Author Topic: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie  (Read 8401 times)

Offline Tyefire

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 01:38:57 pm »
+2
"Betrayal is the only truth that sticks".
You can breathe..this is not a dream I really just slayed you.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 02:01:03 pm »
+8
"lol I joined a clan, pretended to be friends with people just so I could betray them in an internet video game lololol im so smert"

Here is a good difference between LL and FCC... On the rare occasion when someone in FCC gets the idea that it would be fun to go join another clan as a spy... we tell them not to do it; whereas LL tells them to do it.

I can't speak for others in FCC in regards to reasons not to encourage such behaviour but my own take on it is pretty simple...
1. If someone is willing to go pretend to be friends with other people and then betray them... can you really trust them not to do it to you?
2. Even if you can trust them not to do it to you... what kind of person intentionally befriends people just to fuck them over?

So congratulations LL on being the scummiest clan in NA.

^This - if youa re willing to sell out your integrity over a video game, it really doesnt get any lower than that lol.  But to be honest it really didnt matter you didnt have 1900 troops when you went down there, just 1600 - they gave you 300.  Most of the troops you had was from self-recruiting for the last couple months - hence why we were willing to give youa  few hundred troops mostly because you ahd so much gear you accumulated from your own trade runs and from attacking that frisian guy bringing gear abck from ismirala village (bascially just fucking over one of your allies there with mostly your own troops - was it worth 25 arbalests and 400 hundred troops?).  The only thing we sent you was 25 arbalests +3  because you didn't have any when you started to head out and we actually got you to drop off all your trade goods (3000) and some of you gear in curaw before you left - talk about deceiving yourself, lol.  We actually came ahead on gear and lost a few hundred troops in return for a guy self-recruiting for months for us and attacking frisians  - thank you :)

Yeah i was actually not even remotely upset when i mentioned this in ts yesterday, it was like great we dont have to hire centrelink and have him feed in strat battles anymore, now they have to hahahaha - well worth losing 400 hundred troops and 25 arbalests.  Also, it was Kalam that recruited you (he doesn't play much anymore, I could have cared less, but you basically lied to a \ pretty decent guy right there - throwing out your integrity and really didnt get anything.  You really should have been pushing for a village or something at least and not done all those trade runs and recruiting for us.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 02:14:18 pm »
+12
For a little while now, I have been going under the name of Centrelink. I joined FCC, as a spy. Kesh believed my story that I was an Australian that was just looking to go attack something and be under the protection of a clan. Somehow, Kesh believed my story, and in the process, gave me a 1700 man shiny army, along with amazing gear for about 4000 troops.

The fact I must stress about this, is that Kesh, the "Master of Strategus" or whatever you want to call him, was tricked, by a 14 year old from the middle of nowhere in Australia. I wonder how that feels to be outwitted by a person less that half his age.

I'm happy to get back to LL, I was getting sick of Kesh's hypocritical rants, for example, whinging about Frisia respeccing fiefs when they get them, yet Kesh does the exact same thing! The only thing that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

Thanks for the army and gear, I look forward to crushing your faction to the ground.

~Centrelink

It's called trust. Once real voices are involved, we tend to take people at their word until they prove otherwise, because, let's face it, people of that sort usually do. There's a reason every Bond villain gloats. It's because we can't help it.

Think of it like any game. If I were to maintain a serious rivalry in my amateur soccer league, I might insult the opposing teams and occasionally tackle them harder than is warranted, but I'm not going to go out of my way to join an opposing team, go to their barbecues, befriend their families, and then score an own goal one day.

Thanks for playing the short game instead of the long con, though.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 02:16:01 pm »
+12
So you stole our stuff so you could throw it into the meat grinder known as Ichamur?  And you're calling Kesh retarded?  We should be thanking you for the exp.  Given LL's track record we'll regenerate the troops we actually lose in two days.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:22:23 pm by MURDERTRON »
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 02:26:00 pm »
+3
So you stole our stuff so you could throw it into the meat grinder known as Ichamur?  And you're calling Kesh retarded?  Anyway, thanks for the exp.  Given LL's track record we'll regenerate the troops we actually lose in two days.

I know right :).  Im kind of hoping he atatcks with his mostly shit gear - hundreds of +3 brown surcoats over mail and unloomed weapons of various sorts - though when they gave him 300 troops they probably gave him better egar - will probably have to sell most of what he accumulated for them since its inferior to what they usually use to get a 1:2 k/d.  Its just funny they went to such elaborate lengths and sell out their integrity (kind of expect that of greasy to be teaching little boys to lie (we have had young members offer to do cheap things like this and we always come back with a resounding no, we are better than that)) for really no gain, I think we actually came out ahead with the goods he gathered for us and the armies and villages he attacked for us.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 02:36:23 pm »
+2
Who was that one guy who joined our clan then was granted Ismarala or something?

That was Waffle who I made a deal with in which his little Roman themed clan got Ismirala and we got troops. I believe we cashed in 400 of the 1200 (numbers aren't concrete at this point, it has been a long time) but I didn't hound him to get me the rest of the troops. One of his clan-mates told me that he was gloating that I forgot and he got the better end of the deal, but I just didn't want to be harsh, I guess. Anyway, he never paid any more than that, and he ended up disbanding his clan and joining FCC without letting me know, and FCC inherited the village. I didn't go and ask anyone for it back or anything like that, just kinda sat back and went "huh, well how about that."

So it's quite a bit different, just one guy being moderately rude and not repaying his internet nerd debt and passing his ill-gotten gains to FCC, not that the village really amounted to much.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 02:41:43 pm »
+2
australia is the greece of the pacific

oh look, a black in spanishblack makes fun of Greece.

Don`t you have some wealthfare money to spend on KFC ??
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 02:49:19 pm »
^This - if youa re willing to sell out your integrity over a video game, it really doesnt get any lower than that lol.  But to be honest it really didnt matter you didnt have 1900 troops when you went down there, just 1600 - they gave you 300.  Most of the troops you had was from self-recruiting for the last couple months - hence why we were willing to give youa  few hundred troops mostly because you ahd so much gear you accumulated from your own trade runs and from attacking that frisian guy bringing gear abck from ismirala village (bascially just fucking over one of your allies there with mostly your own troops - was it worth 25 arbalests and 400 hundred troops?).  The only thing we sent you was 25 arbalests +3  because you didn't have any when you started to head out and we actually got you to drop off all your trade goods (3000) and some of you gear in curaw before you left - talk about deceiving yourself, lol.  We actually came ahead on gear and lost a few hundred troops in return for a guy self-recruiting for months for us and attacking frisians  - thank you :)

Yeah i was actually not even remotely upset when i mentioned this in ts yesterday, it was like great we dont have to hire centrelink and have him feed in strat battles anymore, now they have to hahahaha - well worth losing 400 hundred troops and 25 arbalests.  Also, it was Kalam that recruited you (he doesn't play much anymore, I could have cared less, but you basically lied to a \ pretty decent guy right there - throwing out your integrity and really didnt get anything.  You really should have been pushing for a village or something at least and not done all those trade runs and recruiting for us.

LMFAO Kesh you are so full of shit,I reckon you believe your own dribble. You gave him 1000 troops at Curaw. LoL it dosn't matter where you got the gear from you owned it and now you don't :P You say you not even remotely upset? Quiet a different story to the pm's you sent Rocket begging him to come back with his army  :lol: The  500 +3 mace he bought at Curaw where for me cause that's all I was short on  :lol: Centrelink did own a village you gave him but we wanted him out of there cause he couldn't do much sitting in there. He did recruiting for you lmfao he didn't give you 1 troop. But the army was just a bonus as all the intel he gave has played a hand in some of the positions FCC finds itself in right now  :lol: Like you had 6 armys coming to reinforce Ichamur and now only 1 is left hiding in the castle  :lol:

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2013, 02:59:21 pm »
I know right :).  Im kind of hoping he atatcks with his mostly shit gear - hundreds of +3 brown surcoats over mail and unloomed weapons of various sorts - though when they gave him 300 troops they probably gave him better egar - will probably have to sell most of what he accumulated for them since its inferior to what they usually use to get a 1:2 k/d.  Its just funny they went to such elaborate lengths and sell out their integrity (kind of expect that of greasy to be teaching little boys to lie (we have had young members offer to do cheap things like this and we always come back with a resounding no, we are better than that)) for really no gain, I think we actually came out ahead with the goods he gathered for us and the armies and villages he attacked for us.

Once again you are so full of shit and I think you are the only person that believes the hypocritical dribble that you post. There was armor for 4000 troops in that gear with over 1k sets of plate,I had to add a few items to balance his army out but 95% of it use to be yours and it is very nice,it will be FCC v FCC tonight and expect plenty of xp all  :lol: You have had members offer what lmao you took teutonics and RoR straight under your wing even before they pulled off their backstabbing and now your claiming your against this,you are so funny.You clearly must think everyone is a moron and never noticed any of this happening in front of their eyes and they will just believe what ever you say. But its true compulsive liars usually become that tied up in their web of lies that they end up believing it themselves.

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2013, 03:09:30 pm »
+20
Its pretty sad to see LL gaining such a looser reputation.  That clan used to be fill with a lot of great player but now all we heard about is people happy to steal troops on Strat, which is just completely retard, or other player insulting Kesh continualy like they really think about him all day long...

Members breaking off from a clan out of a disagreament is ok in my opinion, but all these spy thing and selling shit for Crpg gold and Loom is pretty stupid and it ruin the Strat experience which already has is weakness

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2013, 03:21:58 pm »
+8
Strange... these stories always seem to involve a 14 year old.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2013, 03:42:40 pm »
+5
Can't trust Austrailians, they're all a bunch of liars and thieves.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 10:35:17 pm by Chestaclese »
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 04:24:45 pm »
+17
Standing on the walkway above the castle gate, dynamike scratched his beard in thought. Below him and running away from the castle, all the while giggling manically to himself, was the young waif the FCC had taken up in their care.

The boy appeared to be in a joyous mood, judging by all the hopping up and down and hugging himself he did. Joyous, and perhaps a bit mad. He seemed to have many of our own troops and gear in his tow, which had a hard time keeping up with the skipping about.

dynamike thought about how he never really had the chance to get to know the guy as Kesh, the red pubes of fire witch from hell - as her friends called her - appeared.

"Sup, Kesh?" dynamike greeted and inquired "That guy leaving us again already?". Kesh, red light shimmering through her pants in the crotch area, replied "Yeah, seems like we got us another spy. A shame that, too. People just don't seem to be trustworthy anymore these days. Do you think we should stop believing in people and not giving any power to new members anymore?"

At these words dynamike turned around, grabbing Kesh by both shoulders, careful not to fuss with that beautiful red mane of hers, and shook her heavily "Don't you dare! Don't you even dare to think about it! Once we stop to believe in the good in people, once we stop treating everyone that comes to us for help as one of our own, this will be the time when the FCC fails! The time when the Companies of Calradia are FREE no more! A day like this may come, BUT TODAY IS NOT THIS DAY! ...hey, is your crotch light getting brighter??"

Kesh, clearly shaken from dynamike's speech - and possibly the actual shaking - strode to her room, locked her door and closed her blinds. Sounds akin to weeping could be heard through the castle for the next 20 odd minutes.

dynamike turned his gaze back to the outside of the castle, where the boy was slowly shrinking away into the distance. Pondering to himself, dynamike mumbled:

"Why the fuck is he walking upside down?"
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2013, 04:53:59 pm »
+6
Very sad that there are people who are proud of betraying...I did it myself once (not in the way you dared to do...)  and I regret it as fuck...
Bros never die!

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2013, 06:46:58 pm »
+8
if youa re willing to sell out your integrity over a video game, it really doesnt get any lower than that

Internet honor the true mark of a man.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team