Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20655 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2013, 09:00:53 pm »
+2
Yes, Everybody is wrong but yourself. What a great mentality.
Nerd, I'm fairly sure the rest of FCC and their vassals/Keshes other accounts are right as well.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2013, 09:03:00 pm »
+6
Hey how come Kesh get's all the downvotes. Downvote me you fucking idiots I can't let fucking sparvico type nerds be angry at internet video bitch suckas fuckas suckin on my duckas what you know about shit? ha nothing fuckin idiots. Noobs? More like retarded half brain wit face fucked up from my super PUNCH to your mouth bitch bleedin all over da street while we real g's be stompin ayyy you know how it go i be COOLin it ova her wit MAH HOMIES DUN wus GOOD fo REAL man ya'll pussies be mad as shit while i be ova here stackin stacks on my grip got a dick in yo ears BITCH.

Verily swine, thou hast insulted mine honor for the last! INDUBIDUBLY wubwwub UNCE UNCE

SUCK A BITCH ON HER FACEEE

downvote what? you a pussy cant downvote SHIT so go suck on IT

/poem

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2013, 09:06:06 pm »
+3
Just so everybody knows, Apollo went the fuck to sleep right after the HoC v MB battle. He could not have possibly reinforced Derchios in time for the battle today. Yeah, he was moving there, but he wouldn't have reinforced.

But hey, I'm as big of a fucking nerd as they come, so I'm going to try to go in late to work and just stay until 7pm or so to be able to play in that battle. I know it'll be tough for you to find time in your busy schedule to make it to that fight, Kesh. Maybe you'll have to go into work late t-

ohwait.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2013, 09:10:47 pm »
+2
I'm sure as shit not staying up late for these battles, not ruining my day tomorrow for some xp
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2013, 09:16:39 pm »
Just so everybody knows, Apollo went the fuck to sleep right after the HoC v MB battle. He could not have possibly reinforced Derchios in time for the battle today. Yeah, he was moving there, but he wouldn't have reinforced.

But hey, I'm as big of a fucking nerd as they come, so I'm going to try to go in late to work and just stay until 7pm or so to be able to play in that battle. I know it'll be tough for you to find time in your busy schedule to make it to that fight, Kesh. Maybe you'll have to go into work late t-

ohwait.

(click to show/hide)

No worries I make good money on contract basis more than some people make full-time so I do have a lot of free time. My time is free tomorrow, though I would have preferred not to have to fight at that hour but our hands were tied with those armies marching to relieve the siege.  Also, for all we knew apollo set his alarm, couldn't exactly ask you why a frisian army was headed to derchios after you had already reinforced other chaos fiefs previously.

Yes, Everybody is wrong but yourself. What a great mentality.

Also, not really sure how this comment made sense in your head in response to my post.  Just showed how silly it was for you of all people to be talking shit, when you did the exact same late night attack for a completely unprovoked attack on a new faction in strategus with a bunch of shifting rationales/excuses for why. 

Basically just letting you know how silly it is to talk shit the same day you do the exact same thing you are accusing someone else of doing. "Thats just ignrant.  They're ignrant"

P.S.  Why is no one congratulating dbrookz for attacking exactly at 4:20 like he planned - that guy's got style.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:30:08 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2013, 09:28:56 pm »
+5
Kesh you're the Gingerpussy of America.
(click to show/hide)
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2013, 09:44:49 pm »
The fights against static targets are put at decent times since we can control that in a way (getting pushed back from other clans fights aside) but why fault us for stopping reinforcing armies that are on the march during off times. I do not blame chaos for trying to get people in place. we would do the same thing. But giving us grief over preventing reinforcement is just petty.

now to answer Relits point. I for one like chaos. They seem to at least be indifferent towards me. I imagine the vast majority of people on both sides feel the same. I would say Kesh is hated but that is mostly by people we are beating. Because he is a prominent face of the organization. I would also say for as much as our enemies hate him... his friends love him. He is an abysmal forum poster but at this point it is part of his charm.
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2013, 10:02:09 pm »
+2
The fights against static targets are put at decent times since we can control that in a way (getting pushed back from other clans fights aside) but why fault us for stopping reinforcing armies that are on the march during off times. I do not blame chaos for trying to get people in place. we would do the same thing. But giving us grief over preventing reinforcement is just petty.

now to answer Relits point. I for one like chaos. They seem to at least be indifferent towards me. I imagine the vast majority of people on both sides feel the same. I would say Kesh is hated but that is mostly by people we are beating. Because he is a prominent face of the organization. I would also say for as much as our enemies hate him... his friends love him. He is an abysmal forum poster but at this point it is part of his charm.

I still like most of dem chaos nerds. I've got a bit of a love/hate thing going with Canary but we had a nice chat the other day and I think it almost led to some hot make-up sex.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2013, 10:14:16 pm »
Now all this thread needs - as a wise man once said, "NERF CAV"

Also ken456 is a fricken beast - 21-4 new personal best

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=4080

Offline Apollo

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 194
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • The Gay Serf
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GOBBLIN EMPIRE
  • Game nicks: Apollo, Asstron_the_Assassinator
« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2013, 10:24:54 pm »
+6
Well, I woke up today around noon and apparently I got attacked at 6am my time.  Oh well.  Kesh, I dont set alarms for vidya games, i've got better shit to do with my time, like sleep. After all, at the end of the day, it's just a video game in which 80% of its users hate you, so I have no idea why you still play this game.

Secondly, you played right into my trap, to send you back to EU where you can hang out with Rhalzo.  I wasn't going to reinforce the castle, I was simply trying to get rid of a nuisance.
Prepare yourself nerd.

You don't need to ban or anything just for future reference or something because he's rude to me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2013, 10:30:28 pm »
Well, I woke up today around noon and apparently I got attacked at 6am my time.  Oh well.  Kesh, I dont set alarms for vidya games, i've got better shit to do with my time, like sleep. After all, at the end of the day, it's just a video game in which 80% of its users hate you, so I have no idea why you still play this game.

Secondly, you played right into my trap, to send you back to EU where you can hang out with Rhalzo.  I wasn't going to reinforce the castle, I was simply trying to get rid of a nuisance.
Prepare yourself nerd.

It was your nighttime setting buddy - its set for 1 am to 9 am est - pushed the battle to then.  Aslo attackers don't get teleported when they lose, go ahead and attack me afterwards see how that works out for you, lol - I also have nighttime settings and I tend to set them for all of working hours.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2013, 11:01:11 pm »
+18
If you're not sieging a castle 6 am Christmas Eve I'm afraid you're not trying. Bunch of weakass turn base videogame players.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2013, 01:14:27 am »
If you're not sieging a castle 6 am Christmas Eve I'm afraid you're not trying. Bunch of weakass turn base videogame players.

Better to do it on the defenders birthday. At what supper time is in his time zone.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2013, 01:37:02 am »
+2
Shit battle times tonight, looks like I'll have to pick up The Last of Us

It's bad ass

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2013, 02:01:59 am »
Better to do it on the defenders birthday. At what supper time is in his time zone.

We did it 6 am Christmas Eve because one of our players set himself to attack a castle instead of enter it.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned