Author Topic: Remove flamming katana  (Read 8637 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Remove flamming katana
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2013, 12:44:13 am »
+1
Fuck these forums, man.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2013, 05:54:13 am »
+1
Why don't I have this. Give me this. I'll still get pwned but boy it would be funny to flail madly around like a nutter.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Spartacus

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2013, 12:17:16 pm »
+1
I did not read the whole thread, so if someone else already mentioned this: I am Sorry!
The flamming katana is really fast (110 speed i think), so imo it is a test to test a new speed for a weapon.
So in the future tha katana will have a speed of 110 instead of 100. And the ds may have the speed of 100 instead of 90. Maybe this will be the new "wpf increase" :D
So thats NA, why do you care about EU? Are you trying to export freedom?

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2013, 04:21:25 am »
+2
Prpavi bad bad. hangus plays with that exact name for years, he is one of the decent 1h riders... with shield though. The "Who are you bla bla bla you have no renown bla bla bla " is so pathetic man. After all you are just a ninja. Ninjas didnt have rights in crpg until recently. Everyone knows that... Who are you man?, a ninja?, you think you can go around telling decent peasants and citizens about being crpg queens?... oh boy. Ninjas should learn their place, and that is under horse's hoofs.

About what he says(hangus) I think its 100% reasonable and what a normal person with some principles would expect. You only see it as a "game" and that. But other people see it as a matter of wasted time, people dont like wasting time, simple as that. You dont waste other people's time making a game unfair, otherwise you are a prick and have no respect for others, period.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2013, 07:00:21 am »
+2
Remove Flaming Katana.

Add Flaming Flamberge.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2013, 08:25:50 am »
Remove Flaming Katana.

Add Flaming Flamberge.

Dude, do it BUT please make it available to all, thats my problem!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2013, 08:44:39 am »
Prpavi bad bad. hangus plays with that exact name for years, he is one of the decent 1h riders... with shield though. The "Who are you bla bla bla you have no renown bla bla bla " is so pathetic man. After all you are just a ninja. Ninjas didnt have rights in crpg until recently. Everyone knows that... Who are you man?, a ninja?, you think you can go around telling decent peasants and citizens about being crpg queens?... oh boy. Ninjas should learn their place, and that is under horse's hoofs.

About what he says(hangus) I think its 100% reasonable and what a normal person with some principles would expect. You only see it as a "game" and that. But other people see it as a matter of wasted time, people dont like wasting time, simple as that. You dont waste other people's time making a game unfair, otherwise you are a prick and have no respect for others, period.

I did not ask him who are you to downgrade him, look at the rest of the scentence... truth is I didn't recognise his nick and already said I made a mistake, my post was pretty poorly written, just wanted to point out overly emotional outbursts demanding bans and what not are silly. Also seeing 3 renown, no avatar and raging demanding bans I presumed he was really new or a banned miltiaccounter and had no place demanding that sort of thing, demanding bans publically in general I find lame. I answered butthurt rage with retarded semi rage and was wrong, my bad.

Speaking of that you have quite low renown yourself, who are you to talk to me!? hahahah  :mrgreen: here have some moar.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:54:00 am by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2013, 03:50:30 pm »
+1
Remove Flaming Katana.

Add Flaming Flamberge.
So, when will I get my hands on it?