Author Topic: Anti-Druzhina alliance  (Read 17413 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: Anti-Druzhina alliance
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2014, 08:15:01 pm »
+1
Anyway, really looking forward to the exp battles, I just hope you will focus more on making them fun, rather than purely efficient. Either way, they will be greatly appreciated (at least my some of us :D) :)
I personally think exp battles are one of the most lame stuff in strat, it's nothing against fighting in a real hectic battle. If they kill strat just to make exp battles it's even worse then I thought :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2014, 09:27:32 pm »
+1
Heskey, no, they'll simply accept only UIF members and family, profit from the last patch that doubled strat XP, all get level 36 archers/2handers and invade EU1 to get total control of server population.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2014, 10:08:24 pm »
why don't the non UIF people just come to NA with switch. let UIF wave their E-dicks in the mirror. if UIF comes to NA I can almost be certain that you'll get more than enough support(of higher quality mercs with lower ping(because NA is better)) assuming matches are made at NA prime time.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2014, 10:16:26 pm »
+1
why don't the non UIF people just come to NA with switch. let UIF wave their E-dicks in the mirror. if UIF comes to NA I can almost be certain that you'll get more than enough support(of higher quality mercs with lower ping(because NA is better)) assuming matches are made at NA prime time.
Yea, but some of the problems are higher ping and worse battle times for us EU noobs :) Still would be more fun then EU as it looks now
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2014, 10:20:11 pm »
Jack1, just tell me how to exile myself from EU, and I will join the exodus when I'll be unbanned. I don't give a shot about ping, shittalk on chat, or whatever, just want to gtfo to see if there's something better there. And no, DRZ don't give a fuck about ping, since they don't block anyway for the majority  :lol:

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2014, 12:41:53 am »
Heskey, no, they'll simply accept only UIF members and family, profit from the last patch that doubled strat XP, all get level 36 archers/2handers and invade EU1 to get total control of server population.

I find that hard to believe to be honest.
I guess they will prioritise UIF members in case too many people apply, but I highly doubt they will exclude anyone (who does not deserve it)

They might not be the most popular people on cRPG, but they are not big fucking assholes.

Also yes, I second what Heskey said, NA strat is way more fun, only requirement is to get used to the ping and get into the player base more or less.
Get to know a couple people, learn to play with the ping (or do it like me, don't. I cannot even play properly with EU ping :D )

Everybody is welcome to join our EU Exodus, every kind of support is greatly appreciated.
Just come to Nova Tulga and the doors will be wide open for you :)
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2014, 01:44:13 am »

We are already lvl 36 ;D

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2014, 02:34:48 am »
We are already lvl 36 ;D
lies, I am not

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2014, 03:36:22 am »
+1
Switch I dont know if youre blind but the big fucking assholes is exactly the part why they are not popular, you cannot trust a single word of what is coming out of their mouth so if they say they are not coming for NA it doesnt mean anything, literally, the truth in anything they ever said or wrote equals to zero (that is also why you never see them actually write any explenation or a sophisticated answer to any question raised on forum, they only troll and do as they please). And that it is even below them? Look at EU strat, do you really think there is anything that can ever stop them from digging even lower? last few strats they were cheating, multiaccounting and idk what else. I am not QQing since I have stopped playing strat months ago so I couldnt care less about what their next intentions are, but I wouldnt exclude any option however low it seems to you.

On the other hand Im quite glad all this shit has happened to EU coz when I was playing strat I cared a little too much about it, Im 24 and Ive been told Im getting too old for playing computer games a lot and I was a bit scared when does this end, I have stopped playing all the other games but I still enjoyed cprg and strat a lot and blahblahblah all that deep shit, long story short the russians came, both to strat and eu2 aaand Im cured. Thanks guys, enjoy your time lol rofl zomg afk brb kthxbye gimme all your -1s haterssss coz sometimes I watch my red/green bar for hours and cry, I shouldve been more neutral and funny in my posts so I didnt get any minuses from either block

Edit: Im 22, lol cant even remember how old I am ffs brb lel bewbs bye
(click to show/hide)

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2014, 09:44:25 am »
Yea I am clearly blind for having an opinion on a faction, after having spent quite a bit of time fighting alongside them.

