Author Topic: Shield is very bad shield  (Read 8217 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2766
  • Infamy: 606
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Shield is very bad shield
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2014, 12:57:16 am »

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2014, 01:11:30 am »
+1
You can actually have as much as 36 body armour with 13 shield skill

A loomed dagger does sufficient damage with only 1PS to take bots down eventually. Shield is not very useful against ranged if you want to deal damage. However its a defensive perk and shouldn't be thought of as a hard counter to projectiles ever.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2014, 01:15:58 am »
+3
I never went HT. I played 1H cav and maybe you shouldn't have encouraged me to do so if you were gonna have such a big fucking problem with it. Besides whats the point in getting 15M gold if you're not gonna use it.

Fuck it, I give up. You're not making any sense.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2014, 01:24:51 am »
+1
You really are pathetic leshma...This is beyond ridiculous. You're just an asshole trying to bullshit yourself into believing you're not. How about you go die in a fire yourself? This community would be a lot beter off if you just finally fucked off for good.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2014, 01:32:22 am »
+1
Like always, Leshma is the only decent person in a sea of evil, the shining light of martyrdom and good in an evil world. Holy shit what a delusional wanker.
As if you "earned" even a fraction of those looms, you market-humping rat. You didn't seem to give a shit about ripping the fuck out of people on the market-place and paying at most a portion of what those "hard-earned" looms were actually worth. And if playing the game was such a chore for you, maybe get the fuck away from it? I think that would be good for everyone involved. The pointless racism is just meh, I can't even be surprised by your idiocy anymore. The self-comparison to poor black people in Nigeria is just hilarious though. 10/10, would laugh at uproariously again. Leshma, have you ever been to Nigeria? Fuck, have you ever even traveled outside of whater po-dunk backwards ass hillbilly serbian village you come from?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2014, 01:43:34 am »
+1
Yet another thread delivering. And where is Christo?
Lucky us that leshma said this:
Last post regarding this subject, I swear.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2014, 02:41:23 am »
maybe we should buff 2h
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2014, 04:12:09 am »
I never went HT. I played 1H cav and maybe you shouldn't have encouraged me to do so if you were gonna have such a big fucking problem with it. Besides whats the point in getting 15M gold if you're not gonna use it.

Fuck it, I give up. You're not making any sense.

If I got 15 million gold I would ride on a plated charger in full plate all day! I don't blame you!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2014, 04:58:45 am »
+1
Of course you don't understand, you're Norwegian.
:shock: mmk forum admin/moderator, please ban for discrimination
Wealth sprouted from the ground for you guys, you neither took effort to earn it or steal it from someone else.
I dont even ...
Why don't your norwegian arse visit a country like Nigeria, and try that logic on local black citizens. They will probably hang a tire around your neck at the end of the day, previously ripping you of all your belongings.
again wtf ...

To obtain all that gold, I had to play more than 15 gens in rags with a darn pitchfork and who knows how much on main, getting one shot by every random prick lucky enough to hit me.
Not like that it would be Apsods fault that you are cheap bastard not helping your teammates by wearing decent gear.
 And you decided that a funny way to spend it is to ride around on plated charger, in full plate throwing four utterly expensive throwing lances for god know how long, that way wasting all the effort I put to gather it and griefing everyone on the server because you were incredibly hard to kill, mounted one hit machine. All of that just because some dumb player from Serbia decided to give his items to you.
What the fuck do you care, you gave your stuff to Apsod, no strings attached, by that it became his stuff and you have no grounds to expect anything. But when you asked him, he still gave you some stuff. That in my book makes Apsod a decent guy. You afterwards now expecting even more, that makes you a greedy cunt

Die in a fire.

@Heskeytime
you develop into quite a shitposter, well i guess even Leshma needs a friend :o
(click to show/hide)
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2014, 09:44:18 am »
+4
Snowing outside, im in my warm PJs drinking my morning coffee, another Leshma meltdown thread on the forums, post your tits thread on 4chan, Conan the barbarian soundtrack playing on in the background, going to the theater with a sweet slim girl today. Ah student life is the best.

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2014, 10:50:02 am »
+2
Them Norwegians...

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2014, 11:08:07 am »
+10
The thread name is deceptive, tells nothing of the sweet, sweet drama within :lol:

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2014, 11:14:40 am »
Apart from my family, everyone I ever encounter from now on will be treated accordingly to the way they treat me. No exceptions. Never ever will be nice to anyone for no bloody reason.
Being a mirror doesn't make you a person, though.
Good luck with that attitude.

Offline Akynos

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 157
  • cRPG Player
  • Is now an agiwhore :*(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skono, Rollmops
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2014, 12:32:17 pm »
+2
Dude, I hope you're Chinese because if you're not, ban would be in order. Reason why Chinese players play those builds on EU server is because they can't play proper melee cause of 350 ping. Now if you're EU, you have no excuse. Back in the days when I started, players were eager to learn game mechanics. These days everyone wants an easy way to the top.

Players like you, who don't want to learn manual blocking (DTV bots will help you with that) are the reason why we can't get pass Rohan wave with full team. Then people QQ how DTV sucks, but in reality players suck.

Why did this get so many - ?
I agree with Leshma that people who play on DTV should be looking to be somewhat efficient instead of crutching bots with ridiculous builds ( and then QQing about it on the forums, lol) because they aren't competitive on other game modes. At the rare times I went on eu7 I raged when I was seriously trying to win and we lost because a few useless semi-leechers came on the server, clueless about how to fight and the proportional increase in bots due to their presence was too tough for the rest of us.

I don't want to be cruel towards newbies, but I have to side with Leshma here, if you can't fight at all please be at least courteous, even perhaps generous enough to not just sit on eu7 making the game harder for those who play it.
Kudos to Kulin_Ban for the video

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2014, 12:35:57 pm »
+1
I'm dropping a massive shit now
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net