Author Topic: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie  (Read 8385 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2013, 04:05:29 pm »
+8
Just for the record I was never in PK and was always against them until the end, Rocket(centrelink) was briefly with them before joining LL and Lionheart and his brother are both new players.PK members never really got involved in strat apart from a few that lasted only a month or 2. Also for the record I was the only LL member who endorsed this spy activity and would only ever consider doing it to FCC,not that I have a problem with most people FCC in general just Kesh. Last strat I had a very good relations with BaleOhay and still consider him a top bloke.Frank the Tank is a ledgend and its a shame he don't really play anymore.

Also I must add that Matey was very pleasant to deal with while attacking his city but unfortunately we had no interest in attacking him in a diplomatic way.I understand his offer of setting a time to attack so he could take troops out so we didn't have to attack with so many but personally war is war and the "please sir can I attack you". "yes sir no worrys I will accommodate you" Just doesn't tickle my RP fancies.

From a bigger picture,what fun what strat be without an enemy and who is a more worthy enemy then FCC?Lol I don't mind talking the fight up to make it more interesting in the same way a boxer dose for his.But in saying that I personally think Kesh is a goose and have no respect for his morals based on the utter hypocritical dribble he plagues these forums with day in day out.

Well LL certainly has reasons to be at war with FCC and Eternal war was declared just incase someone thought it would end. Say what you like or pass the buck but as far as im concerned twice FCC inserted whole clans into our ranks as spies or if not endorsed them with open arms the minute they backstabbed us. secondly when we where sieging Teutonics at Slezkh castle(a fair fight if anything their clan was much bigger) FCC decided to step and and take away our glory in a bully tactic. Thirdly Kesh pm'd LL members and asked for us to sign for FCC in strat battles and when this was refused attacked our village,respecced it and took off. These are the reasons we are at eternal war with FCC and any clan Kesh may join in the future.

As said we would never consider sending a spy to anyone but FCC and only because Kesh is in it. Having a spy is by the rules and to be quiet honest it was really fun and the highlight of this strat for me. I got to admit I thought Kesh would smell a rat and have got to congratulate Rocket for doing such a good job. LMAO I read FCC members saying they got the gear back in the siege Rocket done on Ichumar? That wasn't even 1 quarter of it and not even any of the good stuff that attack was purely on princible and trust me you will be getting the better gear back and all of it apart from a few selected items I thought would be nice in Distar castle ;)That attack cost LL 240 troops and a few great mauls the rest was FCC vs FCC  :lol:

GL and Die FCC scum,die in a fire.Look forward to all the fun and xp to come  :lol:

What I get from this:
  • Kesh really manages to rustle your jimmies
  • The spacebar is a protected species in Australia
  • You have a weird crush on Frank
  • Boxers have doses where you come from
  • You sound like you still think this was a successful sabotage mission
  • Kesh is a goose ??
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2013, 04:18:08 pm »
+4
For a little while now, I have been going under the name of Centrelink. I joined FCC, as a spy. Kesh believed my story that I was an Australian that was just looking to go attack something and be under the protection of a clan. Somehow, Kesh believed my story, and in the process, gave me a 1700 man shiny army, along with amazing gear for about 4000 troops.

The fact I must stress about this, is that Kesh, the "Master of Strategus" or whatever you want to call him, was tricked, by a 14 year old from the middle of nowhere in Australia. I wonder how that feels to be outwitted by a person less that half his age.

I'm happy to get back to LL, I was getting sick of Kesh's hypocritical rants, for example, whinging about Frisia respeccing fiefs when they get them, yet Kesh does the exact same thing! The only thing that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

Thanks for the army and gear, I look forward to crushing your faction to the ground.

~Centrelink
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2013, 05:07:12 pm »
+2
What I get from this:
  • Kesh is a goose ??

Best post thus far.

Also, still not quite sure why LL would be so eager to brag of this......wouldn't it be smarter to deny it or at least avoid bringing it up to public knowledge? The only long-lasting effect this will have is that nobody will trust your clan or it's members.....

But yeah....I guess you sure got FCC, they'll never recover  :rolleyes:
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2013, 05:20:25 pm »
+3
Why are we still posting in this thread?  Doesn't anyone remember that this masterstroke plan ended with LL's worst attack yet?  I think they got flag capped with 900 tickets left.  Best for everyone to pretend this never happened.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • Renown: 612
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Mad scientist and creator of QUANTUM-KAFEIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackCompany
  • Game nicks: Vandal (Carthan)
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2013, 06:36:23 pm »
+7
What I get from this:
  • Kesh is a goose ??
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2013, 06:42:13 pm »
+4
Sigh...do I have to post this again?

Honor is a only useful until it's not.  If that quote is true to real life (which I believe it is), why would internet honor be more important than honor IRL?

If honour is an armour that weighs you down, then I'll gladly remain immobile, so I can block the path for fucks like Centrelink, Dolby  and other snakes.

You'll see then, that honour and decency gets you farther. Whoever came up with that quote should be battered.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2013, 06:54:45 pm »
+1
If honour is an armour that weighs you down, then I'll gladly remain immobile, so I can block the path for fucks like Centrelink, Dolby  and other snakes.

You'll see then, that honour and decency gets you farther. Whoever came up with that quote should be battered.

http://books.google.com/books?id=i9PvStUdWz8C&pg=PT448&dq=%22you+wear+your+honor+like+a+suit+of+armor%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VU4vUuHaF6qI2wXAqYCYAg&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22you%20wear%20your%20honor%20like%20a%20suit%20of%20armor%22&f=false

It's one of my favorite quotes I've ever read.  I really dislike Littlefinger (Petyr Baelish) but I really respect him at the same time.  He's cut throat, and a sketchy bastard, but he's very smart and cunning at the same time.  Honor is of course very useful if you want people to trust you.  But at the same time, holding on to honor can and will get you killed in certain instances. 

Warning spoilers (from the first book A Game of Thrones, which people should have already watched/read...but I'll still put in spoiler:

I'd suggest reading the previous couple pages from the link I posted, it's a great dialogue between Ned and Littlefinger, discussing the succession of the Realm after Robert Baratheon dies.  Both of them acknowledge that Joffrey and the other children are from incest and not of Baratheon blood, but they disagree with the course of action to take with that information.  This wasn't that well hashed out in the TV show, and one of the best exchanges in the first book.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:57:53 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2013, 07:01:22 pm »
+1
Well, as with anything extreme, it goes out of hand. Luckily, this is a virtual reality so nothing will come of it, and all the more reason to be firm in your beliefs.

In real life, I wouldn't risk my life over something as honour unless it meant changing the world. Maybe that's a cowardly way of life, but I want to live. If I can lead an honorable and decent life, then I'm satisfied. If I have to put my life on the line for honour, I'd be more hesitant. It's not like someone like me could be a martyr anyway, I'm far too concerned about my ambitions.

Honour as a guideline is a fine thing, though. People respect that.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2013, 08:22:44 pm »
+3
http://books.google.com/books?id=i9PvStUdWz8C&pg=PT448&dq=%22you+wear+your+honor+like+a+suit+of+armor%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VU4vUuHaF6qI2wXAqYCYAg&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22you%20wear%20your%20honor%20like%20a%20suit%20of%20armor%22&f=false

It's one of my favorite quotes I've ever read.  I really dislike Littlefinger (Petyr Baelish) but I really respect him at the same time.  He's cut throat, and a sketchy bastard, but he's very smart and cunning at the same time.  Honor is of course very useful if you want people to trust you.  But at the same time, holding on to honor can and will get you killed in certain instances. 

Warning spoilers (from the first book A Game of Thrones, which people should have already watched/read...but I'll still put in spoiler:

I'd suggest reading the previous couple pages from the link I posted, it's a great dialogue between Ned and Littlefinger, discussing the succession of the Realm after Robert Baratheon dies.  Both of them acknowledge that Joffrey and the other children are from incest and not of Baratheon blood, but they disagree with the course of action to take with that information.  This wasn't that well hashed out in the TV show, and one of the best exchanges in the first book.

But were not holding the ability to pick the new king of Westeros here, were playing for a few e-points on an internet game. Seeing as this move on strat can only be used once on an account (because now everyone knows you are not trustworthy), one could argue that it would be more beneficial to maintain your e-honor (and what comes with it) then to pull off a rather unsuccessful scheme (cost v. benefits). Now, if Centrelink were to have control of a hard to take city with 9,000 troops it, one could argue the benefits would outweigh the costs.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 10:37:49 pm by Phantasmal »
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2013, 09:57:51 pm »
+5
All trolling and epenis swinging aside, LL took a bigger net loss than FCC did in this entire scheme.  Most of the gear that was given/stolen/whatever is now back in FCC hands, the troops are unfortunately destroyed when defenders cap flags, and any broken gear will be sold by Matey so LL has actually lengthened the time that Matey will be able to hold out.

Also, I'm just going to throw it out there, but if anyone straight up asked Kesh for gear and troops to attack FCC with, you might actually get it.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2013, 09:59:27 pm »
This thread is shit and I'm sad that you fuckers haven't stopped posting in it yet. You cannot take a side without being gay.

Your choices are:

Take the side of an edgy 14-year old Aussie betraying people autistically on the internet.

or

Take the side of the manchildren putting down the edgy 14-year that autistically betrayed them.

You're a shitlord either way.

Just stop you vietnam shits.

Your daily reminder since you people haven't stopped posting yet.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2013, 11:36:24 pm »
+4
Your daily reminder since you people haven't stopped posting yet.

Nerd drama and madbads are the only thing that result from strat that aren't fucking terrible (you know, cuz strat is, seriously), don't you dare ruin this. I need reading material for when I take shits and eat, or get bored at work.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2013, 03:16:04 am »
This thread has outlived it's relevance on the Diplomacy thread.

As a reminder: please review http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/important-diplomacy-forum-rules/