Author Topic: did you call off the war?  (Read 8528 times)

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
Re: did you call off the war?
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2013, 08:09:23 pm »
+6

In the tkov/LCO war how many times did LCO come out and fight in the open field?

Literally the whole war, they re-took villages over and over again, and they actually defended their villages when they had the resources to.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2013, 08:17:12 pm »
+1
We'll take a week or two more to chill and bask in your ire and then continue throwing ourselves against your castle walls. The biggest problem is the large amount of skilled neutral mercenaries that want to play for the winning side. When we were repeatedly netting victories against villages and field armies, we had a large portion of them. Attacking a castle nets us none of them. I do not blame them in the slightest, few people wish to walk up ladders to their doom for 70 minutes.

I can not speak for Occitan or LL or their plans.

If it makes you too upset that we're waiting a week or two more to cleanse our pallets of the disgusting taste of assaulting stone, you are welcome to attack Occitan field armies in the area, or any number of villages. I doubt you'll do that, though.

Oh, and we've got an interesting situation in the newly independent HoC with 21k troops in Almerra castle. If they decide to go active on strat we'd likely be the first target, occupying Halmar and what-not. We're forced to maintain a large defensive force at home. Can't afford the luxury of throwing our considerable force numbering 1/6th of yours at you anymore.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2013, 09:11:22 pm »
+3
Literally the whole war, they re-took villages over and over again, and they actually defended their villages when they had the resources to.

This is actually true...up to a point.  Adding "when they had resources to" is a cop out.  They never had less than 10k+ in their castles(combined), and definitely gave up on their villages for a couple months at a time, a couple of times.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 09:40:16 pm »
+3
Lucky for you sandy your troops only make up 10% of the forces against us.. otherwise Kesh would be sitting in your castle with his feet up on your coffee table
Leader of BS

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2013, 09:59:07 pm »
+1
10% of what forces?  Who's even attacking right now (in general)?

Please yolo @ Rindyar Castle, pretty please...I want to be on the defending side of a hard as fuck castle, been in too many terrible assaults lately.  This will also give FCC the chance to prove how superior of a faction they are.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2013, 10:12:15 pm »
+5
Who do you hate more, Kesh or Arowaine? That is what I believe Strat 4.0 has been reduced too and the majority of active strat clans are on whatever side of the two mega-alliance war.

If you want strat to be good again both sides need to end the war, break up with their strat allies, bury the internet grudges, and let people go their separate ways. Troop stacking will go down and the number of battles per-day will rise. I guarantee it will fix the dilemma we have now. It is probably just easier to reset it though. (Kesh, if you +1 this then you actually better commit to doing it.)

To: FIDLGB, Astralis, FPF, Golden Apple Corps, Dracul and their vassals Raven I mean allies, Ascalon clan, and of course BIRD CLAN. You guys are doing it right, stay independent and free.
*Anders was left off this list for being utterly boring in strat while perpetuating the KDR whore mentality with the NA losses thread for his own profit.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:07:50 am by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2013, 10:22:10 pm »
+3
I never hated Kesh or FCC...there were legitimately two people in Hospi who "hated" FCC and/or Kesh, that wanted to hold a grudge from the previous strat iterations there is presently only one (who is pretty inactive).  There were some people who felt it would be hard to trust FCC after past relations, but I refuse to believe that there are many people out there who hate people over a video game.

I even tried working with Kesh at the beginning to fuck over KUTT since they were trying to be badasses with us and not agree to good terms on transferring of a castle. 

I honestly think it's less people "hating" one side or the other, and more about self preservation (or holding grudges against past enemies).  I think huge alliances (or at least favoritism) is inevitable...no clue how you avoid that.

Maybe devs can just "make" a couple strat battles every night so we can still get our fix (I really don't care about who owns what pixel crack...I just want to fight in large organized battles). 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:25:42 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2013, 10:29:54 pm »
+1
I never hated Kesh or FCC...there were legitimately two people in Hospi who "hated" FCC and/or Kesh, that wanted to hold a grudge from the previous strat iterations there is presently only one (who is pretty inactive).  There were some people who felt it would be hard to trust FCC after past relations, but I refuse to believe that there are many people out there who hate people over a video game.

I even tried working with Kesh at the beginning to fuck over KUTT since they were trying to be badasses with us and not agree to good terms on transferring of a castle. 

I honestly think it's less people "hating" one side or the other, and more about self preservation (or holding grudges against past enemies).  I think huge alliances (or at least favoritism) is inevitable...no clue how you avoid that.

