Author Topic: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie  (Read 8402 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2013, 06:51:29 pm »
+5
The fcc is not the FBI.. it ia not like we do extensive background checks. You showed interest in joining, we said welcome aboard. Mission accomplished. Your great life achievement could literally be done by anyone who owns a copy of crpg. It could also be done to any clan in game just as easily. Gloating over it is pretty funny considering.

Once again we get a prime example of how any low down and dirty thing against fcc is celebrated. Anything can be justified as long as you do it to us, not because it is something we have ever done but because you think it might be something we could do. 
Leader of BS

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 07:19:28 pm »
I think we're talking about two separate instances. Some guy joined our clan, hung out in TS, then disappeared and reappeared with an FCC fief almost immediately afterward. Way after Ismirala was sold on our end.

Not that I'm condoning LL's actions, just trying to ruffle up this moral high ground that is being taken up.

Yeah, I do remember that now. Fuck, I think the dude's name was Spartacus. I believe he made a little viking clan and then never played the game again or something.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 07:21:58 pm »
+2
We did not spy on you guys. I remember sparticus name but he was not in our faction long either. I think he was going to hunt white dots around our cities.. lasted very short time and he was gone again.
Leader of BS

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 07:26:02 pm »
This is great. Let the tears flow. =)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2013, 07:26:54 pm »
+3
We did not spy on you guys. I remember sparticus name but he was not in our faction long either. I think he was going to hunt white dots around our cities.. lasted very short time and he was gone again.

Yeah, it didn't bother me at all. No worries on that.

While I'm not really down with spying by inserting a person into another's faction (I'm straight with gathering intel by word of mouth or shenanigans like that) I do think its hilarious. Maybe if it happens to us someone else will think its hilarious. I enjoy being able to denounce something but still get chuckles from it.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2013, 07:44:12 pm »
Aussie spies best spies?
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2013, 07:53:49 pm »
+3
~Text~

HAHA SO GREAT THIS IS THE BEST U SHOWD LE THEM EPIC LULZ TROLL 4 TEH WINZ
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2013, 08:26:27 pm »
+2
This is great. Let the tears flow. =)

what tears?

they would need to do this three more times to even get close to the capped tickets and gear we get.from them this strat.

ot is funny these are the same guys who bought our fief from one of players for a mw crossbow behind our backs. How did that turn out again?
Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2013, 08:36:43 pm »
+1
Serves you right for recruiting young people. At hosp we 18+  :mrgreen:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2013, 08:40:46 pm »
+4
...like teutonics did to KUTT...

Hey now I thought that was due to diplomacy from me and Fallen, not FCC, don't steal my glory.

Anyways this is a silly thread, but for "tricking" others I dare say there have been far greater incidents in strat. Best of luck to you and congratulations on hoodwinking someone in Strategus for the sake of forum drama and a single-yet-shiny army!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2013, 08:41:25 pm »
+10
I'm going to end the denial.  I am ready to admit that this was a master stroke, and our days of Strategus will quickly be coming to an end.  Check mate.  Deep blue got us.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2013, 09:04:58 pm »
+3
“You wear your honor like a suit of armor...You think it keeps you safe, but all it does is weigh you down and make it hard for you to move.”
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2013, 09:24:13 pm »
+7
Serves you right for recruiting young people. At hosp we 18+  :mrgreen:

How old was Swift and True, again? Or is it True and Swift...anyway...you're right. The reason the first post amused me was because this is the kind of thing I pulled in games, oh, more than a decade ago. Ganking afks, infiltrating factions, and initiating plots to undermine people. While membership to the individual clans in the FCC is regulated by those clans, I don't really know how generalized FCC members work...and I'm in it. That said, every game needs fresh blood to survive, and eliminating a large part of the new population seems unwise if we're to foster growth.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, you're always welcome back to FCC later, Ditto. We could even do a player exchange program.

This entire thing was worth this post...

Standing on the walkway above the castle gate, dynamike scratched his beard in thought. Below him and running away from the castle, all the while giggling manically to himself, was the young waif the FCC had taken up in their care.

The boy appeared to be in a joyous mood, judging by all the hopping up and down and hugging himself he did. Joyous, and perhaps a bit mad. He seemed to have many of our own troops and gear in his tow, which had a hard time keeping up with the skipping about.

dynamike thought about how he never really had the chance to get to know the guy as Kesh, the red pubes of fire witch from hell - as her friends called her - appeared.

"Sup, Kesh?" dynamike greeted and inquired "That guy leaving us again already?". Kesh, red light shimmering through her pants in the crotch area, replied "Yeah, seems like we got us another spy. A shame that, too. People just don't seem to be trustworthy anymore these days. Do you think we should stop believing in people and not giving any power to new members anymore?"

At these words dynamike turned around, grabbing Kesh by both shoulders, careful not to fuss with that beautiful red mane of hers, and shook her heavily "Don't you dare! Don't you even dare to think about it! Once we stop to believe in the good in people, once we stop treating everyone that comes to us for help as one of our own, this will be the time when the FCC fails! The time when the Companies of Calradia are FREE no more! A day like this may come, BUT TODAY IS NOT THIS DAY! ...hey, is your crotch light getting brighter??"

Kesh, clearly shaken from dynamike's speech - and possibly the actual shaking - strode to her room, locked her door and closed her blinds. Sounds akin to weeping could be heard through the castle for the next 20 odd minutes.

dynamike turned his gaze back to the outside of the castle, where the boy was slowly shrinking away into the distance. Pondering to himself, dynamike mumbled:

"Why the fuck is he walking upside down?"

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2013, 09:46:11 pm »

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, you're always welcome back to FCC later, Ditto. We could even do a player exchange program.

Could I trade you for Kesh?

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2013, 09:56:06 pm »
+4
moar like story of 13yrs old asspie...
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.