Author Topic: did you call off the war?  (Read 8519 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: did you call off the war?
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2013, 03:39:28 am »
+2
You be proud of taking those. good job..

notice how I did not bother listing the little fiefs we took this strat
Leader of BS

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2013, 04:36:11 am »
Guys this is a game, and what makes it fun is strat.

You guys have the troops, gold, and fiefs to play this damn game, use them ffs.

Where are we getting at by just sitting in fiefs/castles?

Are you guys actually trying to win strat? To get bragging rights for next strat? I don't get it. Just use your shit, no one remembers what happened last strat.. I will however remember this one as a boring one,and if it continues like this then I won't get to see the next one.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2013, 04:50:30 am »
+2
To: FIDLGB, Astralis, FPF, Golden Apple Corps, Dracul and their vassals Raven I mean allies, Ascalon clan, and of course BIRD CLAN. You guys are doing it right, stay independent and free.

what the fuck Gmno

I will agree with most of that honestly. Fighting you guys in the open field I do not really mind.. it is the tons of cav that come with it I can do without. Fcc used to be more well rounded but the cav portion of our group faded away when huey left and have not really been the same since. We can still field a few decent guys but not nearly the amount needed in a pitched open field fight.

Yo don't forget Cavalieres_Daruvian dude.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 04:58:28 am by Daruvian »

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2013, 05:00:24 am »
For those interested, yes daruvian, that is exactly what i meant. =)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2013, 05:05:54 am »
+3
what the fuck Gmno

Your wings have sprouted but you have yet to fly. Show me how majestic you are, my GOBBLIN KING.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2013, 06:00:34 am »
really can not win in this community... When we were marching and (yes taking castles and cities) we were harassed for being war mongering assholes.. Now that a very large portion of the map is allied we choose defense and get harassed for it as well.

In the tkov/LCO war how many times did LCO come out and fight in the open field? You guys are the aggressors... Try being aggressive! How the hell do you think we have all these castles and cities?

As Matey said if you want to attack somewhere we can arrange to have the troops in it lowered so you can attack with a decent amount of troops. We offer that and then you complain that we are doing that to our benefit! Really? It would be to the benefit of the community since we would force everything into prime time.

Ohay

yeah many times sir we did take a few village and grab a couple aswell learn your history thanks you :)
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2013, 01:27:44 pm »
+1
oh geeee

Acting all big and tough about past victories in castles taken when it's been a small clan against the grand alliance of FCC (several clans) AND other clans such as tkov, raven ...

... Raven never helped FCC take anything over except villages that had to be retaken... we then went to war with FCC shortly after. I think your mixing something up here.

Edit: If you for some odd reason do not believe me, then talk to Frisia and they can confirm everything Raven did at that time period.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 02:06:29 pm by Relit »

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2013, 02:44:42 pm »
... Raven never helped FCC take anything over except villages that had to be retaken... we then went to war with FCC shortly after. I think your mixing something up here.

Edit: If you for some odd reason do not believe me, then talk to Frisia and they can confirm everything Raven did at that time period.

Actually they came to the rescue when hosp attacked your lands and together you pushed hosp back wich later led to ichamur being taken. Would not have happened if FCC was alone in all of this, nor Raven.

The point i was making is that whenever they take a castle and feel so cool about how they can take a castle it's about 5-9 clans vs 1-2. They don't fight unless they have other clans with them even tho they are a massive alliance of clans. It's the way it's always been.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2013, 03:22:58 pm »
+2
Actually they came to the rescue when hosp attacked your lands and together you pushed hosp back wich later led to ichamur being taken. Would not have happened if FCC was alone in all of this, nor Raven.

The point i was making is that whenever they take a castle and feel so cool about how they can take a castle it's about 5-9 clans vs 1-2. They don't fight unless they have other clans with them even tho they are a massive alliance of clans. It's the way it's always been.

It was your choice to attack us (with Astralis) when we were already under attack from Occitan/SS/China.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2013, 03:32:10 pm »
+1

Ya we had 5-9 clams when we took out your ally Kutt, or you're full of shit.  I'm not sure which one.

All of these diplomacy posts aren't going to convince anyone that you're entire clan isn't completely inept in all matters Strategus.

Ps.  If you piss off an entire clan so they never merc for you again (semen storm), you can't say we're being supported by them.  That's just your own stupidity doing you in, like it has, this entire strat.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:46:59 pm by MURDERTRON »
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2013, 03:40:17 pm »
+1
Pretty sure we took your city alone.. would have done so sooner but for the flag in that unreachable spot.

us helping ravens had nothing to do with our ability to get that city from you. It likely had more to do with us only being at war with hos and your management in flux at that time. When we get the chance to focus on a target we do so pretty well.

Like Kesh said we have no issues with hosp here. You guys or frisia even, both your groups have given i t a try against tough targets multiple times.
Leader of BS

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2013, 04:45:36 pm »
+6
youre all just a bunch of xp holding jerks, im so damn close to 31. HATE CHU

Offline Real_Dece_Guy

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Viceroy_Axeman_of_Acre
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2013, 04:56:29 pm »
+7
How do you think I feel?  I was 250K away from 32 last siege, so I decided to wait to retire until the next battle and not waste XP.  I could have spent all this time getting back up to level 30.

And now if I do it the hard way, I'm convinced the war will break out the day after because Murphy's Law.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 05:08:00 pm by Real_Dece_Guy »
His Excellency Viceroy for Life, Field Marshal Al chadzi Doctor Idi Axemin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the Free Company Empire in Calradia in General and the Tundra in Particular.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2013, 06:04:42 pm »
As a sidenote, you do know i don't represent hosp on strat anymore right?

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2013, 06:13:37 pm »
+1
As a sidenote, you do know i don't represent hosp on strat anymore right?

And I don't represent FCC, but that doesn't mean we didn't have leadership roles in our former clans.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