Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20674 times)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2013, 02:13:16 am »
+7
Now all this thread needs - as a wise man once said, "NERF CAV"

Also ken456 is a fricken beast - 21-4 new personal best

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=4080

Using ken456 as a rallying point because no one likes you. Tasteless and offensive. If ken spoke english he would be outraged at this attempted manipulation of the crppg public. You cannot drag down ken, kesh. No matter how hard you try, for he is a boss.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2013, 02:48:56 am »
Using ken456 as a rallying point because no one likes you. Tasteless and offensive. If ken spoke english he would be outraged at this attempted manipulation of the crppg public. You cannot drag down ken, kesh. No matter how hard you try, for he is a boss.

Using JesusChrist as a rallying point because no one like you? Offensive AND tasteless. If Jesus was alive, he would be outraged at this attempted manipulation of the crppg public. You cannot drag down Jesus, who ever the fuck you are. No matter how hard you try, for he is not real.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2013, 03:42:59 am »

Just when I though Jesus Christ IQ level couldn't drop any lower...he comes out with even more stupidity

Sorry, that was mean - I shouldn't make fun of the mentally handicapped.  I apologize.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:29:00 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2013, 04:02:50 am »
+3
Just when I though Jesus Christ IQ level couldn't drop any lower...he comes out with even more stupidity

Just when I thought Keshian's IQ couldn't get any lower:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=4094

Only a person with an IQ of 50 could explain this one to you.

"The feif wasn't going anywhere"-Keshian
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2013, 04:16:27 am »
+3
Just when I thought Keshian's IQ couldn't get any lower:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=4094

Only a person with an IQ of 50 could explain this one to you.

actually rather easy to explain. It takes many waves to take a castle that has a strong garrison. Say you start the attack on a monday at 8pm est to get it in primetime. The fight runs hour and twenty minutes. You are going to lose but your job is to get as many as you can. You attack immediately after the battle so the next fight is on Tuesday. That fight starts at the time the other leaves off. So around 9:30 pm est. You knock 1000 troops down in the monday fight so that is 1000 you do not need to kill. The fight tuesday ends another hour and twenty later. You attack immediately, which puts the fight on Wednesday at 11pm est but wait another clan got a fight in just before you so now you are pushed till the end of that battle it is a midnight fight now. You take out another 1000 the place is down to 357 troops..

You have two choices. Attack at 1:30/2am and finish the small force while stopping all reinforcements... OR give the defenders all the time in the world to put troops back in essentially wasting all the time and effort you put in during the week. So either start from scratch or put in a shitty time slot and make the time worth it.

That is a free lesson on what it takes to win a castle/City, and should answer your question and I promise my IQ is above 50.
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2013, 04:29:07 am »
actually rather easy to explain. It takes many waves to take a castle that has a strong garrison. Say you start the attack on a monday at 8pm est to get it in primetime. The fight runs hour and twenty minutes. You are going to lose but your job is to get as many as you can. You attack immediately after the battle so the next fight is on Tuesday. That fight starts at the time the other leaves off. So around 9:30 pm est. You knock 1000 troops down in the monday fight so that is 1000 you do not need to kill. The fight tuesday ends another hour and twenty later. You attack immediately, which puts the fight on Wednesday at 11pm est but wait another clan got a fight in just before you so now you are pushed till the end of that battle it is a midnight fight now. You take out another 1000 the place is down to 357 troops..

You have two choices. Attack at 1:30/2am and finish the small force while stopping all reinforcements... OR give the defenders all the time in the world to put troops back in essentially wasting all the time and effort you put in during the week. So either start from scratch or put in a shitty time slot and make the time worth it.

That is a free lesson on what it takes to win a castle/City, and should answer your question and I promise my IQ is above 50.

The point of wars now a days isn't to take fiefs as much as it is to wear your enemies down on the forums until the point that it makes this game extremely dull.

Thank god for my extreme flabs that I'm not going anywhere, cause this is the only place I feel purpose.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:32:29 am by Risen_Jack »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2013, 04:40:45 am »
+2
The point of wars now a days isn't to take fiefs as much as it is to wear your enemies down on the forums until the point that it makes this game extremely dull.

Thank god for my extreme flabs that I'm not going anywhere, cause this is the only place I feel purpose.

Ahh but you lack the truth... We still believe in taking fiefs. Otherwise the Terrortops will not get his fill and he will Rise up and Devour the world.
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2013, 04:44:54 am »

Ahh but you lack the truth... We still believe in taking fiefs. Otherwise the Terrortops will not get his fill and he will Rise up and Devour the world.

It's the nice type like you bale who ruin the fun for the people like me who enjoy shitposting(then getting muted for 2 weeks) with people who have no souls. I say damn you, damn your hot GF and damn your pleasure for tasting fine wines.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2013, 04:50:22 am »
It's the nice type like you bale who ruin the fun for the people like me who enjoy shitposting(then getting muted for 2 weeks) with people who have no souls. I say damn you, damn your hot GF and damn your pleasure for tasting fine wines.

ahh and my part of playing the roll of hated 6 out of scale of 10 of FCC hatred meter has fallen to 5 out of 10 from your love alone Jack of Frisia. You are like the grinch who stole hatred.
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2013, 04:58:17 am »
+1
ahh and my part of playing the roll of hated 6 out of scale of 10 of FCC hatred meter has fallen to 5 out of 10 from your love alone Jack of Frisia. You are like the grinch who stole hatred.

A quote from the famous aldog-" a quote from the famous JesusChrist-" a quote from Lil Wayne-" no homosexuality implied"""

A quote from jack1 of Frisia-"that was gay"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:38:12 am by Risen_Jack »

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2013, 06:06:24 am »
+4
It's definitely possible to take a castle in one go. Of course, sending wave after wave with just the intent of wasting your opponents tickets against a faction who is 1/10th the size is one way to use the recruitment system to your advantage.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2013, 06:14:00 am »
+4
It's definitely possible to take a castle in one go. Of course, sending wave after wave with just the intent of wasting your opponents tickets against a faction who is 1/10th the size is one way to use the recruitment system to your advantage.

Hey JC we got 1200 population and 2107 troops in Jelbegi Castle. Please master of strategus, demonstrate to us your might by taking it in one go.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2013, 06:14:09 am »

Because of course you have taken so many castles with one attack in your vast experience.  We are the only faction that has taken castles and cities with one attack on the map right now where the defender didn't have only cudgels or automatic peasant gear or some other nonsense.  Derchios is not one of the castles you can take in one go with thousands of troops if the defender has adequate gear, which they did.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2013, 07:09:16 am »
+5
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=4093

I'm ready for Kesh's next excuse.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2013, 07:09:32 am »
+7
firstpost be4 shitstorm

edit:  beaten by blackzilla :(
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login