Author Topic: House Stark declares war on the Republic of Squids  (Read 10688 times)

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
House Stark declares war on the Republic of Squids
« on: May 31, 2014, 02:05:51 am »
+13
House Stark Declares war on the Republic of Squids!

House Stark has declared war on the Republic of Squids! They have oppressed their peasants, tentacle-raped all of the people they conquer, and attacked poor and innocent traders. They have also attacked, raided, and pillaged the lands of our close friend and ally, The Crusaders of Acre. We not oly fight for the freedom of the oppressed farmers and workers, but we fight to help The Crusaders of Acre!

Winter is Coming
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: House Stark declares war on the Republic of Squids
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 02:07:07 am »
+7
[Winter is Coming[/center]

But.. but... summer wasn't even here yet :(

Oh and also: First! Because I need to point out having no life and being the first to see this thread since I am checking the forums once every couple seconds (It being a coincidence seems fairly unlikely doesn't it)
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 02:28:11 am »
+2
Yay more Acre Vassals to fight....should be fun  :rolleyes:

Rip strat
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 02:42:17 am »
+5
hmm

im part of house stark...hmm

hmmm

GOODLUCK TALA!!!

*immediately leaves clan*
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 03:09:48 am »
Yay more Acre Vassals to fight....should be fun  :rolleyes:

Rip strat
squids, LL, BRD and kesh  :rolleyes:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 03:09:59 am »
+7
Party at the Twins.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 03:24:57 am »
squids, LL, BRD and kesh  :rolleyes:
Wat

Acre with Astralis and trading with WotN. WotN is with BlackCompany. Astralis is with Occitan. Hosp is with Occitan. Not sure what MB is doing but imma guess they are with one of those.

With strat halfway over, its a nice carebear system NA has got going.

PS: I didnt mention Frisians cuz they dont wanna be mentioned as doing anything  :wink:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 04:00:31 am by PsychoTwins »
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 03:35:41 am »
+11
House Stark Declares war on the Republic of Squids!

(click to show/hide)
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 04:44:31 am »
+3
Wat

Acre with Astralis and trading with WotN. WotN is with BlackCompany. Astralis is with Occitan. Hosp is with Occitan. Not sure what MB is doing but imma guess they are with one of those.

With strat halfway over, its a nice carebear system NA has got going.

PS: I didnt mention Frisians cuz they dont wanna be mentioned as doing anything  :wink:

Whoa, Strat's half over and there's only been one war of consequence?  I call Shame on all you factions that aren't fighting.  Go sit in your fiefs counting silver and adjusting your ledgers while the real men send their loyal subjects to die horribly in pointless wars.

And quit whining about everyone ganging up on Squids.  A blockade is a viable tactic, but it pisses people off.  Think Lusitania, people, or the British blockade of Europe that led to the American invasion of Canada.  Blockades piss Americans off.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 05:33:48 am »
+7
I mean, Frisia might have done things but we got discouraged from playing because they made economy so much more tough.

I really just don't get it. I'm personally fucking irritated by the fact that the powers that be decided that while this game is in a constant decline in playerbase they should make Strategus LESS accessible. I just don't get it, and I wish they hadn't nerfed economy this hard. Strategus is halfway over, and it's been entirely boring.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 06:18:49 am »
I mean, Frisia might have done things but we got discouraged from playing because they made economy so much more tough.

I really just don't get it. I'm personally fucking irritated by the fact that the powers that be decided that while this game is in a constant decline in playerbase they should make Strategus LESS accessible. I just don't get it, and I wish they hadn't nerfed economy this hard. Strategus is halfway over, and it's been entirely boring.

Similarly they introduce Conquest as Siege on small pop NA  :?
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 07:34:38 am »
Hey man...i dig conquest

http://imgur.com/a/uk630
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 08:08:53 am »
+1
Whoa, Strat's half over and there's only been one war of consequence?  I call Shame on all you factions that aren't fighting.  Go sit in your fiefs counting silver and adjusting your ledgers while the real men send their loyal subjects to die horribly in pointless wars.

And quit whining about everyone ganging up on Squids.  A blockade is a viable tactic, but it pisses people off.  Think Lusitania, people, or the British blockade of Europe that led to the American invasion of Canada.  Blockades piss Americans off.

Never said Squids was getting ganged on because we aren't lol. Saying NA is carebearing and that sucks.

Also, only cut off Acre members from trading, not everyone. Was explained in post but the word blockade has a set definition I guess.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 08:23:42 am »
hmm

im part of house stark...hmm

hmmm

GOODLUCK TALA!!!

*immediately leaves clan*
That was a very wise decision.  If your clan goes to war, the best thing to do is run away.  Of course, you might be friends with the Squids, so it may not be all cowardice.  No, wait, it is cowardice.  I've been on Squid TS and I think they're all awesome guys.  But I'll still fight them.  Cuz that's why we're here.  I suggest you just play native and trade from Tulga to Sargoth.  Just watch out for them looters.

Oh, sorry PsychoTwins.  I thought your first post was sarcastic.  I should have known your bloodlust is only matched by my own.  Cya in the field.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2014, 10:39:36 am »
+3

Yeah strat, as a thing by itself, somehow combines boredom, time consumption, and bad-gay (not good gay). The stray aspect of the game is literally anti-fun. Just waiting for tickets after grinding in another game and walking around with goods for a trade bonus. Its dumb. I appreciate the effort by the devs, but its ham-fisted gamey-ness and artificial complexity are dumb dumb.

I don't know shit about making games, but there are people that do. "critical-distance.com" (experiment with the spelling I'm drunk) curates recent games criticism and might suggest game-making advice that I myself don't feel like drunkenly typing up. All I got now is "mod is def" and "nerf cav".
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG