Author Topic: did you call off the war?  (Read 7809 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: did you call off the war?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 06:49:25 am »
If you're distressed by the lack of XP and strat battle fun-times, you could certainly attack field armies or fiefs. At least de-garrisoning your cities would be nice as well. We've gotten tired of throwing ourselves against castle walls and we do not have an obligation to give you castle defenses. You took all the tickets out of the last 2 villages that you had so you could defend your castles. Ya'll can rot in there if you would like, or you could poke your heads out for a spell.

Lol, no worries, we get it.  You suck at sieges compared to us when we attacked castles/cities and need to crutch hard on pikes and heavy cav to do well.  Sour grapes mentality - you sucka t soemthing so you tell everyone you are not doing it because of the enemy, and not just because you are that bad.  2 sieges of a castle that has had less than 5K troops the entire time and then give up lol, because its 3K garrison too much.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 06:53:51 am »
Lol, no worries, we get it.  You suck at sieges compared to us when we attacked castles/cities and need to crutch hard on pikes and heavy cav to do well.  Sour grapes mentality - you sucka t soemthing so you tell everyone you are not doing it because of the enemy, and not just because you are that bad.  2 sieges of a castle that has had less than 5K troops the entire time and then give up lol, because its 3K garrison too much.

You have 8-11k in ALL your castles apart from one. Or are you saying you are only willing to let them siege 1 castle at a time? Are you saying you are only willing to give up poor fallen out in ismirala castle? Nice protectors you are leaving them out in the cold like that.

edit: Actually saw you took out some troops from ichamur to stack in your other cities. That said probably because you have like 7-8 recruiters in there and don't think hosp will take it from you. Either way, it was to stack the other castles harder.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 06:55:36 am »
+5
You have 8-11k in ALL your castles apart from one. Or are you saying you are only willing to let them siege 1 castle at a time? Are you saying you are only willing to give up poor fallen out in ismirala castle? Nice protectors you are leaving them out in the cold like that.

We will happily lower our garrisons down in any fief upon request. If anyone has a fief of ours they wish to attack... contact Kesh or me and we shall see to reducing the garrison to 4500 troops so that a 1500 man army can lay siege and all can enjoy xp.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 06:57:00 am »
We will happily lower our garrisons down in any fief upon request. If anyone has a fief of ours they wish to attack... contact Kesh or me and we shall see to reducing the garrison to 4500 troops so that a 1500 man army can lay siege and all can enjoy xp.

Or you lower them so they can attack at the time of their choosing and you will actually get attacked! And get all ze xp!
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2013, 07:01:33 am »
I really hate you people. I don't know if you're okay people in real life but to come online after going to school for four hours and working for 8 hours and seeing shit posted like "why aren't you attacking us?! xD" while your enemy is offering you fair field fights makes you the worst type of flavorless cum-breathing nerd that dwells in the basements of this Earth. Shut the hell up you fucks and do something other than inanely babble about how people won'tattack your castles. Your lax responsibilities in life and your disgusting sperg tunnel vision make you forget that if people don't want to attack your castles they don't have to, and some people don't give a shit about your opinion of whether or not they are good at a shitty version of internet horses Stratego.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 07:14:57 am by Daruvian »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 01:19:24 pm »
+4
really can not win in this community... When we were marching and (yes taking castles and cities) we were harassed for being war mongering assholes.. Now that a very large portion of the map is allied we choose defense and get harassed for it as well.

In the tkov/LCO war how many times did LCO come out and fight in the open field? You guys are the aggressors... Try being aggressive! How the hell do you think we have all these castles and cities?

As Matey said if you want to attack somewhere we can arrange to have the troops in it lowered so you can attack with a decent amount of troops. We offer that and then you complain that we are doing that to our benefit! Really? It would be to the benefit of the community since we would force everything into prime time.

Ohay
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2013, 01:37:22 pm »
really can not win in this community... When we were marching and (yes taking castles and cities) we were harassed for being war mongering assholes.. Now that a very large portion of the map is allied we choose defense and get harassed for it as well.

In the tkov/LCO war how many times did LCO come out and fight in the open field? You guys are the aggressors... Try being aggressive! How the hell do you think we have all these castles and cities?

As Matey said if you want to attack somewhere we can arrange to have the troops in it lowered so you can attack with a decent amount of troops. We offer that and then you complain that we are doing that to our benefit! Really? It would be to the benefit of the community since we would force everything into prime time.

Ohay

Exactly, we repeatedly offer these things, hell remnant has been offering open field battle to chaos repeatedly, but somehow we are the devil for not doing exactly what people like sandy, daruvian and aderyn want us to do.  We had to do 6-8 sieges to take a lot of these castles and cities, which we later sold or still retain and they were fun and challenging.  Weird that anything that isnt incredibly easy like running over medium, armored opponent while riding around in full plate on a heavily armored horse or stabbing from 30 feet away with a pike is too much and you just give up.  Its not like most of the cities/castles we attacked havent been brutal and difficult as attackers (hell just talk to remnant and try derchios even once, they also have offered to lower troops).

We cant just leave 6K troops ona  fief owner indefinitely for 4 months and bleed millions of gold because you might attack that one fief - we already tried that after we lost 50K troops attacking fidlgb and chaos and saw 4-5 months of almost no attacks to the point where now our castles and cities have very slowly built up to 10K troops.  Your alliance has 200k+ troops and is bigger than velucan empire ever was, its not like you have to ever worry about running out.  hell even VE had twice your balls and attacked defensible fiefs as many as 12-13 times.  I guess imaginary e-peen using the easiest gear setups is the only way you can play this game - tactics and strategy dont matter.

