Author Topic: Anti-Druzhina alliance  (Read 17417 times)

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
Re: Anti-Druzhina alliance
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2014, 04:21:44 pm »
Switch once again I envy how naive you can be, DRZ didnt win thanks to their awesome skills and K/D on the battlefield, they won thanks to superior economy, players grinding 24/7 x5 on eu2 and their gey friends, if they ever wanted to take over the NA strat, they could and probably would take it within few weeks, because the war is not won on the battlefields, because they would keep sending more and more shiny armies to the east and Im sure some of the NA clans would rather join them than getting stomped (such as the border mafia) and then the NA clans would slowly start falling apart because playing four 1-2h battles a day with less people and worse gear is just frustrating. Id wish you were in Kalmars or Quincies at the beginning of this strat so youd see the real power of DRZ and get through a real war, not some fun based bullshit.

On one hand people here want awesome wars with awesome gear but as long as you know its fun based and it doesnt really matter what the result is, you will never play the game as it should be, the real war is when you put the emotions into it, when you rage for getting killed, when every ticket counts and you have to be coordinated, when youre running low on gear and got to push because thats your only chance to win, the real war is when you have to go beg for troops from clans youd never think youd talk to because they seemed too small to get your interest while it may be their 500 troops that save your caravans. DRZ and GO know this, their bond was created in the hectic times like this which is why they wont turn down on each other. On the other hand all the small clans that were in the antiUIF block last round (or enjoyed their protection while claiming theyre neutral) are either the new players who are like spoiled kids who never gotten into real war and chicken out in the first instance of a real threat or old players who have seen all of this already happening years and rounds ago and are aware of what is coming next and so they either leave coz theyre sick of the repetitive scenarios or leave coz theres actually not enough ppl to fight with against UIF. And then there are people like you who still enjoy the game and dont give up easily, which I admire and if I only had more time (exams coming) Id join you straight away.

I am speaking from my own experience, because even though Im a relatively new player to strat (been playing for about last 4-5 years), our clan Knights who say Ni was on the borders between DRZ and HRE and so had the opportunity to see what it takes to be in the real war. And then ofc there are the Vietnam flashbacks...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2014, 04:34:46 pm »
OMG you people without faith - stop panicking. Everything will be okay. If one day on the map remain only UIF factions, this will be beginning of the Great War (not arranged battles), to which everykurwaone will be invited. It will be a civilized war, no dick moves with night time or ladders etc, but the battle will be true, no opening gates or derogate from spawnrape. Best commanders, tactics, eq, full rosters, primetime etc etc. Will be full fun - no scam.

Fuck XP battles - boring and pointless.

+1000 thousand billions

But first please proceed to attacking non-UIF human controlled fiefs: I'm bored trying to defend AI ones all the time with overwhelming odds!

But I welcome your message and it really give me more hope: even if you manage to control the entire map easily (I dont think it will happen or at least not without difficulty) if you do what you say you will do, then strategus will not die before the end date of round 5.
Thank you  :)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2014, 04:37:24 pm »
+1000 thousand billions

But first please proceed to attacking non-UIF human controlled fiefs: I'm bored trying to defend AI ones all the time with overwhelming odds!

But I welcome your message and it really give me more hope: even if you manage to control the entire map easily (I dont think it will happen or at least not without difficulty) if you do what you say you will do, then strategus will not die before the end date of round 5.
Thank you  :)
I really cant understand french players in crpg.You left all of your fiefs without even fighting against GO then u still whine. Please explain it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2014, 04:43:47 pm »
+2
I'm doing good thanks.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And my message wasnt ironic, I really enjoyed what Harpag wrote  :)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2014, 04:47:33 pm »
+1
I'm doing good thanks.

And my message wasnt ironic, I really enjoyed what Harpag wrote  :)

Yes you are doing good atm ; i am pretty sure i remember it correct that we made a meeting with kinngrimm and his alliance vs ode which last long for 4 hours due to french-english english-french translation.

The point you waved white flag after the milisecond GO attacked then u joined bubustan like the whole ode :)

Ah sorry i forgot that u guys failed to capture wercheg 2x times.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2014, 05:10:53 pm »
+1
I'm bubastan since day 1 though  :P  I cant be accounted for other factions so you have taken the wrong rope.

OdE could have done way better in the north-west, its true, and I wished they hadnt failed so badly just for the fact it would have been a way longer and more interesting war.
Also anything to slow down UIF is good  :D so the fact that my cRPG buddies just weakened a castle and then gave away 90% of their troops and gear in one flag-cap village defense, worked for UIF. 

But since Harpag message I now think its not too bad if the non-UIF are steam rolled, if afterward we still have diplomacy/economy/war with the remaining factions.
The steam-rolling wont happen as smoothly as some think though, the north is in a pretty tight alliance and they already have safe garrisons a bit everywhere.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2014, 06:57:29 pm »
Jack1, just tell me how to exile myself from EU, and I will join the exodus when I'll be unbanned. I don't give a shot about ping, shittalk on chat, or whatever, just want to gtfo to see if there's something better there. And no, DRZ don't give a fuck about ping, since they don't block anyway for the majority  :lol:

go to either the desert or the tundra and go as far right as you can. once you hit the wall switch "viewing" to :NA and it'll show the NA map. click the NA tundra and you'll start heading for it

We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2014, 08:44:59 pm »
And then 5 people show up in roster for defense :D

Nahhh, they even manage to have as much as 30-40 people to show up in past midnight AI fights.

You can be dead sure there will be at least 70-80 applicants at each castles/cities defense of the non-UIF, provided there is ample gear and a correct leadership.
Stop saying bad things on EU people playing on the EU map silly HESKEY :3

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2014, 09:55:36 pm »
+1
Really? Where were they when Kalmars could not fill in the rosters then?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2014, 12:28:51 am »
At the time there was only like 50% of the north people behind KU, and not all of them applied all the time, especially when it began to look bad. Now its the past and the north is way tighter.
I have great hope and it is backed by evidence!  :P

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2014, 01:10:43 am »
At the time there was only like 50% of the north people behind KU, and not all of them applied all the time, especially when it began to look bad. Now its the past and the north is way tighter.
I have great hope and it is backed by evidence!  :P
There is nothing to hope for, there was hope in the beginning now it is gone. I rather fight in between the northern guys then fighting UIF again, that would be a even and fun war. You wont ever get that by fighting UIF. But that wont happen either as they are afraid of that UIF can come and attack to wipe them when ever they want.

Strat is as dead as it can be, there is no one strong enough to fight UIF and they don't want to fight each other because is there :S I guess we all could just give away our fiefs to UIF so they can have their "Great war" cause there is nothing else to do, the problem is that no one would be arsed to fight in the battles when they are no longer on the map. Not even uif is able to fill 2 full rosters alone, so that war wouldn't work either. Well there is one thing that would be to let UIF have their war but instead of wiping everyone else first we could divide the other factions in 2 blocks that way both uif and non-uif could have some fun and fair fighting.

Sorry if I wrote so no one can understand, I'm a bit tired :)

Edit* We could also have a 3 block war DRZ vs GO vs the rest could also be fun, but it's all up to uif to decide, I really hope that they see that this is the only chance to save strat
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2014, 02:03:48 am »
Its not because what did KU didnt work that anything after will fail. You're bringing sorrow into your analysis, but just looking at the map you will see that there is around 30 cities/castles manned by non-UIF and there is aplenty of players who still play the battles.

Even though I'm not very friendly to the north factions, I will roster for them if UIF comes a-knocking since they dont need me at all. And I think there is a lot of people who think the same.

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2014, 02:43:18 am »
+3
When we attacked Curaw at 11pm we had 70ppl apply for us. So yes a full roster is easily possible, especially when Seljuks are rostering for you.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2014, 06:28:47 am »
Why is this stupid thread still shit posting. Someone lock this and send it straight to hell.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2014, 09:41:35 am »
Its not because what did KU didnt work that anything after will fail. You're bringing sorrow into your analysis, but just looking at the map you will see that there is around 30 cities/castles manned by non-UIF and there is aplenty of players who still play the battles.

Even though I'm not very friendly to the north factions, I will roster for them if UIF comes a-knocking since they dont need me at all. And I think there is a lot of people who think the same.
Well the numbers doesn't lie the north could fight either GO or DRZ and win even if one of those supported by Kapis but they will not only be fighting one of them, they will be fighting both. The northern guys control 6 towns together, go 4 and drz 6 and the castles I don't even want to count. But you know what's scares me most that is their silver, it's crazy how much they got, they don't even need to attack us to win a war they can just send up armies to stop us from trading and we would die of running out of silver...

I really want to believe that non-uif can fight uif but I find it very hard to believe
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014