think I probably blow big ole' donkey drangus now. Ya gotta keep in practice with that shit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2014, 02:23:56 am »
Yeah, it was that one yolo charge by chaos I think - malaclypse or one that started witha  K?, sorry its been a while.  We did something similar I think when frisians and occitan attacked - great village to defend with good cavalry support and ranged.

If it was us we would not have been in plate, which was the point of the original story.

and how are you saying you picked up 600 tickets on a defence, that can't happen m8

The message his story was going for may be apt, but the details all seem completely incorrect.

The art of nerd-herding involves saying the exact same thing over and over again in a charismatic manner, or more often, a manner that doesn't become grating and annoying. It's tough not to be an annoying piece of shit when you're saying the exact same thing repeatedly like its from a script.

I was really good at it once, but I think I probably blow big ole' donkey drangus now. Ya gotta keep in practice with that shit.

Yeah. Personally, my life is much better for not having to do it so much anymore.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2014, 07:23:33 am »
+3

so i am annoying piece of shit rip myself :(

ps: kill the fcc puties scum bag destroy kesh face thanks :)

GOGOGO FOR THE STARK HOUSE!!!!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:13:33 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2014, 05:21:28 pm »
so i am annoying piece of shit rip myself :(

ps: kill the fcc puties scum bag destroy kesh face thanks :)

GOGOGO FOR THE STARK HOUSE!!!!

What?  Did you quote the right post?  Or are you really going off the deep end again? You are an annoying piece of shit, though no one had actually said that - you came up with that all on your own.  There is no FCC and they are not fighting me or my faction.  WWII is over and the N  azis are not about to invade.  You really need to stop living in the past - the only giant alliance on the map is the one you are part of.  No one to fight but yourself as FCC 2.0 (though not as classy a version or as aggressive or as clever or adding to the fun of the community or really doing much of anything except waiting for the UIF to tell you exactly what to do)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 05:26:50 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2014, 06:24:09 pm »
What?  Did you quote the right post?  Or are you really going off the deep end again? You are an annoying piece of shit, though no one had actually said that - you came up with that all on your own.  There is no FCC and they are not fighting me or my faction.  WWII is over and the N  azis are not about to invade.  You really need to stop living in the past - the only giant alliance on the map is the one you are part of.  No one to fight but yourself as FCC 2.0 (though not as classy a version or as aggressive or as clever or adding to the fun of the community or really doing much of anything except waiting for the UIF to tell you exactly what to do)

lmao
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2014, 06:41:21 pm »
+6
Kesh, I'm pretty sure arowaine was making a joke about commanding battles.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2014, 09:49:45 pm »
+1

So much Hate Kesh.  There seem to be two big blocks this strat round.  AoW and their allies constitute one block.  The Neutral Giants constitute the other. 

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2014, 10:35:50 pm »
+3

"I"m done with strat this round." rofl aow fcc LL kesh same thing

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2014, 11:20:09 pm »
+2

shit tyrone get it together

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2014, 11:31:04 pm »
+2
"I"m done with strat this round." rofl aow fcc LL kesh same thing

Long hair don't care