Maybe devs can just "make" a couple strat battles every night so we can still get our fix (I really don't care about who owns what pixel crack...I just want to fight in large organized battles).

Hatred for people over video games is a lot more common than you think, but I can easily replace that word with Dislike. I chose not to because the diplomacy section is filled with examples to justify my claim. Individuals may not harbor these feelings, but that is the general impression I get from each side.

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2013, 11:01:56 pm »
+1
To: FIDLGB, Astralis, FPF, Golden Apple Corps, Dracul, Ascalon clan, and of course BIRD CLAN. You guys are doing it right, stay independent and free.
*Anders was left off this list for being utterly boring in strat while perpetuating the KDR whore mentality with the NA losses thread for his own profit.

Doing it right as in doing nothing just like everybody else. With the exception of the FPF

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2013, 11:08:14 pm »
+2
To: FIDLGB, Astralis, FPF, Golden Apple Corps, Dracul, Ascalon clan, and of course BIRD CLAN. You guys are doing it right, stay independent and free.

Wait, what? I'm more interesting than Astralis. They like fought 3 battles and then curb stomped some chinese?

Also, on that list, only Ascalon, FPF, could be counted as true neutral.
(Am unsure over Dracul as they did just have their Acre War)

Also, cause of this, I'm going Pirate. Screw Ninja's.
(click to show/hide)

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell
  • Game nicks: SKoT_ShiftKnife
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2013, 11:26:13 pm »
+2
This just in...

FCC v. Occitan struggle has ended in nuclear conflict.

Nuclear winter is projected to last from now til' the end of this strat. That's all folks.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 01:22:40 am by ShiftKnife »

dead clan leader

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2013, 11:43:06 pm »
+2
Wait, what? I'm more interesting than Astralis. They like fought 3 battles and then curb stomped some chinese?

Also, on that list, only Ascalon, FPF, could be counted as true neutral.
(Am unsure over Dracul as they did just have their Acre War)

Also, cause of this, I'm going Pirate. Screw Ninja's.
(click to show/hide)

I'm giving admiration to people who are somewhat actually neutral. You are Neutral, but I'm not giving you admiration. I didn't say any of these other clans are or are not interesting, that isn't my point.

If you sort the battle page Astralis has around 50, you have 10 and out of those ten how many of those were you paid to fight as opposed to the doing of your own will? I can see through your business scheme, I have to admit it is brilliant. Make a thread and post KDR to get peoples attention, remind them that they lost a bunch of troops and there you are with a nice stack ready to sell to whoever wants it. I recognize intelligence and this is a great idea, but I need someone to have fun with so I'm testing to see if you are a good target.

Pirates are not on my priority list ironically, I'm much more intolerant of other weaboos. So if you do go that route I'm going to have to put you on hold, because if I'm going to attack a Pirate its going to be the Pirate Scum King. (matey the fcc nerd)

And the KDR thing? Yeah it isn't my cup of tea. I'll hire friends, themed characters, and people who enjoy having fun. I don't lead, I let people act. With me it is all about having fun and I can honestly say I don't care about losing or winning.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 11:46:47 pm by Gmnotutoo »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2013, 11:45:37 pm »
+1
Well it would be pretty hard to lead when you're running along the map edge

HI-OOO!!!!! (not sure how you spell that expression). 

And I'm off folks, I'll be back at the same bat time/channel tomorrow.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2013, 12:11:12 am »
+2
10% of what forces?  Who's even attacking right now (in general)?

Please yolo @ Rindyar Castle, pretty please...I want to be on the defending side of a hard as fuck castle, been in too many terrible assaults lately.  This will also give FCC the chance to prove how superior of a faction they are.

Our record speaks for itself at this point. Name a faction on either side who can say they have taken as many fortified places as us?
Nova Reyvadin
Nova Curaw
New Derchios Castle
New Senuzgda Castle
New Kelredan Castle
New Sungetche Castle.. least i think we took this one by force. Can not remember
New Ichamur
New Ahmerrad ** would have been ours but not going into that again

I am probably forgetting some. I do not think we have anything left to prove on the siege front. Your entire alliance could not produce a list like that.
Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2013, 12:28:30 am »
Yeah we don't make siege towers over spawns points which fcc did my last strat battle with fcc. Add that to the list of exploits fcc lives to use to win.  Doubt any na strat has used half as many exploits as fcc has.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:31:51 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning