Author Topic: Thx for buffing the archers  (Read 7286 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Thx for buffing the archers
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2011, 05:31:47 pm »
Yeah it was a rather poor comparison, i just wanted to illustrate that removing something useful from a class is not a buff, no matter how you sugarcoat it.

"And yes archers where buffed in that now they are, you know, ARCHERS and not 2h/pole/shielder with bow."

And yes, he did indeed use the word "buffed" which as far as i know often means they are improved somehow.
Actually they were. In that the arrow speed was increased (which means more damage) but what I was mainly thinking about is that people now go PURE archers and not hybrids. You digg?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2011, 06:06:55 pm »
All archers and xbowers and throwers have unlimited ammo...... dont play stupid  :mrgreen:

Unless they hotfixed it, there is a bug where you drop your melee weapon if you try to pick up an arrow of a different make/heirloom than the ones in your current quiver.  Combining that with the fact that there are less projectiles lying around on the battlefield in general (again, due to slot and quiver changes) I disagree with your statement.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2011, 06:40:05 pm »
Unless they hotfixed it, there is a bug where you drop your melee weapon if you try to pick up an arrow of a different make/heirloom than the ones in your current quiver.  Combining that with the fact that there are less projectiles lying around on the battlefield in general (again, due to slot and quiver changes) I disagree with your statement.

the bug is still there: you pick up a different kind of arrow (or something else)  - drops your melee weapon AND/OR your own (empty) quiver.
Magically you find one full quiver of your original ammo at your feet, pick that up, so you can exchange one "found" arrow for 16, 18 or whatever your quiver holds of your own ammo. Rinse, errr, shoooooot and repeat....

but usually some melee guy gets me while I am still figuring what to pick up and drop and whatnot.... lol
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 06:56:08 pm by Hirlok »
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2011, 06:43:49 pm »

Depends on what you have.  Manipulating your slot arrangement can effect what you drop.
First is warbow, next is hammer, next two are my arrows of choice. With my set up, if I pick up a different arrow type my original arrows drop to my feet, I then look down pick them up and now I have original count plus one. HOWEVER, if my original arrows before drop were less then a full quiver, when I pick them back up I will have an exact full quiver.

Mainly just the two slot bows gain a lot from this feature, hence why I try and pick up arrows to top myself off quickly, so I avoid this idiotic freebie bug (which is literally unavoidable if I am running empty )
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 06:45:23 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2011, 06:49:27 pm »
...wrote a dude from  clan, where, ekhm, institutionally,any one  can't be the archer-it's not even a pathetic, it is dumppy-funny, it's only my old friend'GY-funny...

We'll come back to you when we figure out what your post was suppose to mean.....
(click to show/hide)

Where are your GREAT xbow-men? Any more questions :mrgreen:
This is the end, my friend, the end easy mode...

If you mean Fasader he is still here. I'm a bit busy in real life but I'm still here as well.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Liveon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • chadz...am sam, bo tak już mam.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Freedom
  • Game nicks: Liveon and... twins
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2011, 07:50:31 pm »
If you mean Fasader he is still here.
Fasader, Fasader, wait...who is... Fasader ?
Alice? :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk

I'm still here as well.  :wink:
Great, but now your participation in crpg is pointless, brainless and useless  8-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b26BD5KjH0&feature=related

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2011, 12:24:30 am »
Derp
My fridge is my shield

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2011, 08:52:45 am »
"And what is the problem?
Drop your  lance on the ground and pick up and spamming, like pike...
LIKE PIKE but WiTHOUT PIKE."

this is a quote from liveon

You are Retarded. Spamming with a lance. Wtf. Unless your definition of spamming is getting hit before you can reach your retarded. Lance is slow and bounces a lot in close quarters so if you have a problem with people using it without a horse stop playing CRPG and reload age of empires. If you are trying to say that people are able to just drop a lance and pick it up later that's kinda the idea. You sir spam the word spam because you haven't figured out how to right click yet, that's OK but it makes the game difficult to play in the  meantime.

ps. GO  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:clan how gay.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:54:55 am by owens »
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2011, 02:40:40 am »
Liveon, I assume you are terrible, and need to leasrn to play the game...

blocking is easy, 'spam' is just a rage term used by shit players who can't block.
Grey Order can suck PK's dick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Liveon

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2011, 01:55:53 pm »
I'm glad I looked here again, and because I have a very good mood:
and  one, the only time descends to your level:) , homophobic redneck's:):

What is mean "(Lance) LIKE PIKE":
look, look slooow, horrid case of derpies:

Lance:

Weapon length: 180
weight: 1.5
difficulty: 10
Speed ​​rating: 80
Weapon length: 180
Thrust Damage: 27 Pierce
Swing Damage: 16 blunt
slots: 2

Pike:

Weapon length: 245
weight: 2.5
difficulty: 11
Speed ​​rating: 81
Weapon length: 245
Thrust Damage: 26 Pierce
Swing Damage: 15 blunt

The only significant difference is the length.
So the speed is (almost) identical, right kids?
How works ,in practice, slooow pike... - enough, if such noobs, as you took off at any tournament (exemple teams :Fallen, Shogunate, Risen), concept videos there a lot.
Spam ... lol
Spam, my babies... pike / lance is almost constantly renewed attack (up / down) in order to keep the enemy at long distance. Now everything is clear, people who stare at the sheep?

PS You, my little jerks/haters, can only dream about skills they represent our  the best warriors(Grey Order)  :twisted:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2080.msg34208.html#msg34208

and next week, our eight warriors  polish clan Grey Order will be WB World Champions(i hope):
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162240.0.html

And now... you can suck only your sheep...

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2011, 02:17:19 pm »
oh yes, this post alone makes this thread worth opening.  :mrgreen:

its so amusing the amount of rape you induce on english language, this must be illegal in some way.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Liveon

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2011, 02:27:15 pm »
its so amusing the amount of rape you induce on english language, this must be illegal in some way.
Yaaawns...I got it deep in the ass(hello, my homphobic friends:), mr Professor  :mrgreen:

Regards

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2011, 02:32:24 pm »
whaaaat?

you are seriously amusing man  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2011, 02:37:09 pm »
Snip
This, what? I don't even...

THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Also the stats you posted where wrong.

What you posted as Pike, is now called Long Spear in cRPG, this weapon can only do overhead and stab
Long Spear
weapon length: 245
weight: 2.5
difficulty: 11
speed rating: 81
weapon length: 245
thrust damage: 26 pierce
swing damage: 15 blunt
Can't use on horseback

Can't sheath

And then we have the REAL Pike (Formerly known as Long Pike, can only be stabbed)
Pike
weapon length: 300
weight: 3
difficulty: 13
speed rating: 68
weapon length: 300
thrust damage: 24 pierce
swing damage: 0 blunt
Can't use on horseback

Can't sheath
Vastly different, yes?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2011, 02:44:14 pm »
Liveon

You are a choad. Ill keep it simple as we all know your English is poor. There is not much difference between a lance and a pike but Spamming with either is impossible. Low speed rating weapons that only have two attack directions are not super effective in close quarters. neither has knockdown and they are weak in terms of damage. Most cav are hybrids so polearm wpf is usually low making using a lance over a 1H on foot stupid as you. btw Did i mention that you are retarded.

PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.