I guess you never talk to any of them, because every Druzhina guy I have ever talked to is a very nice person. (One exception, but afaik he is no longer Drz) They just don't speak English 24/7, so actually getting to talk to them might prove too much of a hassle for the majority of players, thus they judge them for being in a faction that owns most of the EU strat map. Way to go. Some might say retarded things every now and then. But then again, who doesn't?

I know GO will not go to NA.
And I do hope and have faith that Druzhina will not go for NA either, if however they do, then I was wrong. The aftermath for me personally would not be too big. I would stop playing strat. However, the fun for all the NA guys, and also the EU guys over in NA would be spoilt. And that is what I would not want at all. And what do people say? Hope dies last. If you truly believe DRZ will invade NA soon, then why bother trying to crush people's hopes, ruining strat for them even before it will actually be ruined?

The only reason why I am still playing strat is being in NA. EU lost its charm for me and quite a few others. If we anticipated DRZ to invade NA, why would we have bothered to build up a small trading business? Might have as well quit strat right away. But we did not, because we wanna have some fun and not think about how this fun will be torn apart anytime soon.
If you want to convince people that DRZ will invade NA, thus taking the oppertunity of having fun from everybody who does not even bother trying NA because of that, then you are not a single bit better than anyone ruining EU strat.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2014, 11:22:24 am »
+3
OMG you people without faith - stop panicking. Everything will be okay. If one day on the map remain only UIF factions, this will be beginning of the Great War (not arranged battles), to which everykurwaone will be invited. It will be a civilized war, no dick moves with night time or ladders etc, but the battle will be true, no opening gates or derogate from spawnrape. Best commanders, tactics, eq, full rosters, primetime etc etc. Will be full fun - no scam.

Fuck XP battles - boring and pointless.

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2014, 11:26:00 am »
+1
Switch I was merely assuming theyre gonna invade the NA, I wasnt talking about their future plans, I just said believing them when they say "oh dont worry were not gonna go there" is the biggest mistake you can make. I remember En Dotter being as positive as you about them, he was like oh dont worry guys, they said theyre not gonna invade our land when I asked them Ive heard some rumours about DRZ coming north, BAM next week the whole map has been invaded. I am not saying you should be worried, Im just saying it is exactly your attitude that got us raped. They may have seemed nice to you exactly because you were fighting along their side ;)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2014, 11:39:01 am »
+1
You are talking about EU here :)

NA is a completely different thing.

Like I said, IF DRZ does happen to go to NA, then I was wrong to believe they won't.
But they won't, because they will not have much fun over there.

All the low ping guys will wreck them left right centre. I guess almost the whole of NA would do everything they can to send the invaders back to EU.

That would make some nice battles, at least for NA.

Druzhina would care about the ping, even though most of the times they just spam without blocking. To target switch and spam properly you still need to get the timing right. I have never seen any Druzhina guy on NA1 or NA2, or even NA7. And maybe 1 or 2 in NA strat battles. No way they will be as successful on NA3 as on EU3.

Also Harpag:
Exp battles are not necessarily boring and pointless.
Even though I really like the idea of having real battles, exp battles can be very fun at times too.
Last strat Murdertron arranged many of these, made them themed battles basically. They were insanely much fun, I got up at 4 or 5am just to participate in these.
Like arbalest line battles (they were by far the best), rondel battles, Donkey Knight battles etc. So if you could toss such a battle in between all the real battles every now and then, I am sure people would appreciate it :D

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2014, 12:33:19 pm »
+2
OMG you people without faith - stop panicking. Everything will be okay. If one day on the map remain only UIF factions, this will be beginning of the Great War (not arranged battles), to which everykurwaone will be invited. It will be a civilized war, no dick moves with night time or ladders etc, but the battle will be true, no opening gates or derogate from spawnrape. Best commanders, tactics, eq, full rosters, primetime etc etc. Will be full fun - no scam.

Fuck XP battles - boring and pointless.
I felt like reading/listening USA president about his reasons for attacking somewhere.

We want to play our wars ; we want to use diplomacy be a dickhead , kind , rude , backstabber , noob , retard.

We want small clans not empires.

A balanced alliances would be better and it needs to be at least 3-4 blocks if there will only empires.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2014, 02:10:21 pm »
who are "we"? when I was Templar\Deserter\SB I was thinking only about killing DRZ and GO, do not fight each other when there is a powerful enemy that can eat everyone if we split up... well thats what actually happened.