P.S.  i don't actually include hospitallers in that estimation - they put in the effort and deservedly should have won eventually except their bigger ally didn't even do one attack the entire month they were attacking - thus freeing us to easily reinforce the city with 7-8 more armies.  And i dont buy the inactive thing lancer - your S&D is used up daily for all your desert fiefs  (we were considering grabbing some), never more than a few hundred, which says the fief owners are very very active when it comes to trading simulator, it takes far less effort to initiate one attack than to have 15-16 guys checking strategus daily to buy/sell their S&D.  Its one of the reasons ve (and i agreed with their viewpoint) never wanted occitan to come back to na - they buy fiefs and turtle and never do anything, very similar to what their vassal lords did for multiple strategi - more focused on carebearing with most of the map than actually playing a war simulator and then patting each other on the back over beating up someone they outnumber 10:1.  I miss people that actually play war games for challenges like tactics and strategy.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 01:59:52 pm by Keshian »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2013, 01:59:36 pm »
+2
Exactly, we repeatedly offer these things, hell remnant has been offering open field battle to chaos repeatedly, but somehow we are the devil for not doing exactly what people like sandy, daruvian and aderyn want us to do.  We had to do 6-8 sieges to take a lot of these castles and cities, which we later sold or still retain and they were fun and challenging.  Weird that anything that isnt incredibly easy like running over medium, armored opponent while riding around in full plate on a heavily armored horse or stabbing from 30 feet away with a pike is too much and you just give up.  Its not like most of the cities/castles we attacked havent been brutal and difficult as attackers (hell just talk to remnant and try derchios even once, they also have offered to lower troops).

We cant just leave 6K troops ona  fief owner indefinitely for 4 months and bleed millions of gold because you might attack that one fief - we already tried that after we lost 50K troops attacking fidlgb and chaos and saw 4-5 months of almost no attacks to the point where now our castles and cities have very slowly built up to 10K troops.  Your alliance has 200k+ troops and is bigger than velucan empire ever was, its not like you have to ever worry about running out.  hell even VE had twice your balls and attacked defensible fiefs as many as 12-13 times.  I guess imaginary e-peen using the easiest gear setups is the only way you can play this game - tactics and strategy dont matter.
Easiest gear setups? kesh take a break from the game once in awhile cause it's warping your mind to believe whatever you want.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 02:02:20 pm »
Easiest gear setups? kesh take a break from the game once in awhile cause it's warping your mind to believe whatever you want.

lol you posted that as i was still finishing what i wrote.  Didnt include you guys.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 02:05:37 pm »
+2
lol you posted that as i was still finishing what i wrote.  Didnt include you guys.
The last battle I fought against FCC you guys put siege towers on your spawn flags.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 02:14:22 pm »
+2
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 03:04:39 pm »

P.S.  i don't actually include hospitallers in that estimation - they put in the effort and deservedly should have won eventually except their bigger ally didn't even do one attack the entire month they were attacking - thus freeing us to easily reinforce the city with 7-8 more armies.  And i dont buy the inactive thing lancer - your S&D is used up daily for all your desert fiefs  (we were considering grabbing some), never more than a few hundred, which says the fief owners are very very active when it comes to trading simulator, it takes far less effort to initiate one attack than to have 15-16 guys checking strategus daily to buy/sell their S&D.  Its one of the reasons ve (and i agreed with their viewpoint) never wanted occitan to come back to na - they buy fiefs and turtle and never do anything, very similar to what their vassal lords did for multiple strategi - more focused on carebearing with most of the map than actually playing a war simulator and then patting each other on the back over beating up someone they outnumber 10:1.  I miss people that actually play war games for challenges like tactics and strategy.

Implying I'm going to read all that shitaganda. Let me predict and tl;dr it for anyone else not inclined to read it. "Everything you just said is wrong! Everything I'm about to say is right! You guys have it easy! We have it hard! You're pussies! Now give a shit about my opinion and attack us or are you are my old friends! XD"

Betcha 5 bucks I nailed it. It's the same format as every Keshpost (slang for shitpost) ever.

Edit: but really Keshian do you expect me to come home after 12 hours out of my house, get a bite to eat, sit down at my PC and give a single fuck about some presumably greasy nerd hundreds of miles away talking about how his group of nerds is more brave at internet video games? Answer me that question before you go writing three more paragraphs. Protip: people don't give a fuck, and they're even less inclined to give a fuck when it's your empathy-less nerd ass repeatedly shitposting in their direction.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 03:25:06 pm by Daruvian »

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 03:25:24 pm »
+1
The last battle I fought against FCC you guys put siege towers on your spawn flags.

Every FCC city inventory I  have seen recently is all plate + great mauls. Who the hell wants to fight that?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 03:31:41 pm »
Every FCC city inventory I  have seen recently is all plate + great mauls. Who the hell wants to fight that?
lol oh yeah forgot about that. Well rather have just got use to them just using plate, mauls, and pikes.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 03:46:39 pm »
+1

Edit: but really Keshian do you expect me to come home after 12 hours out of my house, get a bite to eat, sit down at my PC and give a single fuck about some presumably greasy nerd hundreds of miles away talking about how his group of nerds is more brave at internet video games? Answer me that question before you go writing three more paragraphs. Protip: people don't give a fuck, and they're even less inclined to give a fuck when it's your empathy-less nerd ass repeatedly shitposting in their direction.

Do people say "12 hours out of my house"?  Is that even a thing?  I can't tell if you have you're a cat-lady or you have Amanda Berry locked up in your basement.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