Author Topic: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie  (Read 8387 times)

Offline Ditty

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_Centrelink LL_Vegemite
The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie
« on: September 06, 2013, 08:37:17 am »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 03:16:15 am by Kalam »

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
Re: The Story of 14 Year Old Aussie
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 08:37:53 am »
Now thats balls of steel and a wit to match  :lol:

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 08:39:12 am »
+14
For a little while now, I have been going under the name of Centrelink. I joined FCC, as a spy. Kesh believed my story that I was an Australian that was just looking to go attack something and be under the protection of a clan. Somehow, Kesh believed my story, and in the process, gave me a 1700 man shiny army, along with amazing gear for about 4000 troops.

The fact I must stress about this, is that Kesh, the "Master of Strategus" or whatever you want to call him, was tricked, by a 14 year old from the middle of nowhere in Australia. I wonder how that feels to be outwitted by a person less that half his age.

I'm happy to get back to LL, I was getting sick of Kesh's hypocritical rants, for example, whinging about Frisia respeccing fiefs when they get them, yet Kesh does the exact same thing! The only thing that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

Thanks for the army and gear, I look forward to crushing your faction to the ground.

~Centrelink

Wait, Kesh whines about us respeccing his fiefs?

Sick! Scorched earth, motherfucker.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Charlemagne The Lionheart, Lord Valentine, Die Hard Monk
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 08:40:12 am »
Awesome job mate  :D. True balls of steel  :D
How do you pronounce Charlemagne? Shar-la-main =D

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 08:49:41 am »
A funny thing I would like to point out is the name centrelink, Rocket came up with this name as the one he wanted to use for his infiltration.The funny thing is centrelink is the name of the welfare office in Australia. Thanks for your welfare Kesh it will be awesome fighting you with your own gear for the next month  :lol:

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 09:29:41 am »
+42
A proper spy would've kept with the facade all the way into the next round of strategus to obtain a higher degree of trust and inflict greater damage when it matters more.

That is the problem with these young kids today, they only think of the now and desire instant gratification. Also their music sucks.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2013, 09:34:15 am »
+15
australia is the greece of the pacific
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2013, 09:38:37 am »
+15
"lol I joined a clan, pretended to be friends with people just so I could betray them in an internet video game lololol im so smert"

Here is a good difference between LL and FCC... On the rare occasion when someone in FCC gets the idea that it would be fun to go join another clan as a spy... we tell them not to do it; whereas LL tells them to do it.

I can't speak for others in FCC in regards to reasons not to encourage such behaviour but my own take on it is pretty simple...
1. If someone is willing to go pretend to be friends with other people and then betray them... can you really trust them not to do it to you?
2. Even if you can trust them not to do it to you... what kind of person intentionally befriends people just to fuck them over?

So congratulations LL on being the scummiest clan in NA.

Offline Ditty

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_Centrelink LL_Vegemite
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 09:46:23 am »
What kind of person intentionally befriends people just to fuck them over?

Me obviously... It's FCC, I wouldn't do it to anyone else but you guys.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2013, 09:48:47 am »
+7
What kind of person intentionally befriends people just to fuck them over?

Me

Then I'm glad you found a home that values people like you.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 09:49:11 am »
"lol I joined a clan, pretended to be friends with people just so I could betray them in an internet video game lololol im so smert"

Here is a good difference between LL and FCC... On the rare occasion when someone in FCC gets the idea that it would be fun to go join another clan as a spy... we tell them not to do it; whereas LL tells them to do it.

I can't speak for others in FCC in regards to reasons not to encourage such behaviour but my own take on it is pretty simple...
1. If someone is willing to go pretend to be friends with other people and then betray them... can you really trust them not to do it to you?
2. Even if you can trust them not to do it to you... what kind of person intentionally befriends people just to fuck them over?

So congratulations LL on being the scummiest clan in NA.

What a load of crap,how about FCC just gets hole clans to do it like teutonics did to KUTT and RoR did to LL.Thats why Rocket and myself decided to play you at your own game but unlike you we will admit it where FCC is going to make up some dribble instead of have the balls to admit to the truth  :lol:  I will always trust Rocket,mate  :wink:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:55:58 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 09:56:03 am »
+5
What a load of crap,how about FCC just gets hole clans to do it like teutonics did to KUTT and RoR did to LL.Thats why Rocket and myself decided to play you at your own game but unlike you we will admit it where FCC is going to make up some dribble instead of have the balls to admit to the truth  :lol:

Gee, you caught us. We actually formed tuetonic out of our own members and then sneakily had them ally with KUTT so that they could later join us! it was all a grand plan and not an instance of the leadership of one clan making a strat decision. Same for RoR... they are all actually FCC members who secretly made their own faction to join LL just to screw over the mighty LL later. Guilty as charged... We the FCC have COMPLETE control over all strat factions on the map. I hate to spoil such a good surprise... but Arowaine and the old Occitan never actually left the FCC when they reformed from TBL to Occitan.. That was all a ruse so that they could become our main rivals in the future so that they could backstab the alliance they built to fight us at the key moment. Just you wait! If we ever lose a city or castle we will get our deep cover clan to wipe out their allies for us.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 10:37:28 am »
+10
Young man has less honor than a back alley whore. Not just any whore, a crippled, midget, and multiple amputee kind of whore(the very kind we pass around my castle). Come visit if you need a hot meal, and or a gaping turd cutter?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:43:44 am by BoneSaw »

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 10:38:05 am »
Gee, you caught us. We actually formed tuetonic out of our own members and then sneakily had them ally with KUTT so that they could later join us! it was all a grand plan and not an instance of the leadership of one clan making a strat decision. Same for RoR... they are all actually FCC members who secretly made their own faction to join LL just to screw over the mighty LL later. Guilty as charged... We the FCC have COMPLETE control over all strat factions on the map. I hate to spoil such a good surprise... but Arowaine and the old Occitan never actually left the FCC when they reformed from TBL to Occitan.. That was all a ruse so that they could become our main rivals in the future so that they could backstab the alliance they built to fight us at the key moment. Just you wait! If we ever lose a city or castle we will get our deep cover clan to wipe out their allies for us.

So basically what your saying is that as soon as a whole clan backstabs someone FCC welcomes to join them with open arms.You don't have to say that anyway cause your formline is true.Just think you had someone to the standards of the people you harbor in the grasp of your hands and you let him go  :lol: More typical hypocritical FCC posts
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 01:27:08 pm by Dutchydave »

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 11:48:29 am »
+4

The fact I must stress about this, is that Kesh, the "Master of Strategus" or whatever you want to call him, was tricked, by a 14 year old from the middle of nowhere in Australia. I wonder how that feels to be outwitted by a person less that half his age.

so?
should he have asked an admin for former clans of you? isnt it right to trust in people?
may he was informed about all and its just all part of his master plan for strategus? got you!

anyway... grow up my little boy, no matter how old you are...

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches