Author Topic: Remove flamming katana  (Read 9055 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: Remove flamming katana
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2013, 05:21:11 pm »
+1
Hes hardly crawled out of the woodwork, hes lvl 34 which im sure he has a pretty good grasp of the game, probably better than you.

Being level 34 does not make you a good player.

Stop with the off topic, let`s all bash the Devs  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2013, 05:24:14 pm »
+1
Hes hardly crawled out of the woodwork, hes lvl 34 which im sure he has a pretty good grasp of the game, probably better than you.

You are telling him not to throw insults out, when you are doing it in your very posts.

And what i meant about forum kings was that just because someone does not post dose not mean they have no grasp of the game, matter of fact most top forum posters in the game are the most inactive

Did not insult him at all, told him to stop raging and acting righteous, something that I did may times before and made a fool out of myself, more like a friendly advice, wasn't too diplomatic about it I admit but I'm working on it  :mrgreen:

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2013, 05:31:28 pm »
+2
Well if he's a Merc , I'm pretty sure he's awesome as fuck... I mean how else could he had become a Merc?

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2013, 05:32:48 pm »
+1
First of all who are you?

I would find that an insult if i had been playing for a number of years, buts that's just me
Being level 34 does not make you a good player.

Stop with the off topic, let`s all bash the Devs  :mrgreen:

I never said he was good, i just said he had a good grasp of the game, completely different
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2013, 05:34:26 pm »
+1
He is good , he is a MERC!"%T!"#$ &BHGDY UF

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2013, 05:45:11 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)
Thx captain oblivious !  you made my day.
I m bored some admin can do all the shit they want when other players are ban  or even peramban just for  trolling.
Apparently captain oblivious still needs to float  around here cause its still not oblivious to some people. :rolleyes:

Depends on the type of trolling. Some people go way overboard. I think you really need a calm down. This isnt the first popular mod that has adminonly OP weapons. Even NW admintools had a couple. Like the bazooka for example. If already this tiny situation broke your heart in many locations than you are better off not playing M&B Multiplayer mods at all.  Play something safe....like Pong for example. Althou I am sure they probably invented bazookas for that aswell.

And I thought it was already made pretty clear that Absod getting this weapon was an accident. That it was ment for an acctual admin who would use it responsibly(hopefully). So the "QQ admins are evil and we are tormented poor peasants" is really uncalled for.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2013, 05:45:30 pm »
+2
I would find that an insult if i had been playing for a number of years, buts that's just me

Legitimate question, I've never seen him in forums and I don't know his ingame name so that is why I pointed out he has none of those two written down.

And let's be frank here most of the people still playing are here for 2+ years and have quite a good grasp of the game mechanics and how everything works so no I don't think I know more about the game mechanics than him or anyone else for that matter and I don't think he knows much more than me.

For an oldmy old friend it's kinda sad he got so flamed about that little crap  :? could have sworn he purchased the game during the week sales or is a Grey Order multiaccounter.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2013, 05:47:17 pm »
+1
Well if he's a Merc , I'm pretty sure he's awesome as fuck... I mean how else could he had become a Merc?

That was true before i joined  :lol:

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2013, 05:49:00 pm »
+3
That was true before i joined  :lol:

No, you were the one that made them awesome my dear  :mrgreen:

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2013, 05:55:37 pm »
+2
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 10:05:59 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Jarl_Hangus

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2013, 06:06:44 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Maybe because this time  i need to, the first time. And because for once  i have the time too.

(click to show/hide)

My dear panos, I m not mad i just try to explain him, it s not because i don t post on the forum i m  a rabbit of 2 weeks.

(click to show/hide)

I understand what you say, but you noticed my renown it maybe because i don t post every time i get mad about this game. Just this time it's not about the game but about some people who can do all they want and don t care about the playerbase.

I just think it s not normal at all and i tell it, maybe i m a fool but it s not a big deal, I just have to say what i think this time.

(click to show/hide)

I m agree with you, and i repeat i  m not the best player in this mod  not even on the top 20 or 30 or 100, but  i know  some things about this mod afterall.

(click to show/hide)
quote author=TiberiusX link=topic=52139.msg832765#msg832765 date=1375199111]
Apparently captain oblivious still needs to float  around here cause its still not oblivious to some people. :rolleyes:

Depends on the type of trolling. Some people go way overboard. I think you really need a calm down. This isnt the first popular mod that has adminonly OP weapons. Even NW admintools had a couple. Like the bazooka for example. If already this tiny situation broke your heart in many locations than you are better off not playing M&B Multiplayer mods at all.  Play something safe....like Pong for example. Althou I am sure they probably invented bazookas for that aswell.

And I thought it was already made pretty clear that Absod getting this weapon was an accident. That it was ment for an acctual admin who would use it responsibly(hopefully). So the "QQ admins are evil and we are tormented poor peasants" is really uncalled for.
[/quote][/spoiler]

Ok he make a mistake, he pay for it, no problem so,  it's not a big deal if you make mistake you have to pay the price like all other players in this game. And i m calm if not i will not be here, but outside to do something else.

It s not the first time, what a bad reason. So we can all go tk, don't take care about the other people with who we play, this happen erveryday , no problem. It s not because  this  happen before it s normal to do it again.

Troll is troll, it s always overboard if you respect people. You can troll your friends but otherway it s overboard to me(maybe i m the only one). You can think what you want, it's your right like mine to tell what i want.

The other things you say, i will do like i never read this, it s just a bad troll.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2013, 06:09:53 pm »
+2
Im sorta getting the feeling you are the "bad troll" here.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2013, 06:20:20 pm »
+4
stop trying to bash each other guys, let`s all focus and team up to bash cmp instead

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2013, 06:34:17 pm »
+1
There is nothing to do but bash eachother. Its being fixed as we speak.

Offline Jarl_Hangus

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2013, 06:36:26 pm »
+2
Im sorta getting the feeling you are the "bad troll" here.

What can i tell to this, i try to explain my point and you, just tell to play  pong, yes i m a troll and you are the clever guy.

Kiss don t be angry.