Author Topic: Remove flamming katana  (Read 8635 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Remove flamming katana
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2013, 03:47:20 pm »
+1
This community got so serious and sour. The entire server used to have a laugh when weird shit happened, buggy stuff or messed up stuff. To me that is what cRPG is, a mod with fun things, not too serious. Ladderpulting, siege towers on the battle server, flying carpets, pumpkin hats, trolls and lances of compensation. My favourite day to play this game is patch day, because something always fucks up and the entire server is having a laugh.

Guess it is the multiplier which made winning much too important, so that whenever people lose because of a lulzy reason, they get mad instead of smile about it. People care too much about their gold/xp to enjoy fun things. Like Conquest, the game mode played pretty well at times and yet the server always emptied because it was bad for xp. It's a damn shame. I was left in a 1 vs 1 against a guy with a flaming katana, he glanced on me, I died a bit later. I had a laugh.

Lighten up people, a few thousand less xp is not going to make your life any worse. In any case, if you would have the flaming katana reduce people's xp even when sheated the problem is solved. Wouldn't matter for Thomek because he gets headshot in the first minute anyway.

Lighten up?  A guy is running around dominating a server by hitting someone once, and running away and the player can only thumb their ass before they're dead.

I'd ride around trying to couch anyone with a flaming katana, if I wasn't on a horse, I'd probably just leave the server and play something else until I thought the guy was gone.  If you want to be funny wear a santa hat, not use an overpowered weapon that can basically just troll the whole server population.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2013, 04:12:11 pm »
+2
I too am shocked of how seriuslly people are taking this. Calm your tits ladies, its pretty oblivious this isnt permanent, so just go with it for now.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2013, 04:24:45 pm »
+3
This community got so serious and sour. The entire server used to have a laugh when weird shit happened, buggy stuff or messed up stuff. To me that is what cRPG is, a mod with fun things, not too serious. Ladderpulting, siege towers on the battle server, flying carpets, pumpkin hats, trolls and lances of compensation. My favourite day to play this game is patch day, because something always fucks up and the entire server is having a laugh.

Guess it is the multiplier which made winning much too important, so that whenever people lose because of a lulzy reason, they get mad instead of smile about it. People care too much about their gold/xp to enjoy fun things. Like Conquest, the game mode played pretty well at times and yet the server always emptied because it was bad for xp. It's a damn shame. I was left in a 1 vs 1 against a guy with a flaming katana, he glanced on me, I died a bit later. I had a laugh.

Lighten up people, a few thousand less xp is not going to make your life any worse. In any case, if you would have the flaming katana reduce people's xp even when sheated the problem is solved. Wouldn't matter for Thomek because he gets headshot in the first minute anyway.

I really don`t give a flying fuck about XP or Loompoints, never did, never will, and thats why you keep seeing me here ban after ban, I don`t need loomed items to have fun or anything else.

Now on topic, I love having fun, ladderpulting, troll builds, etc etc, but having a guy running around with a godly item, it`s surely ain`t fun.

It would be fun, if that godly item would be available to all the players, and not just a bunch, there is no need to remove flaming katana, just make it available to all .

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2013, 04:26:31 pm »
+1
Bad style, I know, gonna quote myself anyway...

Didn't even read it completely but how many weeks or months are we talking about right now? Oww, wait... the timeframe it was instantly ruining the fun for everyone was... what? A whole afternoon? Maybe 2 afternoons?

Yea, totally justifies all the rage and whine...  8-)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2013, 04:28:44 pm »
+1
Bad style, I know, gonna quote myself anyway...

But still, it ruins the fun .

Offline Jarl_Hangus

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2013, 04:39:09 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

It s just give this to a trollguy. Not a good idea

(click to show/hide)

Even when he make apologies he is a troll.

Thx cmp we got troll ingame and now on the forum ! Love you,
(click to show/hide)

You know you have to do something else and just quote teeth is not a real answer to this problem. Who sell this to apsod, he deserve to be ban.

Fun or not,if you are an admin you don t have to  sell weapon who are not to be.

I too am shocked of how seriuslly people are taking this. Calm your tits ladies, its pretty oblivious this isnt permanent, so just go with it for now.

Thx captain oblivious !  you made my day.

