Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20628 times)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2013, 07:09:51 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2013, 07:14:56 am »
+4
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=4093

Man, why would you go and ruin all that xp.

(nice tactical victory, our team was shocked at how quick the flags got overrun.)

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2013, 07:22:37 am »
+7
so much exp stolen from the masses, to fight the rich man's war
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2013, 07:46:26 am »
+8
I've been  thinking on this for a while now..so i'll just say that while there are some bits of what the FCC is doing this strat that I don't agree with or like,I don't think any of us can rightfully fault them for not playing that way when it comes to besieging a castle. Were the shoe on the other foot, I honestly can't say i'd play much differently in that respect. Fighting a smaller faction really is a lose lose when it comes to public opinion but so long as your color the one showing up on the map after does it really matter? Why risk it when you don't need to? Especially when fighting a faction capable of pulling off something like this despite their apparent lack of organization?

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=4093

As for everything else, personal conduct is one thing, but hats off to you guys as far as establishing a keeping a foothold in strat goes. You had your own way of making and picking your friends in strat, same as us and anyone else and it sure as hell works. While many of us may not like or agree with yours, who has the upper hand in all of this conflict? You're clearly doing something right. Like I said, I don't agree with all of what you've done but as a competitive player, I could never fault another group for not wanting or playing to lose at the end of the day.I definitely have the most fun when i'm winning. It's a shame that some of you seem so intent on making long term enemies through your actions but it seems like you've got at least two friends to account for every enemy that you might make, and it's a war game so. It's also worth noting that alot of us haven't really cared for you since the KUTT fights(myself included), but that definitely didn't stop me or them from joining your ranks when it came time for role call. You guys know how to win and it's not really fair for us to just sit here and down talk you for what you do when we had plenty of time to make a move on it. I think i've joined more castle sieges as an attacker fighting for you guys than all other factions put together this round of strat for that very reason alone. Keep doing your thing, FCC; I'd dare say that at the end of all of it,only one thing really matters to most players in a strat round.Or maybe i'm just a KD farming stats whore. Who knows.

(Still love you guys outside of Strategus talk either way.)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:51:52 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2013, 08:17:55 am »
+11
The only thing I'm mad about this battle is that I didn't get a chance to reply to Daruvians "kicking is hard smoothbitch" after I took a massive dump on him in a 1vs1. For a second I thought I was fighting some insomniac nerd EU player due to his poor footwork, but a few hiltslashes, stabs, and one excellent kick/overhead slash combo after I realized it was "thegayniggroffrisia" or something of that sort bitching in all chat about the duel of his life (finally 1 vs1ing "the Smoothrich" ending in his shameful display. I also spent this duel ignoring the FCC teamspeak going "GET FLAGS NOWWW" because I am a KD whore whenever I play and only care about personal glory. While waiting to respawn to send my message back to Daruvian, I realized I was never going to respawn again that fight :(

GG fun war keep it coming plz
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2013, 10:28:17 am »
+3
*cough* kesh is admitting she's actually a woman too or a man who's balls haven't dropped *cough*

*cough* GOTTEM *cough*

Shut the fuck up. I started saying "got em" in crpg when I or someone else killed a battle-buddy on accident. Use it correctly or Karma might have to discipline a puppy-bitch.

Also: WHO THE FUCK are you and why are you so angry???  It's like the new people here just inherit the NA drama without even knowing why it started in the first place.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2013, 12:38:56 pm »
+2
*cough* kesh is admitting she's actually a woman too or a man who's balls haven't dropped *cough*

*cough* GOTTEM *cough*

in all seriousness though panda or boyscout of chaos is a woman IRL just to clear things up, and kesh is most likely a woman or was a woman at one point and is now a man or perhaps was and/or is a lady boy?! THE PLOT THICKENS!

puppy-bitch...
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2013, 01:53:43 pm »
Shut the fuck up. I started saying "got em" in crpg when I or someone else killed a battle-buddy on accident. Use it correctly or Karma might have to discipline a puppy-bitch.

Also: WHO THE FUCK are you and why are you so angry???  It's like the new people here just inherit the NA drama without even knowing why it started in the first place.

Did i hit your widdle baby nerves saucey boy? your feewings that hurt? I AM BRONTOSAURUS, THE ONE AND ONLY NA DINOSAUR! I'VE PLAYED THIS MOD FOR A LONG MOTHERFUCKING TIME SO GO FUCK YOURSELF! IF YOU'RE THAT MAD ABOUT SOMETHING SO DUMB YOU MUST BE RETARDED. SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A HELMET!

Almost forgot:

EDIT: GOTTEM

Offline SucculentHeadCrab

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • m(_ _)m
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bonsai, Hot_Coldman, Resting_Witch_Face
« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2013, 02:21:58 pm »
+5
Did i hit your widdle baby nerves saucey boy? your feewings that hurt? I AM BRONTOSAURUS, THE ONE AND ONLY NA DINOSAUR! I'VE PLAYED THIS MOD FOR A LONG MOTHERFUCKING TIME SO GO FUCK YOURSELF! IF YOU'RE THAT MAD ABOUT SOMETHING SO DUMB YOU MUST BE RETARDED. SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A HELMET!

Almost forgot:

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2013, 02:31:41 pm »
+3
Yea fuck those people who dont do things that we dont do

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2013, 02:34:36 pm »
+1
? you were the guy doing the army at 3-4 in the morning to reinforce that we intercepted

I wasn't at my own battle because I work in about 30 mins. (I normally work closing hours..)

AND I should leave for work now. Bye.

Also, you can think whatever gender I am. All in all, I know what I am. And so does Kart ;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:38:01 pm by Kartoffel_Salat »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2013, 02:46:52 pm »
+1
Thanks Karma. Did we just mend the fence broken in strat 2. Han and Lando back together again?
Leader of BS

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2013, 03:01:44 pm »
+1
Han and Lando back together again?

HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER THAT

OH GOD

NOSTALGIA? WHAT AM I FEELING? This must be what old people feel like whenever someone mentions the Great War, or slavery.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2013, 03:01:53 pm »
+5

Almost forgot:

Those bitch asses are extinct for a reason. Probably committed mass suicide when you were born as one of them.

Now sit the fuck down and wait for evolution to catch up with you Madoraurus or we'll go Versace so deep up your rear you'll be shitting shawls for a week.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2013, 03:05:14 pm »
+3

I can vouch for this, Sauce literally started an internet meme.

Well, not really, but he did introduce it to the game afaik.

Almost forgot:

Fuck dude, as much as I like you you're being a bitch. Shut up.

The only sane person in this thread so far is probably karma. I'm even starting to have my doubts about him now though, what with responding to people. All aboard the crazy train...