I m bored some admin can do all the shit they want when other players are ban  or even peramban just for  trolling.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2013, 04:52:01 pm »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2013, 05:10:31 pm »
+1
Last sentence goes for you too ese  :wink: :mrgreen:

Can`t wank, had to sell my testicles to buy a new key  :lol:

but still dude, from all the guys here, you should know that I love having fun and a good laugh, I like the flaming katana, what I don`t like is that only a couple of guys have to have it .

Give it to all and let the fun begin

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2013, 05:11:43 pm »
+4
First of all who are you? Capitain Righteous, protector of the weak and opressed?

You have no ingame name, no faction and only but a few renown, so this is  a new accout which means either you were permabanned or you are completely new to the mod which also gives you no right to act as a superhero and demand bans. The third option is not so pleasant so I shall keep it to myself.

I suggest you go wank your anger off and relax because a Flaming Katana is no reason to get all crazy for.

Last sentence goes for you too ese  :wink: :mrgreen:

Hes plays under the Merc banner, he has been around c-rpg for a long time maybe even longer than you, maybe you don't see him that often because he is either not playing or he is playing on a alt, as for few renown, not everyone wants to be the Forum King, Renown does not really make peoples opinions worthwhile or not, everyone's opinion matters.

As for what he said, i find him to be correct and has had a bigger impact on this thread than you have
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2013, 05:11:48 pm »
+1

Can`t wank, had to sell my testicles to buy a new key  :lol:

Tought it was you kidney?  :shock:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Jarl_Hangus

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2013, 05:15:12 pm »
+6
I play since maybe for more 4 years i can t remember, it s to old and i read this forum everyday. Yes i have a faction and clan but it s not the point. I don t post because most of time i just don t want to be part of useless drama, but if you  want i can tell who  you are ; an agiwhore who are not so good Your previous clan used an unicorn as emblem. If you want to see my name look who is on the top score.

I m not the best c-rpg player not even the best cav or inf but i know this game surely as much as you.

I am Gen 13 lvl 34. I have many alt gen 4, 2. I was here years before you young padawan and i will be after you . I have play before upkeep when cav was really overpowered, don t try to take me in this way man.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2013, 05:15:47 pm »
+3
Hes plays under the Merc banner, he has been around c-rpg for a long time maybe even longer than you, maybe you don't see him that often because he is either not playing or he is playing on a alt, as for few renown, not everyone wants to be the Forum King, Renown does not really make peoples opinions worthwhile or not, everyone's opinion matters.

As for what he said, i find him to be correct and has had a bigger impact on this thread than you have

Nobody was talking about forum kings here, renown only shows the activity of the members and if somebody suddenly crawl out of the woodworks demanding bans, yes that is what I will notice.

Bigger impact on the thread? I say people calm down you're acting silly and he is spilling ban demands and insultin. Ye real positive impact compared to mine indeed.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2013, 05:17:19 pm »
+4
I play since maybe for more 4 years i can t remember, it s to old and i read this forum everyday. Yes i have a faction and clan but it s not the point. I don t post because most of time i just don t want to be part of useless drama, but if you  want i can tell who  you are ; an agiwhore who are not so good Your previous clan used an unicorn as emblem. If you want to see my name look who is on the top score.

I m not the best c-rpg player not even the best cav or inf but i know this game surely as much as you.

I am Gen 13 lvl 34. I have many alt gen 4, 2. I was here years before you young padawan and i will be after you . I have play before upkeep when cav was really overpowered, don t try to take me in this way man.

No need to be mad.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2013, 05:19:01 pm »
+2
Lighten up?  A guy is running around dominating a server by hitting someone once, and running away and the player can only thumb their ass before they're dead.

Isn't that what you do couching people with +3 courser?

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2013, 05:19:58 pm »
+1

Nobody was talking about forum kings here, renown only shows the activity of the members and if somebody suddenly crawl out of the woodworks demanding bans, yes that is what I will notice.

Bigger impact on the thread? I say people calm down you're acting silly and he is spilling ban demands and insultin. Ye real positive impact compared to mine indeed.

Hes hardly crawled out of the woodwork, hes lvl 34 which im sure he has a pretty good grasp of the game, probably better than you.

You are telling him not to throw insults out, when you are doing it in your very posts.

And what i meant about forum kings was that just because someone does not post dose not mean they have no grasp of the game, matter of fact most top forum posters in the game are the most inactive
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?